View Full Version : Not sure about this one

03-18-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm not sure about this person that I have met initially from Tagged. She claims to be born in Ghana. Her father supposedly from the US and her mother from Ghana. And she is living in Ghana. Suspicious already... but she hasn't asked for money or anything like that...yet. It's been about a month. She has sent me a bunch of pictures so far. I asked her to make a certain facial expression and send me a picture, which she actually did with that expression. Now I am not sure . Any ideas? I am thinking maybe the person in the pictures are in on the scam and actually using her real pictures?? Or can she be REAL????

I haven't found anything online yet about her. The only thing I did find is a picture of her that was posted in a scam site as being used in a scam. I asked her about it by sending the picture to her. She claimed that her ex was the only one with that picture and that he probably either used it or it was stolen from him somehow and used illegally.

05-01-2013, 04:54 AM
ballistic, good job in hoisting the red flag when you hear she is from Ghana. Everyone I have baited seems to be from here and over there going to school (another flag) for nursing or cosmetology. (Yeah right!) I mean who would leave here and go there for that. As for the pictures, it could be that you are right that she is working with someone who is sitting for the pictures, but still, you do not know. The fact that she has not asked you for anything says quite a bit. I would strongly urge caution which I see you are doing. Does she have a web cam? If so get her to do web chats through Yahoo Messenger and ask her to do things no one would ordinarily do. Have her write your name on a sheet of paper and let you see it. Or have her write anything. The key for me when I am baiting is how long it takes them to answer and what answers they give. Are the answers short and does it take her forever to answer? Are they repetitive? (Yeah OK...Yeah OK....ETC) You can also take anything she says ( like long drawn out bits about what she wants in a guy or her dreams) and goggle the whole quote to see if it came from a poem or some dating site. Good luck and if I can help in any way, feel free to contact me.