PDA

View Full Version : Ekaterina Iliushkina

spchnc
10-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Hey, is anyone familiar with someone by the name of Ekaterina Iliushkina? Was sent an email by her(?) from a site a few weeks back that I am not longer a member of. I am confident it is a scam but just wondering if anyone else has been in contact w/her(whomever).
Thanks.

SC

auford
10-11-2007, 07:35 AM
yes Ekaterina Iliushkina pretty girl i think she said 25 years old scam![}:)]

spchnc
10-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Yep, that is her. Thanks for the information. I think that I will email her back and "play" along then burst her bubble.

SC

skip_stewart
10-13-2007, 09:45 PM
I have been getting e-mails from Ekaterina Iliushkina. Both e-mails and pictures of her. She wants to come to the states and work. She said that she is a dancer and she is coming over here on a Visa for three months. She is 25 years old. She is a pretty girl. No money has been asked yet but I am waiting for that to come soon. skip

spchnc
10-14-2007, 11:19 AM
Hey Skip,
Same story here. Have gotten about 4 emails from her now w/many pic.s. Funny how in a couple of dif. emails, her pic.s are not quite the same. Suppose to be in Moscow right at this moment before flying to the states. Still waiting for the money question too.

SC

skip_stewart
10-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Ya she is suppose to be in Moscow and then flying here to be with me. Anyone that is trusting to go see someone that they never saw before has to be a complete dum ass. I could be a convicted rapist or mass murder. But as we say there is a sucker born everyday. I just love these e-mails from these douchbags. I had to laugh when I read the other e-mails that others had gotten. Same wording in everyone I have gotte so far. But I wonder ifshe will come now that the president of russia is putting the screws on russian travel to the united states. skip

quote:Originally posted by spchnc

Hey Skip,
Same story here. Have gotten about 4 emails from her now w/many pic.s. Funny how in a couple of dif. emails, her pic.s are not quite the same. Suppose to be in Moscow right at this moment before flying to the states. Still waiting for the money question too.

SC

skip_stewart
10-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Here is the most recent on I just got from this individual hope this amuses you it did me skip

Subject: Information about my flight to you!

Skip hello,Glad to say that I am all right. You know I am in Moscow now and I think I have made
almost the half of my trip. To be fair I am tired, everything is not so easy like I thought. It is
hard enough busineess because of so many barriers on this way. I want you to know that you can't
imagine how glad I am to know that you want to meet me,it helps me to be strong.
Well,about my news.
I was in travel agency today, nearest possible flight is Saturday October 20.
Pls tell me if this date is ok for you to meet me??
I hope you will have some free time to spend with me!!
Here is the info, about my flight, that I was given in travel agency:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------

Information for Ekaterina Iliushkina.

"RusTourPlus",Astrahov Oleg. 788219 Moscow,Koshkina street 23, office 78.

Flights: Moscow, Russian Federation - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA Saturday, October 20, 2007
Flights All airports (MOW), Moscow, Russian Federation to Manchester (MHT), Manchester, New
Hampshire, USA
LEGEND: 1st=First, Biz=Business, Eco=Economy, N/A=Class does not exist, No=All seats full,
OP=Flight operated by another carrier, R=On Request

Flight Departing Arriving Stops / Aircraft Duration Seats available
1st Biz Eco

Delta Air Lines
DL 031 Sheremetyevo (SVO), Moscow, Russian Federation
Terminal 2 13:15
John F Kennedy Int'l (JFK), New York, New York, USA
Terminal 3 15:15
Non-stop / 763 14h00min N/A No Yes
United Airlines
UA 3383 OP La Guardia (LGA), New York, New York, USA
Terminal US 18:00
Manchester (MHT), Manchester, New Hampshire, USA 19:15

Please use our service .
Best regards.Manager|Astrahov Oleg.

