Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Important surgery

For 6 months, I have been writing to a lady who, until a fortnight ago, lived and worked in Odessa, Ukraine. However, she has now returned to her native town of Tiraspol, in Moldova. Tiraspol is the main city of the unofficial "Trans Dniester Republic".

She needs $1000 for an operation. She needs it before May 1.

I am sooooo keen on this girl. My every fibre wants her to be genuine.

But I have moderate reason to suspect thar citizens of the "Trans Dniester Republic" have access to FREE health care.

Can anyone shed some light?
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

We agreed on Kiew for our meeting. I made some notes on another file. She was always as I thought - real. She offered to send back the taxi money because the first guy she was meeting seemed the one for her. I was blown out of the water. And she has since wrote again to say that she will stay with that guy. I developed an amazing ability to know when she would write - I see her letters even before opening my mail box - yup, I'm a mountaineer who stood facing his own soul sometimes. I've seen and know things what most people will never come to know. You can all read it in my devasting book one day.

ray