Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: I am tired

Default I am tired

I am tired of all the scam. Agencies are there to make money, so who can one trust?
    Parzik

n/a Guest

Hi Parzik,
    It`s very difficult to give out name of agencies that are completely scam free,even the ones that sign up to stop scammers appearing on there sites.l could give you a list of say,5 agencies which l`ve dealt with in the past and had no problems with,then another member could write in and say differently.
    The only real advice l can give,check out whichever site you plan to join,if you can`t find what your looking for,then contact that site and see if they reply to your email and how quickly,also check if they have answered all your questions,they should be able to.If they haven`t,then l would stay clear of them.
    l hope this helps and good luck
    dave

unfortunately we are not allowed to tell you good agencies that we have used - but if you email me i will share my experiences with you.

Same here, email me at rl_stewart@highstream.net and I will pass on a couple of good ones that I consider very honest.

Hi Parzik, Hi Raibert

I got very tired of getting mass scam attacks and picking through suspicious letters. In 8 months I found only one real woman, and wasted huge amounts of time. Now I just sent "packing" another holday scammer - quite a clever one this time. She won't be packing her suitcase, but her photo off the Site.

I was just about to take up Raiberts recommendation and head off to Yoshkar Olar. Raibert is a great guy, he'll give good advice.

But I took a trip to Latvia (Internet Cafe / Agency) last weekend (no need for woman to have Visa for EEC) Some of the women were not on the Internet, so they had loads more photos in books. I spotted my gal and met her within an hour !! HEY I'VE FOUND SOMEONE !! I had a fab time, she's a blonde, perfect age - big difference to mine, but that's what we both want. She has a great figure, perfect personality. Fab day on Beach. She's comming to visit me soon. What more could I ask for !! (ok she had a Kalashnikov under the bed when the USSR collapsed)

So I can thoroughly recommend to go "off the bat" to some of the Tour Sites. You'll see women for real - they are very different. A photo can be better or it can be worse. Just e-mail them and ask to visit. Good luck. I'll let you know how I'm doing.

ray

Dear friends, I have made a posting on another topic, but it maybe interesting for you too, attaching to the following information, you should know that all my contacts are based on free site with free ads, free email adresses but, and even because of that, it contains a lot of scams too !

OK:
    I m in contact with 4 girls from different countries (Russia (2), Belarus, Ukraina) I made the following expierience: It happen from time to time, that things going on fast ... with all 4 girls i'm good friend, no one asked me for money, they all are open to meet me in their country, I got telephone and adress from 3 of them - free I never paied for something - I'm 100 % sure that they are no scams, at least I tried to check it up on anti scam websites... But how can they fraud me if they don't ask for money ? But I did one necessary thing, in the first letter I wrote to them:

1.) I m really interested in a true relation
    2.) I will never pay to you some money until I meet you and until we both are sure that we are meant for each other
    3.) I will never become a member of a marriage agency and I will never pay to such a firm
    4.) I will never become the victim of a scam !
    5.) I wrote the truth about who I am, and what I am surching for and I wrote that I need not only a love for my heart ... and all this stupid phrases, I wrote that I need a woman with a strong brain and a woman who can use her hands, like every other mother and housewife !
    6.) I even wrote about sex ! That I like it and I need a partner who enjoy it in the same way !

My last sentence in the letter was: IF YOU CANNOT AGREE WITH ONE OF THIS POINTS THAN D O N T REPLY PLEASE!

The result is, that I have 4 really nice contacts even very fast and free, with woman who are really interesting and who are interested in me, no photomodels in bikini on the photos, real girls who like my being open and who are open in the same way ! And all of them are very beautiful but that is a specific of girls from eastern europe !

My Conviction about this is: Everything can happen, very fast even. But dont stop your brain ! Look in the mirror, look who you are ! And never send money ! Give it to her when you have seen her and when you have fallen in LOVE !

----

I am happy ! With that what I found on the net ! Sure from 25 E-mails which I wrote to girls only a few replied and only 4 are left now but isn't it a good result ? And I'm almost sure that there is the right bride for me among them

So dont give it up ! Girls from eastern europe are really great, you only should be careful ! You will find your bride too !

Best wishes !
    And greetings from germany !

Egon