Price: USD 1350.00+ Round trip tickets.Eco.class.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------

I am so glad to see that we are almost near our goal,and our meeting wait for us.
I think I will call you from airport before my flight.
You know I booked tickets on Saturday flight and I will buy them before my intervew.
People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally, so I need to buy roundtrip
tickets (with returning date).
I wanted to ask you about electronic tickets but they tell that
I can't use because it is their businees to arrange all travel details and they have some extra
money from all the things,
you see it is just business.I think that you will be able to help me because I don't know anybody
here and only you are my hope now,
I think everything in your hands and I believe that you will not leave me here alone.please borrow some money.
I am sure I will be able to return all your money back after a few weeks,I will get salary and I
will collect the sum I own from you.
To be fair I am not sure I know what to say because I hate to ask but now I have no different way, you see.
Please help me it is only money and much more important if we will meet in person I will do my
best, you won`t be disappoined.
I see that it sounds a little crazy but I can't believe that in the worst case I have to return
home,they all will
laugh at me.I think it rests with you to decide and I feel that
you will help me because you are kind.
I have about 350 US dollars yet and I think I need about 1000 US
dollars from your side with all travel needs and living here till my flight!
(I had enough dollars, but flight to moscow, opening visa, medical insurance and all travel needs costed too much).
For truth I didn`t expect I will need to buy roundtrip tickets (I was
ready to buy one-way ticket), but now I see that its a very strict rule.
If everything will be all right between us I can stay with you longer than three months,maximum I
can stay about 6 months for first time!
We should change only the date of my returning flight.and if you don't like me I will live in rent room and won't bother you
and money is money I will return it back in any case.I so much hope that you will help me.
My mother gave me all she had.
Thank you in advance. Maybe i look like the poor outsider but I do hope you understand my position
because it is always there is anybody who needs the help.
I will call you from airport and I will wait for you there as
long as you need,I mean if you need any time to arrive in airport.it is not problem for me to wait
because I know that it is the end of my trip and I have time to improve my condition(some perfume)after long jorney.
I want you to see me in good shape!
Kiss you and do hope to kiss you in person so soon. We need to do it pretty fast,you know I ordered
all my documents in advance and you see everything is ready so fast I need only your help because
we have no a lot of time till my intervew, if everything will be all right I will be on this flight!
They have told me that you could make a transfer by Western Union. The manager from the bank
explained to me how system works.
All you need is my name and my surname and address to put on their list. Once you do this, I'll be
able to pickup the money
in any local Western Unuion office in Moscow.
My address here (the room i am renting)
City : Moscow,
Address : Hohryakova street 38-10
post code (zip) : 491620
Full name Ekaterina Iliushkina (right writting in English)
After it please write me money transfer control number and I will go to nearest office of western
union with my identification (passport).
Honey I am so happy that we will be together in a few days and I have so many different dreams
about us and our first kiss and .....some of my dreams are
so brave i will tell you later when we meet I prefer to say such things in person and I am sure we
will have a lot of fun.
I'm sure we will like each other and we can probably stay together forever! I will prolong my visa
or apply for a green card!
Sorry my mother is paying for the education of my brother, they helped
me as much as they could.
OK! Everybody has difficulties in it's life! You know maybe women in Russia (and me too!) are not
that world oriented...
I don't know how to explain... I've never made any trips abroad... I don't have such experience.
I come from a small city. I'm not a feminist girl, I'm ready to listen to my man and do everything
he tells me. Maybe I'm
too old traditioned? I don't know... I'm sure you will help me and we will meet each other and have
a great time together!
When I come to you I will listen to your advises and I will do everything you tell me! You are such
good man! Ekaterina with great hope and many kisses!

quote:Originally posted by spchnc

Hey Skip,

SC

spchnc
10-14-2007, 09:58 PM
Skip,
I see that she has finally gotten down to the nitty gritty (money issue) so to speak. Now if wanted to turn the tables on her, U could come up w/a fake western union number (not sure how the numbers are issued) and send her on a wild goose chase. Guess I will be receiving this same letter in a few days. Will keep U posted. Good luck.

SC

spchnc
10-15-2007, 10:24 PM
Skip,
Just recieved the same letter today as U posted yesterday here. Am going to "play" w/her/him for a couple of days before lowering the "boom".

