Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Insider, you have brought up a very good point. But to add one more question what happens if the new husband dies. And this new wife is in a strange country not knowing what is going on. And not understanding the language and customs? A fate almost as bad as her new mate. Friends and family might help along with a bitter ex-wife. something no one seems to mention in the ads showing the young brides and old farts. and with mortgage rates going up. Ya'll better think along those lines before getting a young wife. How will she survive here? Work in her profession? Not understanding American or English as a native! Kinda hard to participate in a business meeting that way. And I know a few forty and fifty year olds who have had debilatating strokes and lie in bed all day. Disability is hard enouhg to get, just imagine getting to the office. in a strange country.

Randolph J Peters

quote:Originally posted by Raibeart

I am engaged with a Russian woman from the town of Yoshkar-Ola. There are few scammers in that town.
    Robert, you know well that Yoshkar-Ola is the capital for scammers in Russia. There is no city with a higher number of scammers and agencies. You're always in here advertising your agency, to the point that you've lost site of the truth. Why is your agency any better? The girls there are the same girls at other agencies, including NB. I saw at least three girls at your agency, who are also registered at NB, not to mention at Maksim. Tell everybody that your relationship with the agency is more than just friendly: you are going there to work for them, plus they happen to be hosted at your small piece of crap company. So, when you come here to bash the agencies, you are not exactly unbiased. Get off your high horse, you can pretend to be a religion freak, but you're just a typical hypocrite. Hope things work out for you, as it seems like a scam already that the woman is not interested in going to USA. If nothing else, you are the scammer...poor woman finds the only jackass who wants to move to Russia.

quote:Hope things work out for you, as it seems like a scam already that the woman is not interested in going to USA.
    Without wanting to get into the discussion about agencies, I must say that the above is bul****. What does a normal desire of a woman to stay close to her family and friends have to do with scamming?

There is no scam capitol of Russia. All cities have scammers.

What you men don't realize is that most of the photos of the scammers you see are not really the women themselves.

Do you think a scammer is going to use their own photo?

quote:Originally posted by AlexB

I can't believe that Richard C is for real, sounds more like a case of Fantasy island to me

AlexB

Non veritas verba amanda
    [)][)]
    only over the internet can such claims be made without feeling ashamed.
    yes, i am George Clooney...

quote:Originally posted by AlexB

I can't believe that Richard C is for real, sounds more like a case of Fantasy island to me

AlexB

Non veritas verba amanda
    [)][)]
    only over the internet can such claims be made without feeling ashamed.
    yes, i am George Clooney...

mymyu Richard i pretty ya cant get a real good woman that last forever coz as i read your story...you just into physical beauty...and you automatically diving into women's hole man.

hearty Philippines

i pretty sure ya cant find a real perfect wife Richard.

hearty Philippines