Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heartafire.com

Default Heartafire.com

Well i seem to be getting a lot of interest from quite a few Russian Ladies,which isnt a bad thing imho
    A few have turned out to be scammers after i had checked them out,but the reason for my making this post is the subject of heartafire.com... can anyone tell me if they are a legitimate company?
    I have looked at the website and find that they charge only $20 a month for translations,e-mails and the like,after the first 5 letters.
    Now it seems to me that this is very cheap.
    All i need is some assurance that they are legit.
    Can anyone help??

Dave

imported_admin Guest

Hello Revvy,

We have a report (read below) about this site from Richard Anderson (USA)

Regards,
    Admin

"In June. 2003, I met Anna_35 on both Dome-connection and I Wantu.
    I wrote Anna and was informed she used Heartafire for translation and
    asked if I would help with the fee for translation.Each month the bill was presented as Richard's half and Anna's half. I was to pay both halves. Anna wrote all the time, long weekend activity and weather reports. I would ask her if she read my letters as she never payed attention to what I wrote or asked. I spent $500 on translation, including a monthly club membership fee I had to pay just to write to Anna. I wrote Anna That I would meet her in Febuary in Odessa. I complained
    bitterly to heartafire about the monthly club membership fee.In January they gave me a credit for the fee. Anna wrote one more time. She said that her father became gravly ill at the thought of her leaving Ukraine. I never heard from Anna again.
    I went to a new website called Love-Town.com. I met Mila_44. She
    wrote that she is using Heartafire and will I help with the translations?
    The agency sends me a form letter supposedly written by Mila_44. I
    answered, and received a duplicate form letter that was identical to the first. This Mila never answered my questions or showed any evidence of knowing what my letters said.Once Heartafire figured out it was me, Mila never wrote again.
    What I received for $500 was practice writing letters."

Here's the deal - I married a beautiful, intelligent and loving girl that came from the Heartafire agency. So did many, many guys that I know that are from all over the world (Greece, England, USA - N.C., S.C., Chicago, San Fran, Dallas, San Diego, Maryland, etc... I can give you email addresses if you want - just email me) that all became friends through this agency. Actually, the it was the girls who knew each other and stayed in touch - and many have visited us and we have visited many of them, too. None of us were scammed by the agency! Period. I am not saying that there are not some girls there (AND SO IN EVERY AGENCY) that are just wanting to meet some sugar daddy and maybe even scam. I am saying that the agency itself is a business and the things that it is accused of doing is not "scamming" it is just their way of trying to make money. They are not in it for pure "love" of helping people meet. Neither is ANY agency out there! The thing that was complained about here is that there were "stock" letters and that they want the guy to pay the bill. Well, I ended up paying about $50 per month for the year that I corresponded with my (now) wife. That's about comparable to a single one-time date where I live! That included gifts, photos (which you pay a minimal fee for), translation fees, and "membership fees". Some other agencies may cost more and some less - but you pay in every one that has TRANSLATION and personal services departments (like going out and buying and delivering gifts, etc...). Not too bad if you ask me. Secondly, I myself noticed that some of the letters were not answering my questions directly and found out that some of the girls (my wife included) sometimes write a few first letters giving general information about their likes/dislikes/personality types/and other specifics. (Of course, you don't pay for these letters as they are part of the 5 free letters and intended to be sent out by their translators/staff when guys write the first couple letters). You have to remember that some of these girls (especially the pretty ones) get HUNDREDS of letters. If I would've thought of that when I first started writing to ALL the girls that I wrote to I would've saved a bunch of time!!! Just write a template and then change a little for the situation. Brilliant. Tell me that you don't write the same thing over and over for the first few letters to all the girls - or do you change your personal information each time??? Doesn't it make sense? Is this really a scam? My wife told me she also sometimes wrote two letters to me at a time because she had to hand write them all and then walk them over to the agency and then clarify any word problems, etc... Anyway, the point is that this is not really a "scam" and these girls are being screwed by the negative crap you are saying when there is a perfectly legitimate explanation. Of course, always question the intent of anything you do on the internet - but girls are girls all over the world in every city the same ... some good, some bad - use common sense in any dating agency.