SC

tex
10-16-2007, 03:43 AM
yeah i got a message from Ekaterina too. The exact same wording as ya'lls letters, word for word. She is very beautiful but i was sceptical from the beginning, when she never answers questions that is asked of her. Waiting to see if money was going to be asked, and she asked for it today.
Message 1:Hello from Moscow! I'm so happy I started my trip! Now I have more time to write you.
I settled down, I rent a small room and it's not that expensive.
Moscow is very nice city and the weather here is very good now. I
thought maybe I will feel myself here uncomfortable because I come
from a small city but I'm OK here. Moscow is very big city and there
are a lot of people here, anyway it's not as disturbing for me as I
thought.
I'm a little bit lonely here because I understand I will not meet my
family for a long time. I hope I will meet you soon and I will be not
so lonely and you will tell me about my country...
Now I can write you more information about my trip.
I will get a work visa for nurses so I will be able to work as a nurse
or if that's not possible as I told you I will work as a waitress.
I think it will be not easy to find a work as a cosmetologist and I've
heard it's more easy to find a job as a nurse, what do you think? I've
been told it's very well paid job.
I have a medical diploma and Higher education and I'm a registered
nurse. I have an experience to work as a nurse although last two years
I'd been working as a cosmetologist. I've been told if something will not
works out I will be able
to find another job as a waitress or something like this. I will be
able to stay over there during six months and then I can prolong my visa
or change my status.
I only didn't expect I will stay here for several days more because I
have to pass different English test and so on. I will be able to fly
to you only in few days. As soon as I have all correct info
about my flight I will inform you.
Please confirm your information again and write me
the name of your closest Airport (maybe international).
I'm afraid I can mix something up please confirm.
Also please confirm your phone number.
In my turn today I will learn everything about international calls and
calling cards and I will try to call you if you want. I've never made
international calls before.
I don't remember if I wrote you I don't smoke and never tried smoking
although smokers doesn't bother me.
I drink socially... maybe a little wine or something like that...
usually on big holidays.
I know how to take care about one's health and I'm healthy without any
diseases or disabilities.
Do you like to drink fresh juices? What is your favorite one? I like
pineapple juice, although I drink it now often because pineapples are
expensive here.
As for food I told you I like to cook. I like Italian food, I think
many people like it. I've been told maybe times I'm a good cooker!
What is your favorite food? I mean maybe Italian, Chineese?
Today I'm sending more pics but they were taken not today!
One pic is me with my grandmother and grandfather (by my mother's
side) and two pics near our home in the garden.
Sorry my pics are not so good... I've never had a digital camera.
I'm so attracted to you and I can't wait till we meet each other and I
can touch you.. I can look into your eyes! I want to ask you many
questions!
I think you are very good man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I imagine our first meeting often... how it will be??? I don't know!
But I'm sure it will be wonderful!!!

Yours,
Ekaterina
Message 2:hello,Glad to say that I am all right. You know I am in Moscow now and I think I have made
almost the half of my trip. To be fair I am tired, everything is not so easy like I thought. It is
hard enough busineess because of so many barriers on this way. I want you to know that you can't
imagine how glad I am to know that you want to meet me,it helps me to be strong.
Well,about my news.
I was in travel agency today, nearest possible flight is Saturday October 20.
Pls tell me if this date is ok for you to meet me??
I hope you will have some free time to spend with me!!
Here is the info, about my flight, that I was given in travel agency:

-----------------

Information for Ekaterina Iliushkina.

"RusTourPlus",Astrahov Oleg. 788219 Moscow,Koshkina street 23, office 78.

Flights: Moscow, Russian Federation - Dallas, Texas, USA Saturday, October 20, 2007
Flights Sheremetyevo (SVO), Moscow, Russian Federation to Dallas Ft Worth (DFW), Dallas, Texas, USA
LEGEND: 1st=First, Biz=Business, Eco=Economy, N/A=Class does not exist, No=All seats full, OP=Flight operated by another carrier, R=On Request TR=Traffic Restrictions apply to this flight

Flight Departing Arriving Stops / Aircraft Duration Seats available
1st Biz Eco

Aeroflot
SU 315 Sheremetyevo (SVO), Moscow, Russian Federation
Terminal 2 13:25
John F Kennedy International (JFK), New York, New York, USA
Terminal 1 15:50
Non-stop / 763 16h25min N/A Yes Yes
American Airlines
AA 1389 John F Kennedy International (JFK), New York, New York, USA
Terminal 9 17:35

Please use our service .
Best regards.Manager|Astrahov Oleg.

