Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default New to this side

Hi all !
    I have been looking at this side for quet a while . There are many good addwice posted here.
    I would like to ask for advice in my sittuasion.
    A werry good looking girld contakted me thrue Ikar whitsh is a side recomented by Stop Scammer. I have only been in contakt whith her for one month. Mostly short letters about daily stuff. Now she wants to come for a short wisit . She will pay for all her self ticket and all but ask for little loan to finalise. I can not find her anyver on scam lists and she has pulled of the net her profile.
    I would apreciate any comments. Excuse the english it is not my natiwe toung.

n/a Guest

Hi.....You are treading on thin ice.Don`t send her any money!you will never see it again!
    If l`ve understood you,you can`t even find her profile on the site that she stated to be on....she is scamming you....stay well clear!
    Forget this person and move on.There are plenty of real girls waiting to meet you......Good luck in your search

dave

Hi ! Thank you for that Dave . I found it interesting that after her third letter se removed her profile . I could find it for some time on two sides . I thought of playing along for a little wile but maby it is not worth it .

Hello Icebird

No, they probably could not monitor and delete profiles at an instant!
    Same or similar experience as mine, the girl disappears after a few days.[}] After I?ve myself sent in complaints!

quote:Originally posted by icbird

Hi ! Thank you for that Dave . I found it interesting that after her third letter se removed her profile . I could find it for some time on two sides . I thought of playing along for a little wile but maby it is not worth it .
    See ya

i agree dave - rule #1 - never ever send money. i am in contact with 10 women - 2 have talked about money - 1 is miss love bug. the other 7 have never sent any red flags, they are very open and sweet, and they anser all direct questions that i ask them.

Hi guys !
    You know all this responces makes all desissions mutsh easier to take . Not to mention hearing som similar stories. I am from a small country where we dont have scammers like this that I have heard of.
    One question ,when you get in contakt and start to write some serius stuff do you keep your profile still open.
    Thank you.

n/a Guest

It`s always best to leave your profile open,you maybe talking serious to one person but don`t leave yourself short,it`s always best to talk to as many as you can,this way you can decide which one is right for you.Not only that,you don`t really know how many other men that other girl is talking to.
    So look around and best of luck.

Hello icbird,

DON'T send money. Please contact us with details if she is still on our site.

Best regards,

Ikar International agency

Hi Ikar Intern.
    I have not seen her on your side for a while. But there her replay came from . And I will not send her money. If this turn up to be scam I will post her pikturs on Stop Scammers .
    Thank you .