Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default scammers on social networks

Do you accept starting conversations with girls on social networks?
    I do it, for fun, mostly on Facebook. I know they are scammers, but I want to hear some stories, eventually they will end up asking for mone, the moment when I block the contact

Default Re: scammers on social networks

I think it depends on who is initiating contact. If a girl overseas is initiating contact with me randomly I'm going to assume they are a scammer, but if I were able to reach out to them, then it's less likely. I can't say I do this ever, so I'm not sure if that's possible. It's dangerous to start assuming everyone is a scammer as you might miss out on some great opportunities!

Default Re: scammers on social networks

Quote Originally Posted by jay2005 View Post
    I think it depends on who is initiating contact. If a girl overseas is initiating contact with me randomly I'm going to assume they are a scammer, but if I were able to reach out to them, then it's less likely. I can't say I do this ever, so I'm not sure if that's possible. It's dangerous to start assuming everyone is a scammer as you might miss out on some great opportunities!
    What you say it`s quite wise, but probably it sounds too uncommon for something good to come up on facebook and other social networks