PDA

View Full Version : please read

victim
02-15-2008, 02:13 PM
good Day
how are you doing? just recently i had an unfortuanete luck, a company called Global Marketing, (a taiwan business) contacted me, asking me to receive cheques, cash it in my bank account, and then i can take 10 % of the amount for myself, the rest i must send to a person in south hampton who will send the money too taiwan.
They managed to scam and steal 1000 pounds from me.
now thats alot of money!!!!
They sent me a fraud cheque, it wasnt just fraud it was stolen. the bank questioned me, threatened to bring the police... I couldve been in alot of trouble if they called the police!
Hey guys, please be carefull with this type of busines1!! they promise you good/alot of money. easy money. but all you get out is fraud and trouble. and maybe they even steal from you!
Be careful
i think they are most likely to contact you through gumtree

swede
02-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, victim. Hope it will not topple your economical situation completely.

But if it's any consolation, you could have been worse off with a female scammer. Some guys have lost astronomical amounts this way.

Some years ago I was exposed to a gold-digger, and I got away with a mere $1100 in loss.

They'll contact you in as many possible ways, as they can. Not only through gumtree.

Anthony Ferrara
02-16-2008, 12:04 PM
Hello Victim and Swede!

Humm, I too experienced this same type of scam Victim! I was contacted thru a Beautiful Woman who said she does modeling for a liveing and she was in England for a few week's if I could collect and cash $3,800.00 USD for her from a client who owed her money! Well, I recieved 4 traveler's check's in the amount she said was owed to her and I deposited them in my account and waited! Well, I checked with the issuer of the check's and not only were they stolen but also had been cashed! I immediately contacted my bank and told them to stop processing them! They had also determined they were fruadulent!! Well, I have been scammed befor so I was on alert as soon as I recieved the check's! Actualy I lost about the same as Swede did, read my previous artical about my little Ukrainian ordeal! I have to admit that criminal's are becomeing very sophistocated and ingenious so some times it is hard to know what is for real and what is fake, just be very cautious everyone!!!:)

Sincerely,

Tone