PDA

View Full Version : details of ua-ladies wherever operating

Goddiejens
11-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Hi guys,

I think it would be helpful for everybody here who likes to send something to one of these girls that who knows it (???) publishs here the addresses of the offices of ua-ladies in Poltava, ****omir, Kremenchuk and so on, - the same related to other countries where this agency acts.

So let's take action against the profit making mechanism of ua-ladies.

As I could read here in this forum, there are guys who travelled to the Ukrainian towns and visited the offices there. Please, guys, put in the details here (address, phone number, name of the office manager, helpful translator...).

Thanks a lot,

Goddiejens

Morgoth
11-11-2007, 02:12 AM
Hello Goddiejens,

I give you the address of what i know.
Kremenchug,Ukraine

Alekseeva Alla (director)

Oktyabrskaya street 1,

Hotel "Kremen",

room 141.

When you enter into the hotel, there is fews stair at your right, take them and go the hallway until the end. Turn left and I think this is the second door.

Here is the address of Kherson office:

Sosunovych Oksana (director),

Ushakova street, 25

Office 403

Kherson, Ukraine

I think I still have the phone number, do you want them?
Good luck

Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by Goddiejens

Hi guys,

I think it would be helpful for everybody here who likes to send something to one of these girls that who knows it (???) publishs here the addresses of the offices of ua-ladies in Poltava, ****omir, Kremenchuk and so on, - the same related to other countries where this agency acts.

So let's take action against the profit making mechanism of ua-ladies.

As I could read here in this forum, there are guys who travelled to the Ukrainian towns and visited the offices there. Please, guys, put in the details here (address, phone number, name of the office manager, helpful translator...).

Thanks a lot,

Goddiejens

Goddiejens
11-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Hello very dear Morgoth,

this is very very helpful from your part and I can only thank you very very much!!!

Of course I am also interested in the phone numbers.

Best regards,
Jens