Price: USD 1350.00+ Round trip tickets.Eco.class.
----------------------

I am so glad to see that we are almost near our goal,and our meeting wait for us.
I think I will call you from airport before my flight.
You know I booked tickets on Saturday flight and I will buy them before my intervew.
People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally, so I need to buy roundtrip
tickets (with returning date).
I wanted to ask you about electronic tickets but they tell that
I can't use because it is their businees to arrange all travel details and they have some extra
money from all the things,
you see it is just business.I think that you will be able to help me because I don't know anybody
here and only you are my hope now,
I think everything in your hands and I believe that you will not leave me here alone.please borrow some money.
I am sure I will be able to return all your money back after a few weeks,I will get salary and I
will collect the sum I own from you.
To be fair I am not sure I know what to say because I hate to ask but now I have no different way, you see.
Please help me it is only money and much more important if we will meet in person I will do my
best, you won`t be disappoined.
I see that it sounds a little crazy but I can't believe that in the worst case I have to return
home,they all will
laugh at me.I think it rests with you to decide and I feel that
you will help me because you are kind.
I have about 350 US dollars yet and I think I need about 1000 US
dollars from your side with all travel needs and living here till my flight!
(I had enough dollars, but flight to moscow, opening visa, medical insurance and all travel needs costed too much).
For truth I didn`t expect I will need to buy roundtrip tickets (I was
ready to buy one-way ticket), but now I see that its a very strict rule.
If everything will be all right between us I can stay with you longer than three months,maximum I
can stay about 6 months for first time!
We should change only the date of my returning flight.and if you don't like me I will live in rent room and won't bother you
and money is money I will return it back in any case.I so much hope that you will help me.
My mother gave me all she had.
Thank you in advance. Maybe i look like the poor outsider but I do hope you understand my position
because it is always there is anybody who needs the help.
I will call you from airport and I will wait for you there as
long as you need,I mean if you need any time to arrive in airport.it is not problem for me to wait
because I know that it is the end of my trip and I have time to improve my condition(some perfume)after long jorney.
I want you to see me in good shape!
Kiss you and do hope to kiss you in person so soon. We need to do it pretty fast,you know I ordered
all my documents in advance and you see everything is ready so fast I need only your help because
we have no a lot of time till my intervew, if everything will be all right I will be on this flight!
They have told me that you could make a transfer by Western Union. The manager from the bank
explained to me how system works.
All you need is my name and my surname and address to put on their list. Once you do this, I'll be
able to pickup the money
in any local Western Unuion office in Moscow.
My address here (the room i am renting)
City : Moscow,
Address : Hohryakova street 38-10
post code (zip) : 491620
Full name Ekaterina Iliushkina (right writting in English)
After it please write me money transfer control number and I will go to nearest office of western
union with my identification (passport). In case you will need it I`m
sending you a copy of my passport.
Honey I am so happy that we will be together in a few days and I have so many different dreams
about us and our first kiss and .....some of my dreams are
so brave i will tell you later when we meet I prefer to say such things in person and I am sure we
will have a lot of fun.
I'm sure we will like each other and we can probably stay together forever! I will prolong my visa
or apply for a green card!
Sorry my mother is paying for the education of my brother, they helped
me as much as they could.
OK! Everybody has difficulties in it's life! You know maybe women in Russia (and me too!) are not
that world oriented...
I don't know how to explain... I've never made any trips abroad... I don't have such experience.
I come from a small city. I'm not a feminist girl, I'm ready to listen to my man and do everything
he tells me. Maybe I'm
too old traditioned? I don't know... I'm sure you will help me and we will meet each other and have
a great time together!
When I come to you I will listen to your advises and I will do everything you tell me! You are such
good man! Ekaterina with great hope and many kisses![/b][/b][/font=Georgia]

tex
10-16-2007, 03:49 AM
spchnc, hey good idea by the way, i will make this bitch pay for trying to pull a scam, i can pull the same type of game with her. i will keep ya'll posted if she takes the bait, and have to believe she will for the money, ha ha. i'll send that bitch some monopoly money or set her up, not sure what would be funnier, what do ya'll think, got an idea that would make us laugh even more than what i'm planning, i'm all ears.

