PDA

View Full Version : Lidia Efimova? aliase Alena from Kazan.

The Taciturne
01-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Hello!

This is my frist topic here in this forum.

With internet searches today, I wanted to clearing my mind about my e-mail correspondant, a Kazan girl named Alena. I confirmed my doubt about this scammer than I seen her pic somewhere & a warning about her. So I verified her pic into my mails,to compare with both seen in this site, I was shocked & disapointed.

She try to getting money from me by Western Union & claim she'll loves me........etc...you know the song!(...)

She writes in french, I am french-canadian.
Good french writing, some grammary faults not much.
I got several photos from her & one hot short video.

She wrote me, she have 26 years old, born January 10th, now she moves to her mother.

Her new mail adresse are: princesse.gentille@gmail.com
She hacked me by french free meeting website, Matchez-vous.com with her profile no pic's.

I need your opinion & some help, thanks.

;) Martin

Still keep warning about too pretty woman.

job
01-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Take care, never trust anyone on the net.

swede
01-30-2008, 07:56 PM
"Take care, never trust anyone on the net."

You certainly have posed an interesting problem in logics here. It means, that you also are not to be trusted, and your statement is false. And so on.

But apart from your reckless use of logic, you're right. Only this doesn't automatically mean: Distrust everybody.There might be a few honest types around, getting on cyber-dating by mistake.

PeopleSmoks
01-30-2008, 08:34 PM
quote:She try to getting money from me by Western Union & claim she'll loves me........etc...you know the song!(...)
Taciturne, obviously you already know the deal. Why do you need anyone to tell you what you already know? What opinions or help do you really need?

quote:So I verified her pic into my mails,to compare with both seen in this site, I was shocked & disapointed.
Here's your answer!!! Oh wait, YOU wrote that! Either way, there's your answer. You're simply looking for someone to confirm what you already know is true... So here it is, just for you... IF SHE ASKS FOR MONEY, 99.9% OF THE TIME, IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!!!

Move on to the next profile and hope for the best!

Train returns