PDA

View Full Version : scam

aperkins
10-15-2007, 06:14 AM
this lady i met online want to be with me,but she is trying to get me to recieve this shipment is this a scam, this is one of the letter she sent me Hello Darling ,
Thank you so much for making me count on you.I will really appreciate your trust and help towards these. Below are my deposit details,and the contact address of the security company.You can email and write to the security company and instruct them that you want your fiancee's deposited luggage's sent to you. While contacting the company, please do not let them know that the boxes contain money, just tell them that you want your fiancee's deposited travelling luggage's sent to you , because I only tell them that the boxes are my travelling luggage's, which I am sending to the states. Then you ask them how much is the clearance and the shipment fee would be, so that you can get them paid ,then they will be sending you my lugagges.I can't leave here when the boxes is not shipped,i need your help,as soon as you email them and you hear back from them , do get them pay , when the lugagges deliver to you , email me and let me know so that i can have my fly ticket and be with you , wht its your closer nearest airport??? Im counted my trust on you about this, as soon as my boxes get to you , do email me and let me know, so that i can take my flight and back with you to start a new life with you.
what do you think

Calligirl
10-15-2007, 05:08 PM
From what I have read on here, this sure sounds like a SCAM to me!

seajay
10-15-2007, 05:09 PM
(1) Check in your country how much "cash" is legally permitted to cross borders.

(2) Consider why the cash option instead of all the other options open to ... her?

PeopleSmoks
11-15-2007, 11:03 PM
quote:Then you ask them how much is the clearance and the shipment fee...
SCAM!!!!!!!!!![V]
If she has money for a plane ticket/passport/visa, and is supposedly sending money in her "luggage", ask yourself this... "Why can't she pay these security fees herself?"[8D]

Train returns

owencwal
02-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Hi Guys, just would like too share with you,about my experience with this agency,and too warn you all about them.
In short:
I meet a lady,and wanted too pay for her to visit me in New Zealand.
So got a travel agency (Meyuan Travels China).
So they told me too send them roughly $3000USD ,for her airfare,and VISA,and there fees, so I did.
Then they told me too send another $5000USD, too help with her VISA, that she needed to have that much in her bank account , too support with her VISA application,and that I would get it back,(yea right still awaiting).
So I did, I sent it.
So all off a sudden , my wife to be, came back from visiting her family, and told me that I needed another $8000USD too pay her family, for the "dowery".
She has never mentioned any thing about a Dowery before, so I told her why , mention it now, and not a year ago.
So I told her "no",and left it at that.
I am still waiting for my $5000USD ,to be paid back into my account.
But now feel that this travel agency ,is working in cahoots with my women, too scam me,and take from me as much as they can get.
All moneys have bee paid into there bank account,(Meyuan Travels China) , and paid too Mr Wang.
They have frightened too take legal action against me, if I posted my story about them on this web site, I say "bring it on guys!!".
So its my opinion, that they are just out too scam men, from over seas out off there money, and are working in cahoots with women too get this done.
I should have known , looking at there web site:
http://meyuantravels.com/
Its got 2014 on it, so it must be a bogie web site.
Any way, this is my dealings with them, they have been very rude,and very disrespectful too me.
So I just want to warn all you men out there, "dont" use them, or you will lose all your dollars.
Regards

Owen Wallace