PDA

View Full Version : trying to figure out if this is a scammer

silkk
10-23-2007, 02:01 AM
ok well heres the basics, this is not my first time being in contact with a russian women but that was farly oviouse to me that it was a scam, pre-writen letters, dident answer questions etc also a quick google search brought up alot of pages,

the thing with this new girl is the fact that shes looking for a friend, somemore to show her around and if everything goes well like we hope more, now shes a university grad and talks about shoping alot so there would be no need to spend money and she hasent asked for any, she says she will be here in 2 weeks and hopes to meet me shes coming on a work visa... nursing... which i know we are very short of in my area, she sent me her resume to look over etc, we also meet on more of a dating/sex site which i never used only created a profile so she had also sent me a nude photo which i thought was strange for a scammer,

so now im not to sure what to think i still have my doughts if this is real i guess i will see if she comes, but there is nothing on the net with her name, email adress etc which i know dosent seem to much, she just seems like shes coming for real reasons and not trying to get any money out of me

whats everyones thoughts on this?

spchnc
10-23-2007, 09:03 AM
What is her name, age, background, etc.. The reason that I am asking is b/c the "scammer" that contacted me was also from one of those sites which I am not longer a member and haven't been for some time now.

SC