Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default How I can check the IP address?

"Can you please help me how I can check the IP address of the woman writing me a letter? Thank you. Mike"

Hi Mike,

Go to Stop-Scammers.com site, copy and paste IP address without square brackets into the IP search field and you'll find the real location of the woman you are corresponding with. This tool is free to use for all site's visitors.

Default Re: How I can check the IP address?

Need a little help with a IP address if anyone can. Cut and pasted the email header of a woman I have been talking to that claims she is in the Army, stationed in Ft. Leonard Woods, MO. Use the web site "iptracker"; it analyzed her email header,gave me a IP address that comes up as Wilmington Delaware, in what looks like on the map, as the port area. This site also shows her ISP as "SPOTFLUX, Llc".
    Went to another site, "CYBER FORENSISCS", it gave me the same IP number, but showed her ISP as "ABUSE@LEASEWEB.US".
    My questionsares (1) can a IP address show (2) different ISP's; (2) can someone be in Missouri and have a ISP out of the state ?
    So far, she has not asked for money, and have been chatting with her for almost a month.
    Would appreciate anyone who sees this posting to contact me at....A985BEN3@netzero.com

tks

Benny

Sachin567 Guest

First, click the Start Menu, and select Run. Next, type ''cmd'' into the box and click the ''OK'' button. Finally, at the prompt, type ''ipconfig'' and information about your IP Address will be displayed.

Wedding Planners in Delhi
    Last edited by Sachin567; 12-24-2015 at 11:47 AM.

The only way she might have different ISP's or show a geographical location other than where she said she is is if she is using a VPN or proxy server. Which is kind of suspicious in and of itself.

The ISP could also be different if she is sending the message from different devices (home internet, mobile interent, or work internet) thought the location should be generally the same.