PDA

View Full Version : Marina S. #142

JoeC
02-24-2008, 01:00 PM
liketosmooch, are you still here?? Checking for anyone who has had any experiences with "Marina #142, Blonde in Krasnodar"

Oh how I appreciate this forum and everybody on it. Great to read all your experiences, though they seem a bit negative. Everyone please help me on this. This Marina S. #142 is she a scammer??? I am scheduled to go see her in June. I have been writing her for 6 months. PLEASE ANYONE WITH ANY INFORMATION kindly respond. My email is joechilcote@dejazzd.com . I hope I can put my e-address on here. I am spending $100's in very positive-sounding email. Anyone with information please contact me. I would be greatly thankful. Blessings.

Anthony Ferrara
02-24-2008, 01:54 PM
Greeting's JoeC!

I have only been comeing too this forum for a short time but from what I have read it seem's that this Marina Lady appeared to not be completely Honest with a person here named Goddiejens after he arrived in her city of Krasnodar Russia to visit her and Hopefully to Marry her! I have not seen any concrete alligation's that she is a scammer with the exception that allegedly her father forbid her Marriage to Him " Goddiejens!" If you read a few of my comment's I too have been a member of RULadies.com for more than a year now and in correspondance with a Dear Lady there in Krasnodar since May 07'! I also stated previously that so far I have had a few conversation's with the manager at ruladies "Diana" and so far I have no negatives to report! Soo, for me so far all is going Well but I can only recommend to you to be Cautious and not plan your life with this Lady or other's too far in advance and I think it would be very prudent of you to make sure beyond doubt's the lady Fully Understand's the Total Purpose of your visit and she should be made aware also she should have equal Accountability regarding your courtship for Marriage i.e. She must realize in advance what is at stake regarding your visit and if she hesitates ever so slightly I think you should completely rethink your relationship with her! I of course am not a Prophet however I have alittle experience regarding scammer's in various genre's as do I think many here on this site!!;)
I Hope this info will be of some service to you, Best Wishes!!:)

Sincerely,

Tone

Anthony Ferrara
02-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Addendum,

I also Wish to state here a few fact's that as of yet have not been stated, I will attempt to be brief!

I think it is Very Important to realise that for a Long Distance Possibility of Marriage to a Woman from another country sometimes at Best is a Daunting Undertakeing! This Journey requires Hope, Faith, Trust, Courage, Time and Money and a True Willingness to commit to another Woman for Life-Well, I think these are the Intension's!! I think it is also Extremely Important to Understand that for the Woman, her Venture for Possible Marriage is No Less Important than any of our's, after all she is going to Possibly Uproot her entire Life based on statement's by a Man from a country normaly she has Never been to let alone Lived in!! I fully understand that Intension's of Men re this Pilgrimage are Varied and not alway's clear and Honored also!! I think we all have not spoken about the Possible Fear, Hesitance and Concern's many of these Women probably think about and Genuinely Feel, let's admit it all of us Women and Men in a long distance courtship Truely are Proceeding on Intangible Faith and there is Never a Substitution for Personal contact and Interaction in Person! Well, I felt this needed to be said because I have not seen this side of long distance correspondances in this forum! Thank You All! :)

Sincerely,

Tone

PeopleSmoks
02-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Hey JoeC! Why are you sending money??? And as Tone pointed out, Jens has had dealings with Marina S. #142 on a first-hand basis. I'm too lazy to bother with the link to the thread, but I believe it was "My visit to Krasnodar", or something along those lines. Jens has postings on a few threads, so if you look, you will find him. It's probably best if you get info about his experience straight from him. I will say, he seemed very disappointed.[8D]

Train returns

Goddiejens
02-25-2008, 06:32 PM
Hi @all,

the name of the bitch is Marina in Krasnodar, but her id is #204 and not #142.

[8D]

So I will not blame all Marinas for fooling honest people like me.

I wish Joe C. GOOD LUCK!!!

Pictures from Krasnodar:

http://www.umdiewelt.de/Asien/Russland-oder-Russische-Foederation/Reisebericht-3229/Kapitel-0.html

On Tuesday 1/22/2008 you see me very below there with Natasha K. #64
who gave me her mail address and has now private contact with me. She is a friend of Diana S. ... .

:D

By the way, Diana S. #175 has a boyfriend there in Krasnodar and works as translator there at the office of the agency ... a good girl, but why still announcing to look for a husband with her profile at ruladys.com?

:D

Enjoy the pictures, the text is not important because the text is more a provocation also for some people of the extreme right scenery in Germany who follow me wherever and hate me like nazis hate communists ... .

Goddiejens

Anthony Ferrara
05-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Hi All!

Well, it has been a little while since I was on this site and I guess I have a few updates for every one!
Well, I have lost the lady I was corresponding with in Krasnodar Russia, she simply began acting strangely at the begining of April and ended our relationship although I feel her Bizzar Abrupt reason's were simply excuses! I also began to correspond with another lady in the same city "Ksenia" and that correspondance ended 2 day's ago due to her Rudeness and Abrupt change in her behavior toward's me so I am done with Russian Lady's, at least for now!! I ithink it is safe to say that it is quite possible that UA Lady's and RU Lady's site's may in fact be only a business and I have so far not read any article's which would prove to me they have even had any man from another country Marry any of thier Lady's listed on thier sites!! Ohh, for whom it may concern Christina's profile # ia 151! If anyone Wishes I can also furnish Ksenia's # also and she is allegdly a translator at a auto dealer there however I have to admit here written skill's at times need improvement re English!!

Sincerely,

Tone :)

Anthony Ferrara
05-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Hi All!

Well, it has been a little while since I was on this site and I guess I have a few updates for every one!
Well, I have lost the lady I was corresponding with in Krasnodar Russia, she simply began acting strangely at the begining of April and ended our relationship although I feel her Bizzar Abrupt reason's were simply excuses! I also began to correspond with another lady in the same city "Ksenia" and that correspondance ended 2 day's ago due to her Rudeness and Abrupt change in her behavior toward's me so I am done with Russian Lady's, at least for now!! I ithink it is safe to say that it is quite possible that UA Lady's and RU Lady's site's may in fact be only a business and I have so far not read any article's which would prove to me they have even had any man from another country Marry any of thier Lady's listed on thier sites!! Ohh, for whom it may concern Christina's profile # ia 151! If anyone Wishes I can also furnish Ksenia's # also and she is allegdly a translator at a auto dealer there however I have to admit here written skill's at times need improvement re English!!

Sincerely,

Tone :)