PDA

View Full Version : Valyusha B

villaboy98
09-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Valyusha B obviously can't live without me! She is the only girl I am in contact with. Have seen some comments about her but need a bit more detail and has anyone ever met her?

PeopleSmoks
09-11-2007, 10:19 PM
If you can post a pic, it's always more helpful than a name. The same photo may have a dozen names and no one recognizes the one you were given.

Train returns

imported_uljoh
09-26-2007, 07:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by villaboy98

Valyusha B obviously can't live without me! She is the only girl I am in contact with. Have seen some comments about her but need a bit more detail and has anyone ever met her?

Valyusha B. (I know her complete second name) and I wrote to each other something like 220 letters from September 31 - 2006 and forward. I had that "Unlimited letters option"
We wrote once a day - Often two letters per day
/ Uljoh

villaboy98
09-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks ulijoh.

She told me her name was Bezmertnaya. Is this what you have?

imported_uljoh
09-27-2007, 07:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by villaboy98

Thanks ulijoh.

She told me her name was Bezmertnaya. Is this what you have?

Yeah, the Agency told me her name is Bezsmertnaya. I never asked her about her name myself.

The reason we accually dont correspond much any more is I found out she was corresponding to a lot of guys telling them the same.
But the main thing was she didnt tell the truth concerning what she was doing, especially during the holidays.
She told me one thing, like she would see her friend celebrating things. To the other guy she told she was happy she had a weekend free, so she could concentrate writing a letter to him.

But the most strange thing was, she kept writing to me telling things from Zithomir, while she was telling another guy she had to go to Kiev, so she couldnt correspond with him for almost one month. And when she came back, she asked him if he had been missing her. All the time she had been corresponding with me and other guys.

Well, Valyusha and I have been writing a few letters since then and we still do, as friends, but I could never trust that lady again.

And I can tell you one thing. You will never meet her in person. She dont want that to happen for some reason.

/ Uljoh

PeopleSmoks
09-27-2007, 07:34 PM
This sounds like an organization rather than an individual. The person writing to you doesn't know, or care about the story line that is going on with the other writers and their marks.

All she or HE needs to do is keep you interested, "fall in love" and be willing to send money when they think you're ready to give it up.

The photos could be from a number of sources. A pro... be it a model or even a prostitute who could use the money... Old pics pulled from old profiles of real girls or whatever... A real girl who NEEDS cash and is more than willing to sell her pics and doesn't know or care what they're used for.

Russian celebrity pics! Plenty to be found, and would you recognize Krasnodar's top soap opera star if she spit on you?

Valyusha B, maybe a real girl... somewhere, but that's probably not her real name.

Train returns