Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Dating scammer Ashley Verga from Manila (Philippines)

First reported as: Ashley Verga
    Scams from: Manila (Philippines)
    Also claims to be in: California (USA)
    Phone number(s): 5877795900
    Used e-mail address(es): mae_calara_98@yahoo.com; samknowlesmaloney@gmail.com; ash.verga@yahoo.com; verga_ashley@yahoo.com

Read all reports about her >>>

Please use this thread to add your comments, questions, answers, thoughts regarding scammer Ashley Verga only.

If you have additional information such as aliases, e-mail addreses, postal addresses, phone numbers, photos and letters sets, fake docs, media files etc. used by this scammer, then add report to main database.

Report Dating Scammers

Default Re: Dating scammer Ashley Verga from Manila (Philippines)

Ashley has contacted me thru email stating she still owes me money & did not mean to scam me. Claims to still be in love with me. That was over a week ago. Haven't heard from her since

You can add that she is now asking for money to help her family after the typhoon, and that she is still very active. Her Skype is registered as being from Texas, and her phone exchange is from Alberta, Canada. She simply says she doesn't update anything and claims to be from your area. I am still in contact with her and she does not know I am here unless she is monitoring. Any suggestions, I would be glad to sting if I can.

Please add to the emails - vergaawesome@gmail.com

Thumbs up Re: Dating scammer Ashley Verga from Manila (Philippines)

She claimed to be from CA. Doesn't live in my area. I live west of Chicago More than likely if she is asking for money again. She will make up some excuse to have it wired to her "brother", Steve Flores III. I suggest making up a story of your own in which you need to verify the wire transfer connection & have Steve wire you a token amount. I thought she'd be at it again with the typhoon over there. Score one for me! Luckily , she is only into me for a few hundred. I'm not sure if she still is. She started contacting me thru Facebook. There is still a Ashley Vergga on there , not much activity.
    Best of luck conning the conner!

rondynash Guest

Any relationship would start with a stranger only..Meeting new people would be very interesting and it also helps in communicating with people well.I improves our confidence levels and helps a lot in allowing us to be more expressive.And we can develop a good friend circle..

free dating
    online love
    Last edited by rondynash; 05-02-2014 at 04:01 AM.

I would like to revise and perhaps even retract some of my original assessment. I have had further contact with Ashley. She has been very respectful. When I told that I am married, she pressed nothing further. She has had an exchange with my wife and was very respectful toward her and made no accusations nor did she tell or make up any stories about me. After apologies had been made, she has made no effort to ask for support of any kind.