M_S
10-16-2007, 06:32 AM
I too have recieved all of these emails, She must think we are all mugs!!

skip_stewart
10-16-2007, 05:13 PM
No they think we are all stupid. But it shows that they are more stupid then we are. They keep on with the same leter to anyone.

skip

quote:Originally posted by M_S

I too have recieved all of these emails, She must think we are all mugs!!

trickyt
10-17-2007, 04:06 AM
Wow![:0] This chick is everywhere! Just got my e-mail of her wanting money today! Everything's the same word for word, except shes coming to Toronto (w/stopover in Paris) on the 20th of Oct. I don't understand why she wants US dollars (Canadian dollars are now worth more), not to mention she'll have a hell of a time finding a 'green card' in this country! [:p]
I have to wonder if it isn't a man behind all this, and not a woman. I'm pretty sure some, not privy to this website, will send $! I wonder if anybody could alert the authorities, and have whomever arrested (when they try to collect the money). Does anyone here know what to do, who to call, and end this BS?![B)]
I myself will want her to call me (I gave her my # when she asked), hopefully to hear what she has to say. I know its all BS, but I'll have some fun if she does call! :D

spchnc
10-17-2007, 09:06 AM
So I see that she is a nurse now. Started out as a dancer. Definitely different fields....lol. Anyway, told her that I would figure out something by Thurs. (US) time and try to wire her the money by Friday..Ha! Ha! She definitely will not be getting the money but not too sure how I am going to make her "pay" as of yet. As far as a man behind this scam, probably is a pretty good chance and actually there could possibly be a girl sending out the form letters, doing the dirty work for him??? And it would be nice to know how to alert the authorities about this. Would be funny to have them waiting at the Western Union for the person that shows up for the "fake" transaction...

SC

sytem
10-17-2007, 12:16 PM
I too just got scammed by this bitch. I should have known it was a scam from the start, I just didn't see the signs. What's interesting is she actually called me yesterday so whoever is doing it either is a woman or has a woman working for them making the pickups. She also sent me a picture of her passport. I wonder if it is possible to notify Western Union to look for such a person trying to make a pickup and have them arrested. She just sent me a another message today after I told her I couldn't send her anymore money with some stupid poem in it saying how much she wants to meet me. Needless to say I am not going to reply to it.

sytem
10-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Ok I just sent a message to Interpol about her. Lets see what they say.

ham
10-17-2007, 02:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by sytem

I too just got scammed by this bitch. I should have known it was a scam from the start, I just didn't see the signs. What's interesting is she actually called me yesterday so whoever is doing it either is a woman or has a woman working for them making the pickups. She also sent me a picture of her passport. I wonder if it is possible to notify Western Union to look for such a person trying to make a pickup and have them arrested. She just sent me a another message today after I told her I couldn't send her anymore money with some stupid poem in it saying how much she wants to meet me. Needless to say I am not going to reply to it.

you did the right thing, but unfortunately deception on the terms of "love" or online romance rarely is a full-blown case of fraud. Rather, it looks like charity fraud, where you supposedly donate to say Down children, but in reality slick "administrators" pocket it.
As court cases here showed, the question is of moral blame, but rarely of criminal code fraud, embezzelment etc, for they "just" ask your money and you "freely" give it away under very generic terms as "helping Down children" or " saving her honor" or "getting a visa", but what proof do you have?
In the dating arena, women change their minds every minute...yes, you bought her a ring; yes, you wired money to her eleventeen times, whatever...well...she just got cold feet, met someone else or was afraid to relocate or was robbed in the subway...

sytem
10-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Aye I can see how if I was the only person she was communicating how that would make sense but since we have multiple people on here who have received emails with the EXACT same content, isn't that proof she is a scammer who is conducting fraud? Wouldn't that be evidence of some sort?

ham
10-17-2007, 08:46 PM
quote:Aye I can see how if I was the only person she was communicating how that would make sense but since we have multiple people on here who have received emails with the EXACT same content, isn't that proof she is a scammer who is conducting fraud? Wouldn't that be evidence of some sort?

