PDA

View Full Version : Visited a girl in Ukraine

swdawson
02-22-2008, 06:49 PM
Please post your experiences while visiting the Ukraine to meet a girl from UALADYS or UADREAMS

lass.28
02-22-2008, 11:54 PM
I was a girl from Uadreams-Ualadys.I married and live in England.Write me alena_inkognito@mail.ru.

PeopleSmoks
02-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Hey lass.28! Maybe you'll pop back in here and tell us all the young lady's side fo what goes on at UALadys/Dreams, and other similar web sites??? It would probably be easier for you than trying to answer a bunch of individual e-mails!!![:0]

Train returns

Anthony Ferrara
02-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Smoks, I agree also!

Sincerely, Tone

swede
02-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Absolutely ditto.

Alena, I hope you understand, that a lot of our posts here are only humour. I believe most of the guys here actually are very decent persons, when it comes to the point.

It would only be fair to hear the story from "the other" side. You can without doubt add much information.

So wellcome.

skipped
02-25-2008, 02:27 AM
Yes, I agree with all the other posts inviting Lass back to tell another side to the story. We would all be very appreciative of your perspective of the organization and possibly what your take is on some of the other ladies who sign up at UALadys/CC.
Thanks

PeopleSmoks
02-25-2008, 10:20 PM
I think the people from UALadys/Dreams have tracked lass down through her IP address and have silenced her!!!![:0]

Train returns

swede
02-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Sounds a bit exciting, like something from a thriller, but I must admit, that there was a hint of mystery about the whole situation.

PeopleSmoks
02-25-2008, 11:04 PM
...Or maybe she's just standing outside next to the swimming pool????????[:o)] Beware of NERTS!!!!![:0] Sorry, I couldn't resist![8D]

Train returns

swede
02-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Sometimes it sounds, as if you're actually PROUD of the total lack of discipline in the Olgas.

Greatgrandfather badger is sitting here next to me, shaking his head in a disapproving way. But then, it takes a lot to make a badger content.

PeopleSmoks
02-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Oh, contraire my good man! The truth is that I think my three Olgas are quite disiplined in a somewhat bizarre fashion. I see their actions as taking a great deal of fortitude and mental will power, almost obtaining a transcendental state of mind over body to subject themselves to rigors of poolside living in 0 degree C weather and remain unscathed... Either that or we might apply the old adage, "No brain, no pain"????

Hey lass.28, if you're still out there, please don't take offense at my "three Olgas" postings. I am really looking to find an intelligent woman, and am simply having some tasteless fun.[:o)]

Train returns

swede
02-26-2008, 11:23 PM
Cit PeopleS:

"I see their actions as taking a great deal of fortitude and mental will power, almost obtaining a transcendental state of mind over body to subject themselves to rigors of poolside living in 0 degree C weather and remain unscathed".

Well, if you put it like that, ofcourse the fakir's way is better than nothing, and it could be, that the spirituel developement of Olgas never will get further.

But I'm still suspecting you of just covering up insufficient pedagogical principles.

thatcrazy
06-07-2008, 07:46 AM
I was there about two years ago or so when it was still called Confidential Connections. I had no problems with the people at the branch or the girl I visited.

thatcrazy
06-07-2008, 07:46 AM
I was there about two years ago or so when it was still called Confidential Connections. I had no problems with the people at the branch or the girl I visited.

David
07-06-2008, 02:52 PM
I personally know some people working for uadreams and they seem to be quite nice, so, I agree with the previous post. Gosh, it would be great to hear Alena's story, would not it? :)

Cheers!

David
07-06-2008, 02:52 PM
I personally know some people working for uadreams and they seem to be quite nice, so, I agree with the previous post. Gosh, it would be great to hear Alena's story, would not it? :)

Cheers!