PDA

View Full Version : Males scammers from wealthy societies

imported_n/a
09-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Can we talk about them please ????????????,

toymaker
09-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Apparently there is suppose to be a list of male scammers that have jilted Russian women. I cannot find this list. Does anyone know the site addy? I beleive that there are men who do the sex trip thing often, and have left a sour taste in the ladies mouth. This does affect how the ones honestly looking for a wife, are looked upon by the ladies looking for a husband.

nick20045
09-07-2005, 09:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by toymaker

I beleive that there are men who do the sex trip thing often, and have left a sour taste in the ladies mouth.

jeezzzzz. where i live it is called "salty" taste in her mouth :D:D:D

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

imported_n/a
09-07-2005, 11:48 PM
My little sweet gentleman "peanut brain.". this place doesnt look like a forum at all but rather like a cave for racists and sexists whose have never felt in their mouth a nice taste of a nice woman....woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww....what a cheap language ...what a cheap man ....what a vulgarity in all this....wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww ( english ) oh no i think is japanese...no ..no ..this is Korean ???..oh....oh...no ..this is.... which language my dear friends ??????

Mis queridos hombres tontos....siento tanta pena por vuestra mediocridad...!! ( Spanish )

Ah les mecs !! ...Il y'a des cons dit donc !! ( french )

Niik halak !!! ( arab )

nick20045
09-07-2005, 11:58 PM
ohhhhh wanna talk languages.:D

tried to post in arabic but board will not take it.

che se mi frega (italian)

mur hudu f'oxx kemm ghandhekk (maltese)

qui se soucie. et l'arr?t en ?crivant des d?chets. (french)

wer sich sorgt. und Halt, der Abfall schreibt. (german)

qui?n se preocupa. y parada que escribe basura. (spanish)

and you call me peanut brain. :D:D:D:D

ohhhhh and they all mean one thing. stop moaning. it happens to everybody. everybody in life gets scammed in one way or another. can be at the local shop where get overcharged for anything. can be the girlfriend who asks for help with paying her telephone bill which she cannot afford and as soon as the person pays it, she throws him out.

it is called stop moaning. post about learning about scammers and i will reply with a decent reply. post about something you wish to whine about and expect nothing except contempt.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

seajay
09-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Now that we skewed away from those questions, let's try again.

Does anybody know of the existence of such a list? Of male sex-scammers?

Where do we look? To get the ball rolling, there are many stories of such males on antidate.com Use online translation software to read those entries if necessary.

nick20045
09-08-2005, 02:10 AM
excuse me? why do we need a list of male scammers? actually why do we need a list of female scammers?

come on! seen some of the posts about what people say?

she asked me to help her and i sent US$20. i never got a reply. so reporting her as a scammmer......

jeez!!!! anybody sending me US$20 i will tell them to blooook off!!! (blooook stand for a 4 lettered word). heck!!!! it costs more then US$20 just for the service!!!!!

can we talk some sense on here? otherwise...... lets call it "the moaning forum".

imported_n/a
09-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Nick,
I have the impression that u are a hiden scammer disturbing the forum ....Of course u dont care about general discussion ..u only care about the cheap pussies u are going to buy in u next trip.....but males scamers are a reality and we most talk about it ....

Listen my little man..the guy who scammed me got from me very little money....compare to what i could give to him ....also he didnt even have a kiss from me coz i realised who he was since the first eyes contact when we met at the airport... I am an artist ..pretty and sure younguer than u, old back....I just finished my studies at University..

I was not rip off as u will be...I am not complainig at all...my life is great....just a bit sad of seen how a well educated and finacially well off handsome man reduced himself in front of me.....But for u Nick seems that only pussies are important...cheap and dirty ones of course....go and have a look at antidate.com and u will see how men are doing....is so funny..i really laughed when going through

Finally i am sure u dont work...I know u type...sure u are a reddish face very ugly man.. so u have time to spend here in this site bothering everyone....ah ..u Spanish is so ridiculous...really ridiculous...I wont come back to this site....coz here the level of discussion is really low......as u Nick.... u are very low class man:D:D:D:D:D:D

Niik Halak ....means **** Yourself (in arabic)[:o)]for u the clown of this site!!
bye[:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

imported_admin
09-08-2005, 12:39 PM
Hi,

Please stop it. Let's be friends:)

Best regards,
Stop-Scammers.com Admin

imported_n/a
09-09-2005, 01:16 AM
Hi administration ,

I am really sorry for all this....i wont come back to this site..this is not a forum....but a cave of stupid males....i waste my time here among all this ...certainly i wont recommend it to anyone

bye !

nick20045
09-10-2005, 12:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by dreamer

Nick,
I have the impression that u are a hiden scammer disturbing the forum ....Of course u dont care about general discussion ..u only care about the cheap pussies u are going to buy in u next trip.....but males scamers are a reality and we most talk about it ....

Listen my little man..the guy who scammed me got from me very little money....compare to what i could give to him ....also he didnt even have a kiss from me coz i realised who he was since the first eyes contact when we met at the airport... I am an artist ..pretty and sure younguer than u, old back....I just finished my studies at University..

I was not rip off as u will be...I am not complainig at all...my life is great....just a bit sad of seen how a well educated and finacially well off handsome man reduced himself in front of me.....But for u Nick seems that only pussies are important...cheap and dirty ones of course....go and have a look at antidate.com and u will see how men are doing....is so funny..i really laughed when going through

Finally i am sure u dont work...I know u type...sure u are a reddish face very ugly man.. so u have time to spend here in this site bothering everyone....ah ..u Spanish is so ridiculous...really ridiculous...I wont come back to this site....coz here the level of discussion is really low......as u Nick.... u are very low class man:D:D:D:D:D:D

Niik Halak ....means **** Yourself (in arabic)[:o)]for u the clown of this site!!
bye[:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]
]

va a fangul figlio di una puttana. perche tu sei un filgio del arabia. tutti voi erano semplicimente puttane.

try http://translation.paralink.com/translation.asp or

http://translation.paralink.com/translation.asp