...of SOME sort, [u]provided</u>that you can identify these other men and have them file suit in proper legal terms, otherwise it might just be hearsay; remember you ought to convince a jury, a judge and stand a defense lawyer.
There are guidelines online about filing suit with FSU authorities in proper legal terms.
Understand that "just writing a letter" might -or very likely might not- sort an effect, due to the large amount of "junk" correspondence authorities receive; doing it is no harm.
Filing suit properly requires say official translation of ALL corpus of correspondence you have, etc, to forward to the FSU.
Ultimately ( as in any regular CRIMINAL case ), you ought to be ready to follow up, preferably with a FSU lawyer familiar with local procedures, etc; if you won't put your money where your mouth is, FSU authorities will probably drop the case, and some online guides say (i'm NO expert there) that according to FSU law you have very strict time frames to operate in such cases.
International lawsuits ARE terribly expensive: yes, there was that one man who wrote Putin & he followed up; or the young girl who wrote USSR secretary general in the 1970s or early 80s and he invited her to the Kremlin...but these are glamour cases.
You ought to be prepared to fight with stamp duties & lawyer's fees.
Furthermore, is there a woman...a man...a man using a conniving woman's identity...is the woman cashing the wires the same as in the photos?
Not by chance scamming lovesick western men is an industry ripe with millions.

I also understand your other point about her writing many men, but unfortunately that is very common, if not the norm, in the WWW/LD/MOB dating scene, for most men write more than one woman at once.
Again: morally reprehensible, perhaps, but not a criminal offense.

spchnc
10-18-2007, 10:20 PM
System, sorry to hear about the scam on U. At least U didn't send any more money. Never occurred to me that someone might actually call if U gave them your number. Figure it was just a "hoax" too. But I guess it is another way for them to try to make the scam legit.

SC

sytem
10-19-2007, 01:07 AM
Indeed, Sbc. She woke me up at 4 am and said she was going for her "interview" and wanted me to wish her luck. The next day is when I got the email asking for 2000 dollars and that was when I figured it out. Oh well, it's only money but it sure makes you feel like **** when you fall for a scam such as this. She keeps emailing me too saying how much she misses me and that she still wants to meet me. I just keep ignoring her, heh heh.

spchnc
10-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Sytem, Do U remember how many numbers and what was the first number in the control number for the Western Union transaction?

SC

sytem
10-20-2007, 12:46 AM
It was 10 digits and it began with 4.

up_yours
10-20-2007, 05:57 PM
:(
dude i jsut got scammed by her

what to do
now?

skip_stewart
10-20-2007, 07:09 PM
I haven't hird from her or it for a week now. I told them that I new it was a hoax and a scam. But thnaks for the pictures anyways. they looked good on my dart board. I don't think I will here from it anymore unless it is another person later on in life. skip

spchnc
10-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks sytem. Man, she/he/they really are pulling some scams everywhere. Would really be nice to turn the tables on them.

SC

sytem
10-20-2007, 10:26 PM
Np SC. Yeah it would be nice if we could somehow turn the tables and get her/them arrested or something. And up_yours, if you got scammed by her and sent her money then that money is gone. I highly doubt there is any way to get it back. I haven't told her that I am on to her yet so she keeps sending me emails asking me where I am and howcome I haven't written her back yet. I'm tempted to play games with her and maybe send her a fake control number or something or maybe embed a message to the Western Union person telling them she is a scammer and to call the cops. That would be hilarious if it worked.

spchnc
10-20-2007, 10:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by up_yours

:(
dude i jsut got scammed by her

what to do
now?

U can go to the forum and look under the postings about the Ukraine-club.com and ask Jake4234 (I think that is his correct handle) and/or TXMAN and see if they can offer some advice on the situation.

