Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Scammer language

Look at their profile and read well, Someone there writes profiles, opens accounts and supplies photos stolen from the net, then sells or passes them on to the scammer. The people who do this are quite eloquent, the profiles are really good, they have to pass the rigorous controls of the Dating sites (that's meant as a joke, what controls) When you make contact with the scammer you will see that he or she writes completely differently to the author of the profile, bad spelling, bad English or whatever language they are using and most of all the words ' Yes Dear, No Dear, Babe, Hun and Honey' words they have picked up from American and English victims of theirs. Also ask the scammer about some said in his profile, nine out of ten times they will avoid the question because they have never read their profile.
    The other way of course is to use the mirror image facility on this site, Google images, Vandex images and Tin Eye, these facilities are a must. With these facilities one can know all about your scammer before a word is exchanged between yourselves.
    I just wish someone would explain to me in the easiest way possible of how to do IP checks, I've tried and tried without success, with the knowledge of an IP check one could be 100% certain of whom and where from hails the person he is dealing with.
    One other tip is make up a story about yourself and stick to it forever with all of your scammers, never stray because sometimes I find that I am talking to 5 or 6 scammers at the same time and it's so easy to make a mistake, I know, Iv'e done it so many times.
    John
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Default Re: Scammer language

Talking to 5-6 scammers at the same time? Sorry, you need to get a life.

I've had a wonderful one thanks SHJ, 5 wives, successful business, circumnavigated the world twice in my own yacht.Now with serious heart problems what do you suggest, that I sit at an old peoples club playing cards? Much rather keep my brain working catching these people, lol

Haha, is that the same made up story you give the scammers?

Read the book about me, It's called 'A Coppers Tale' give me your mail address and I'll send you a copy, lol. I don't tell lies to straight people, only scammers.

I treat this forum seriously, I don't tell lies here. I sent 15 scammers to this site yesterday, how many did you send, lol

If you say so. That appears to be a story about a train robbery or a book by & about a "copper" named Paul Rumsey. In any case, spending time juggling scammers isn't something that sounds very fun or interesting, but may be better than playing cards (but may not be). But whatever floats your boat...