Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Advice needed

Hi Revvy, no, I said photo of your woman. If you want to send it, maybe Admin can forward it.

By the way. I'm off to Latvia !! Got some women lined up via Tour Organisation. I going separately from Tour, so I get to see all some gals without competition. Got fab platinum blonde lined up. I'm really feeling good at last - 8 months on Internet and got no where.
    Let u all know how I get on. Cheers !!

I'm pretty sure my Russian contact is doing the Holdiday Scam.. her letters are too focussed and she doesn't ask me anything anymore.

ray

Now look here you guys. You sound very hesitating.
    I have red Stop-Scammers for a long time, and I am active searching a woman for three years. I think I have some experiences and some good advices.
    I have had some of them over here on visit for a week or two. I have also visited them in their home. I have never been scammed, but met women I don't like finally.
    Some advice; don?t ever send them money! It is not necessary. When they agree to meet you, invite them but tell them you are gone buy the ticket and they can pick it up at the Airport in the town they live. Every Airline can deliver the ticket at the start-airport.
    If she is first to tell you about her friend or aunt, working on a travel agency, and can give her a ticket for very low cost, just tell her that your price is cheaper and your Airline is better and safer. That is almost always the truth.
    A woman never asking for money, but telling you she will pay her own ticket, but in the end just miss a few hundred dollars is usually smart scammers, giving you the opinion that you are contributing with the very small part. (And she is beautiful and sexy so what the heck.......you are sending the money). And maybe you are the 15-th guy sending her a couple of hundred.

Real Russian or Ukrainian women are very proud. They would never ask for money, not even for Internet-Cafe fee nor for translating service. They will show you in another way, they are not able to travel to you. But when you offer to send her a ticket she will accept, if she is really interested in you.

But don't forget to lock the ticket and tell her that it is not possible to sell the ticket back and it is not changeable neither in time or date. (Then a scammer will realize the ticket is worthless for her if she doesn?t intend to use it for travelling, and she will back out.)
    So tell her it is very important she can travel that certain day.

I have never visited a woman without she invited me to her own home. (And if she is really serious and see a future husband in you, she can arrange that even if she has children or live with her parents. Every Russian has a datja.) And that is possible if she have been at your home a couple of weeks first.
    In one of the first letter I always make clear to her that I am not the kind of guy taking first flight to meet her. And I will never go to her and stay at a hotel having dates with her. If she still writes letters, she is probably serious.
    All the best to you guys??
    Ben-Hur

Hello Revvy
    To know whether this girl live in this city, it's possible to trace the IP address from which she sent you the emails. I have a program that make this and this was useful to me to confirm a scam. If it's a small city maybe you don't get the same city, but the nearest major city. Send me (through my profile) the IP address from her last email and I'll tell you the city that turn out.

To find out the IP address you have to pick the head or the details of the email and it'll appear several lines like: Received from ("IP number"). Tell me the complete number that appear at the last line "Received from" and I'll tell you the city.

To Revvy

Why not send her some flowers to check out her address, you can do this from English companies like interfloura. and send it to her house. If she is real she will get them and thank you for them, If she is fake she woun't know about them. It will cost you a few quid but it will be worth it to put your mind at rest. If you need any more idea's contact me. Good Luck

Grazy

Hi Guys
    I just used the method of sending air tickets. It worked good, I had a fab time with her comming to Italy. She played it carefully and didn't jump in the bed with me, I didn't try. We are going to meet again. I found her by going to an Agency instead of using Internet. Go on an organised tour, you've a good chance that you won't get scammed after they live with you.

ray

Ray, who did you use to send tickets?

I agree with Ben-Hur that mostly all Russian and Ukrainian girls are proud. They will never ask you for money though in many situations they will accept the money that the man offers if is really needed. For example, if a girl does not have enough money on English classes (it is very possible in Russia/Ukraine) but she is really interested in the man for whom knowledge of English is very important, it is most likely that she will accept the money.
    But she will hardly ask for money herself?That is the difference between honest and dishonest women.

You are absolutely right. I can even say that they can accept money or accept you send them a ticket, but they will never ask for it. They are just tellin you that at the moment they are not able to travel to you. Then you have to understand that a flight ticket to a foreign country is something very expensive for a person earning about $ 100 a month. Think about it; if you have to spend 4 months salary, brutto!! to buy a ticket to Russia!!!!

quote:Originally posted by WfR

I agree with Ben-Hur that mostly all Russian and Ukrainian girls are proud. They will never ask you for money though in many situations they will accept the money that the man offers if is really needed. For example, if a girl does not have enough money on English classes (it is very possible in Russia/Ukraine) but she is really interested in the man for whom knowledge of English is very important, it is most likely that she will accept the money.
    But she will hardly ask for money herself?That is the difference between honest and dishonest women.

yes, gentlemen, you'r right - most of well-bred girls in Ukraine (and maybe in Russia) would never discuss the money subject with someone from abroad. they just quit writing to you as they cannot afford downloading huge files and they cannot prove you that you better be the visitors, not them (see the rules for getting visitor visa for Ukrainian single/divorce, nice-looking women to travel to see you
    and then you think - why she disappeared?? hmm... she sounded serious, aha! - another scammer! Beware, dear country-men!

Want some advise? ask concrete questions, do not listen to your lower head
    Sorry for being rude.
    Irina

Treasure state - my sweet home!

KBITKA, hello!

You are a fresh breeze in this forums. You add valuable knowledge!
    [8D]

See Ya