SC

tex
10-22-2007, 01:02 AM
HEY ITS TEX AGAIN AND I SENT HER TWO E-MAILS FOR FUN HOPE YA'LL HAVE AS MUCH FUN READING THEM AS I HAD WRITING THEM:

hey girl you will have to give me some time to get that money rounded up for you. $650.00 is a bit of cash to get at once, but i am sure i will have it soon. And yes saturday October 20 is a perfect date to meet. I have to say i am getting excited to finally meet this girl i've been chating with. Have to also admit, i am feeling closer to you than i have to anyone, in a long time. According to your flight information i can also meet you at the airport, i will be waiting at the terminal when you get off the plane. Again i will get the cash but takes a little time, and i can't wait to see you. By the way i have a buddy of mine who wants to see this girl i've been talking to, if you want to chat with him, i will give you his number, i don't have his e-mail address yet, in case you want to talk to him to find out about the real me, he can vouch for me.

THEN, IT OCCURED TO ME TODAY THAT I WOULD NOT SEND MONEY WESTERN UNION BUT TO A BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER INSTEAD WE WILL SEE WHAT SHE DOES:

Hello sweetie, sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, its been a very hectic weekend. Problems that had to be taken care of. I have missed you and admit to dreaming about you, when i would be able to see you and hold you in my arms, and hold you all night. Have you had a good weekend? I missed reading your letters this past couple of days. I almost have all the cash saved up for you to come to see me in the states. I was thinking that when you get here you won't have any money to travel to where i live. So I have decided to send an additional $250. I figured, that it would be enough until you get to me. I hope it will be enough for you. I also have checked out sending it western union but it cost a lot to send it that way, but they told me if i were to send a wire transfer to a bank account number it would be almost instantaniously and would be cheap to send to you. I know you have only been in Moscow a week or so, but the banks told me you could set a account up where ever you are at and they will wire my money to your account and then when you get the money, all you have to do is close the account. So when you get a bank account opened e-mail me the number and i will transfer. i can't wait, to see you, and i am getting pretty anxious, got to run

HOPE I MACE ALL OF YA'LL LAUGH, AND MAYBE I CAN COST THIS BITCH SOME MONEY, LMFAO

tex
10-22-2007, 01:08 AM
by the way the buddy i mentioned in the the first mail, was an old friend that lied to me and i aim to get him back in the process so maybe i can kill two birds with one stone, lmao:

trickyt
10-22-2007, 03:36 AM
Good luck on the revenge front guys! [8D]
She has yet to call me or leave a message (maybe she had tried to call collect and I was not home). My last message from her was;
Honey public phone is already closed so I will try to call you
tomorrow. Pls tell me if you could help me with tickets! Kisses,
Ekaterina[:X]
This was on the 17th of Oct. and nothing since. Too bad as aI was looking forward to a little (revenge) fun of my own![:o)]
Has anybody spoken to her? Does she call collect? Has anyone called displayed her (has her phone#)? Wondering...trickyt[?]

sytem
10-22-2007, 09:39 AM
When she called me it was not collect and it didn't display the phone number unfortunately. She has stopped writing me finally so I think she has given up on me. Hey Tex, let us know how your revenge goes.

spchnc
10-22-2007, 07:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by tex

by the way the buddy i mentioned in the the first mail, was an old friend that lied to me and i aim to get him back in the process so maybe i can kill two birds with one stone, lmao:

Tex. About fell out of my chair laughing. Great idea on both, especially this one...lol. Please keep us posted. I am working on something too.

SC

skip_stewart
10-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Well here we go again. I just got this one in my e-mail. See if it sound alike. skip

Hi,
i am here sitting in the internet caffe. Found your email and
decided to write. I am 25 y.o.girl.
I have a picture if you want. No need to reply here as
this is not may email. Write me at ajane044@thegloveworks.info

spchnc
10-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Seems similiar to my first email from her. She used green629apple@yahoo.com as her email address. Have left her "hanging" for the moment.

SC

M_S
10-30-2007, 05:50 AM
I have just started to registar these email addresses she is using to all kinds of junk mail sites/freebie sites [8D]