View Full Version : Old scenario with new illustration (2) :-)

11-09-2007, 04:10 PM
No comments :)

"...On the eve of June 21st around 12 15am of Thursday, a day of my appointment at the embassy - my DAD together with my two brothers who just came from another town to work on some business proposals, met a very tragic accident. The car that my brother's driving had collided and been crushed by a 10-wheeler cargo truck. There's no way that someone could ever survive that accident, I am attaching the photo of what the car looked like, I am actually trembling and would burst in tears whenever I would look at the picture but I am taking all the courage that's left in me and and all I have just to be able to give you an idea of what happened. You might again tell me that you'd rather see a picture of me but I am telling you right now that I never spent any money to have these pictures and document scanned because the CD where these pictures and document had been taken from was from the police authorities...."

View complete profile here: http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=3590

11-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Well, impolite to say, but people who believe pictures sent over the internet are kind of asking for trouble.
On a lower level, we know all those fat Yuris pulling the strings of pictures belonging to celebrities...

11-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Hey!!! I got a boo-boo on my finger last week!

Actually I agree with ham.....

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!

Train returns