Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dont worry Tom this will not be your last scam letters there are so much of them on the web its incredible just dont send any money? just aske her the phone number and adress and she will not answer you ? some do answer but it is not the right adress and phone number just play with them or just dont answer anymore remember dont send any money???

quote:Originally posted by tom

well i placed an ad in the men's publication and finally got my first letter. i have to say that i already see some potential red flags.

1. she stated: I'm 25 years old, the age difference doesn't bother
    me, but the inner world is very important.

---- i am 26 - an age difference of 1 year, in my mind should not warrant a comment.

2. I don't have a computer and I send my letter by dating agency, it is costly to pay them but I'm oriented to find my man and true love.

---- i am very disappointed to hear her already mention how expensive something is - a sentence far to many men have heard.

3. the from name is russian post - i googled it and it showed it as a delivery service for mail. so i guess it is possible that she could go through her agency and they go through the russian post. but the statement on the age difference leads me to think that it could be a common pre-made email. although if that were so why would she pay to have it delivered? my first letter and i am already paranoid - this really shouldn't be so hard. let me know your thoughts - thanks.

tom

hi ,

don't make a point too fast , it might happen that russian women not speaking english are @@ trusting @@ ""agencies"" to do the translation for them ,and in that case the result is not allways perfect ( it did happen to me !the woman i met is very diferent from her translated message....for much better!)

but knowing quite a bit russian mentality , i can tell you that the most " disturbing " is the mention of money , usually russian prefers to starve for weeks instead of talking about it with personns they are not intimate ....! if you know russians ,it is one of the reason why most of the russians still don't have a bank account (together with lack of trust!) each times ,i tried to find out the reasons for such behavior ,one of the most common answer was " we don't feel fine talking about money out of the inner circle of closest friends"

so take care
    fred

I do not know what to say.... This is not the case when you should change your minds and opinions so fast. I have no idea why you feel this way and why you moods change when she doesn't reply you after more days than usual. You should be more confident in your relations and in the woman you talk to. Otherwise you will not feel safe all your life. And you will keep being nervous when doing the visa thing and you will come back to this forum to ask - Am i doing the right thing? when the visa process will be started. It is not reasonable and sometimes (i am sorry to say this) you do not sound like that mature man she wants.
    As for your preferences, men, about women WITHOUT kids, think about having your past, why women should accept this? Besides, this them who will have to deal with your ex's when they come to live with you, not you will see fathers' of their children. Am I right? Do not look at this dating thing as a shopping in Wal-Mart or anywhere else.
    Sincerely,
    Irina

Treasure state - my sweet home!

h Hi my Russel I am glad this day to receive the letter from you. How are you today? How your mood? At
    me today simply excellent mood, at me today birthday, and I since morning was glad to rise from bed
    and to look in a window, in the street there was such solar weather, I all the day long today am
    pleased, I was at my mum, and my mum already has had time to descend from morning in shop and to buy
    a pie, we drank tea together and me so there were no you. Later when I have come home, I was waited
    by my good girlfriends, they held a greater soft toy in hands, I was so is glad and to receive this
    gift from them, I have invited them to myself, and we together have cheerfully sat, now at us
    evening, and I have left my girlfriends, I have told it that I in the Internet of cafe am am waited
    by my most favourite person, it you my Russel. Now I write to you the letter and at me simply
    excellent mood. My girlfriends have persuaded me today to go to a night club and I could not give up
    to them, I hope that you are not offended on me, I shall not be with any the man to dance, I shall
    represent that you beside with me and we together have cheerfully a rest, it is a pity that not
    really. My Russel I am glad that you have not forgotten about my birthday and would like to send me
    a gift by mail, but it is a pity to me to you to speak it, I cannot receive your gift by mail as I
    am not registered in an apartment which I rent. I hope that you understand it. I hope that you will
    not take offence at me if I shall set to you one question, ok? I wished ask you you could to give me
    a gift having sent me of 300 dollars on phone, I could get it and call to you often as we could
    agree about a meeting by phone, what you think of it? If you are ready to give me such gift I could
    learn as you can send me of money. I also am glad that you have changed the electronic box, and now
    I hope that all your letters I shall reach me. I on it shall finish my letter as I need to go, I am
    am waited by my girlfriends. I shall wait your letter.
    Your Marina!

ere is a letter i got from one russian woman she was very beatiful

h Hi my Russel I am glad this day to receive the letter from you. How are you today? How your mood? At
    me today simply excellent mood, at me today birthday, and I since morning was glad to rise from bed
    and to look in a window, in the street there was such solar weather, I all the day long today am
    pleased, I was at my mum, and my mum already has had time to descend from morning in shop and to buy
    a pie, we drank tea together and me so there were no you. Later when I have come home, I was waited
    by my good girlfriends, they held a greater soft toy in hands, I was so is glad and to receive this
    gift from them, I have invited them to myself, and we together have cheerfully sat, now at us
    evening, and I have left my girlfriends, I have told it that I in the Internet of cafe am am waited
    by my most favourite person, it you my Russel. Now I write to you the letter and at me simply
    excellent mood. My girlfriends have persuaded me today to go to a night club and I could not give up
    to them, I hope that you are not offended on me, I shall not be with any the man to dance, I shall
    represent that you beside with me and we together have cheerfully a rest, it is a pity that not
    really. My Russel I am glad that you have not forgotten about my birthday and would like to send me
    a gift by mail, but it is a pity to me to you to speak it, I cannot receive your gift by mail as I
    am not registered in an apartment which I rent. I hope that you understand it. I hope that you will
    not take offence at me if I shall set to you one question, ok? I wished ask you you could to give me
    a gift having sent me of 300 dollars on phone, I could get it and call to you often as we could
    agree about a meeting by phone, what you think of it? If you are ready to give me such gift I could
    learn as you can send me of money. I also am glad that you have changed the electronic box, and now
    I hope that all your letters I shall reach me. I on it shall finish my letter as I need to go, I am
    am waited by my girlfriends. I shall wait your letter.
    Your Marina!

ere is a letter i got from one russian woman she was very beatiful

quote:My girlfriends have persuaded me today to go to a night club and I could not give up
    really.
    hahaha!
    if it's not Oleg in drag again, surely all these pretty MOB foxes [u]have domestic boyfriends they go in bed with, while having fun posing as princesses over the net.

quote:I cannot receive your gift by mail as I
    am not registered in an apartment which I rent.
    aka don't try flower deliveries because the address i gave you is false and points to a factory in ruins in the countryside.

quote:My girlfriends have persuaded me today to go to a night club and I could not give up
    really.
    hahaha!
    if it's not Oleg in drag again, surely all these pretty MOB foxes [u]have domestic boyfriends they go in bed with, while having fun posing as princesses over the net.

quote:I cannot receive your gift by mail as I
    am not registered in an apartment which I rent.
    aka don't try flower deliveries because the address i gave you is false and points to a factory in ruins in the countryside.