Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Kseniya Shabardina and Tour.Dreams in Russia

Watch out for this gal she poses as the travel agency Tour.dreams and as the soon to be wife.. She wrote me the same letters as you would get , except different citys and your name. Point proven when someone saw my report this last weekend.. He wrote..
    lod hamn! Same bucking letter! I can't believe this.
    Hi Tony, my name is Kseniya. I'm 28 years old. I'm a conservative and traditional type of girl. I love traveling and trying new things. And, although I much prefer to plan my adventures, there's a side of me that loves the thrill of living on the edge.
    I love all types of music, but I do have an affinity for country. I love food and cooking, especially baking. I'm an active person, I do not often sit still for too long. If someone told me a few years ago that I'd enjoy spending time on a treadmill, I'd have laughed at them. But, I do. I'd like to learn how to drive a motorcycle one day and to go skydiving. I tend to be intensively competitive. I love playing games and I love winning even more. smile emoticon But, I can also take a loss graciously ...
    Family and faith are very important to me. My faith in God is a daily part of my life and I enjoy being active in my church. My family has always been my support and I love being home and spending time with them.
    I do not do drama or games and appreciate honesty and openness. Personal space and time with friends are a healthy aspect to any relationship! I have a great group of friends that keep me sane and grounded. Ideally I'd like to find someone that's both driven yet down to earth and low-key. Someone that's ambitious and wiling to take a risk now and again. If interested shoot me a message, hope to hear from you soon. if you are interested, I can send you more my pic. if not, that's ok.
    Sincere, Kseniya.
    I have no idea how this guy or Gal can even mention God the way he or she does.. What a lost cause.. Tony

Default Re: Kseniya Shabardina and Tour.Dreams in Russia

Good catch. It looks like she casts a wide net with as many email addresses as she can find. The sad part is a few guys must fall for it because if she hasn't had success she probably wouldn't still be trying it.

Thanks for reporting, I'll keep an eye out for this one...