Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Singapore scammer

The furthest scam message that I received was from a girl located in Singapore, at least this is what she said
    It was a mixture of local religion, the need to built a new life and naturally some money from a good helper
    After ignoring the initial message, the girl returned, This type was a business woman, interested to expand her affair

Default Re: Singapore scammer

I don't usually see very many from Singapore, though just because she said she was from Singapore doesn't mean she is. This is where IP tools come in handy. She might be hoping that she is more appealing being from Singapore...which is a wealthy country. Does she have good English? I believe Singapore is an English speaking country.

Default Re: Singapore scammer

I usually don`t check IPs, probably because I have a particular sense of feeling scammers, starting with their speeches, same old scenario, same requests for money
    Well, she does speak perfect English, unlike other scammers, which I appreciate