PDA

View Full Version : I am the WIFE of a man who is sending money...

imported_admin
01-15-2008, 05:23 PM
I am trying desperately to find the best website to post my dilemma on. I am the WIFE of a man who is sending thousands of dollars to Russian/Romanian "ladies." I am about to go crazy. He won't believe that he is being scammed!!!! This has been going on for 4 years. He is sending monthly support to several of them. One is in Canada. PLEEEEZE I am begging for someone to tell me how to get through to my husband. I would leave him, but we have 6 children and a large company!!!
Thank you for any help you can give me.

swede
01-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Have you tried to make him take a look at this site? It could possibly give him an idea of what he's doing.

ham
01-15-2008, 08:18 PM
http://stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=899

there is another person with the same problems.
Your husband believes what [u]HE</u> WANTS to believe.
He's chasing a delusion he's likely to pay in dear emotional & financial terms; who knows, maybe he's couch potato who suddenly thinks he's a super-stud, but I'm afraid there is little anyone can do.

PeopleSmoks
01-16-2008, 05:55 PM
Why the heck is anyone's husband sending money to women or scammers, but particularly women who apparently aren't his wife?????????? What is he looking to upgrade? Is he Mormon or an Arab shiek and looking for a second or third wife?

When he's not home, steal the computer records of his e-mails to these other girls and money transactions, and have them downloaded to disc. I'm sure there's a divorce lawyer somewhere who'll eat this guy alive in court! He's cheating on you! Financially and emotionally!:(

You'll OWN the company!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

seajay
01-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Yes... Make sure that you are prepared for one of the logical outcomes. If he communicates with other women, your husband may indeed leave you, if he succeeds in forming a relationship with another woman.

kindtouch
01-30-2008, 02:36 PM
I think that your husband hit some magic, many women lured men through the work of the magic that magic influence on the mind of men are controllable and draw it ... Tell treatment of the state of your husband .
contact me if you would like to have a cure for you husband.

MBK

swede
01-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Cit kindtouch:

"contact me if you would like to have a cure for you husband."

When making claims like this, some kind of credentials are unfortunately needed.

I have a 40 year experience with snake-oil sellers and miracle makers
(some of the last actually authentic to a minor degree), so don't feel shy about letting me into your secrets.

PeopleSmoks
01-30-2008, 08:07 PM
quote:When making claims like this, some kind of credentials are unfortunately needed.
Not necessarily swede. I know several large "gentlemen" who have been known to be quite persuasive and highly motivational. It usually takes only one "session" with these "gentlemen" and the inflicted are magically cured!!!:D[B)][B)][B)][B)][B)][xx(]

Train returns

swede
01-30-2008, 11:03 PM
Well, well.

Considering that the husband is living in US (or Canada) and the generous offer of assistance comes from Kuwait, I believe my interpretation of implied paranormal activity is closer to hand.

In any case I would suggest the lady to not accept the offer.

PeopleSmoks
01-31-2008, 03:02 AM
quote:Considering that the husband is living in US (or Canada) and the generous offer of assistance comes from Kuwait, I believe my interpretation of implied paranormal activity is closer to hand.
Oh, I understand your thoughts about middle eastern swammies and such. Although, as you know a bit about my heritage, I will tell you of a story that has been passed down through the centuries. It has been said that, although my people were peaceful, that the more powerful medicine men and medicine women had the ability to kill their enemies by mental telepathy.[:0] Maybe that's why we were so peaceful? Because nobody wanted to mess with that stuff???

Anyway, my thoughts on how to deal with the situation mentioned above weren't quite so mystical.[B)][B)][B)][B)][B)][B)][B)][B)][xx(][8D] As I'm sure you have perceived my friend!!!;)

Train returns

kindtouch
01-31-2008, 02:47 PM
Thank you for the enrichment issue and try all efforts to reach solutions and the development of treatment to solve this problem.
I am not a miracle man possesses. I am an ordinary man trying to offer assistance as she wanted anyone to do.
my assistance will be free of charge and do not want anything in return .
There are some problems that I know of this problem apparently similar. To reach the treatment strictly i need to ask some questions related to this deceived man .

thanks all

MBK

Anthony Ferrara
02-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Dear Admin,

I am Sorry to learn of your situation and I can understand your confusion as to what to do! Firstly I will offer a few of my opinion's and I will try to be Respectfuly!
I think that no True Gentleman would ever do such a thing, especialy to his Wife and their Children! A Man who's word and promises mean nothing is Nothing, Simply said!! I have to sadly admit that as much as the Internet is Helpful it also creates trmendous damage and Heart Ache! However Now Finaly after year's of complaint's the Secret Service and Interpol are Vigorously Pursueing Internet Scammer's and their accomplises!! Believe me Dear Lady, they know how to find and prosicute these Cold Hearted People!!!
I can not ever tell you how you should procede but only to say you have to make some hard and painful decision's, not only for your Sanity but those of your Children!! Well I have shared only a few of my opinion's, I do not Wish to bore anyone!! To All, stay Safe and Well and I will monitor this site with Sincere Interest from now on!

Sincerely,

Tonesr
USA