Here's the deal - I married a beautiful, intelligent and loving girl that came from the Heartafire agency. So did many, many guys that I know that are from all over the world (Greece, England, USA - N.C., S.C., Chicago, San Fran, Dallas, San Diego, Maryland, etc... I can give you email addresses if you want - just email me) that all became friends through this agency. Actually, the it was the girls who knew each other and stayed in touch - and many have visited us and we have visited many of them, too. None of us were scammed by the agency! Period. I am not saying that there are not some girls there (AND SO IN EVERY AGENCY) that are just wanting to meet some sugar daddy and maybe even scam. I am saying that the agency itself is a business and the things that it is accused of doing is not "scamming" it is just their way of trying to make money. They are not in it for pure "love" of helping people meet. Neither is ANY agency out there! The thing that was complained about here is that there were "stock" letters and that they want the guy to pay the bill. Well, I ended up paying about $50 per month for the year that I corresponded with my (now) wife. That's about comparable to a single one-time date where I live! That included gifts, photos (which you pay a minimal fee for), translation fees, and "membership fees". Some other agencies may cost more and some less - but you pay in every one that has TRANSLATION and personal services departments (like going out and buying and delivering gifts, etc...). Not too bad if you ask me. Secondly, I myself noticed that some of the letters were not answering my questions directly and found out that some of the girls (my wife included) sometimes write a few first letters giving general information about their likes/dislikes/personality types/and other specifics. (Of course, you don't pay for these letters as they are part of the 5 free letters and intended to be sent out by their translators/staff when guys write the first couple letters). You have to remember that some of these girls (especially the pretty ones) get HUNDREDS of letters. If I would've thought of that when I first started writing to ALL the girls that I wrote to I would've saved a bunch of time!!! Just write a template and then change a little for the situation. Brilliant. Tell me that you don't write the same thing over and over for the first few letters to all the girls - or do you change your personal information each time??? Doesn't it make sense? Is this really a scam? My wife told me she also sometimes wrote two letters to me at a time because she had to hand write them all and then walk them over to the agency and then clarify any word problems, etc... Anyway, the point is that this is not really a "scam" and these girls are being screwed by the negative crap you are saying when there is a perfectly legitimate explanation. Of course, always question the intent of anything you do on the internet - but girls are girls all over the world in every city the same ... some good, some bad - use common sense in any dating agency.

quote:Anyway, the point is that this is not really a "scam" and these girls are being screwed by the negative crap you are saying when there is a perfectly legitimate explanation.
    oh really?
    I hope your "referral fee" justifies your trouble.
    When years ago US-INS studies pooled many major junk dating agencies, they claimed to have arranged a number of marriages totalling more FSUWS than INS itself ever knew about...ah, and INS [u]mustknow about legal immigrants by the way.
    When pressed to justify this incongruence, agencies told no way they could keep track of all those marriages; name changes, relocations, privacy issues.
    So probably all these grooms&brides live in some absconded city...with Bugs Bunny and the Flinstones as their neighbors!

GOOD SCAMS MUST ALWAYS PROVIDE A REASONABLE EXPLANATION.
    Reasonable enough to fool the sucker.
    So s-he needs $300 to save her honor & you're the only one s-he can count on? Well, who tells you it's a lie? Maybe there truly are hairy turkish men ready to gang rape "her".

Even in your milk&honey brochure you feed lines about:
    1 beauty pageants overloaded with letters and eventually loosing interest
    2 girls next door who write stock letters because of logistic or personal constraints (=they are unlikely to be sitting all day in front of a computer, saturday night perhaps, awaiting the mail from Idaho or Taiwan to come in).

quote:Anyway, the point is that this is not really a "scam" and these girls are being screwed by the negative crap you are saying when there is a perfectly legitimate explanation.
    oh really?
    I hope your "referral fee" justifies your trouble.
    When years ago US-INS studies pooled many major junk dating agencies, they claimed to have arranged a number of marriages totalling more FSUWS than INS itself ever knew about...ah, and INS [u]mustknow about legal immigrants by the way.
    When pressed to justify this incongruence, agencies told no way they could keep track of all those marriages; name changes, relocations, privacy issues.
    So probably all these grooms&brides live in some absconded city...with Bugs Bunny and the Flinstones as their neighbors!

GOOD SCAMS MUST ALWAYS PROVIDE A REASONABLE EXPLANATION.
    Reasonable enough to fool the sucker.
    So s-he needs $300 to save her honor & you're the only one s-he can count on? Well, who tells you it's a lie? Maybe there truly are hairy turkish men ready to gang rape "her".

Even in your milk&honey brochure you feed lines about:
    1 beauty pageants overloaded with letters and eventually loosing interest
    2 girls next door who write stock letters because of logistic or personal constraints (=they are unlikely to be sitting all day in front of a computer, saturday night perhaps, awaiting the mail from Idaho or Taiwan to come in).

Dear Ham,
    I obviously don't know who you are and you don't know me - but I do not receive any money. In fact, I PAID money to correspond with my wife and PAID money to go through all the immigration hoops and PAY money everyday to enjoy my life. I am a doctor and am not scraping by to need to get scamming agencies to give me a fee to say they are good. If you read my letter, you can tell the legitimacy of my response. If you cannot see that then I assume you have some sour grapes of your own to sow but please realize that there are some alruistic (albeit few) people out here.

well...
    there is a thread criticizing agencies, then (oh, suddenly) a poster with only a couple posts raises in defence of the same...interesting [B)].
    Ah...i am a rocket scientist...let's bet who's got more millions in his bank account...i say: TWENTY...enough?
    [)]

Dear Multi-Millionaire Rocket Scientist and All-Around-Amazing Ham,

You are obviously a big joke as your response has absolutely nothing to do with the legitimacy of my initial statement or subsequent response. You say "(oh suddenly) a poster with only a couple posts raises in defence" - I suppose it's a requirement to have many posts to be giving a legitimate response?. Furthermore, most rocket scientists are not multi-millionaires ... and most of them know how to spell (look up defence - especially if you are a rocket scientist I'm sure you know how to read a dictionary! LOL. Plus, the funny thing is that they have spell check here!!!). How do I know rocket scientists are not millionaires, because my cousin, who works at NASA in Houston, is one and works with many and though they live comfortably, absolutely no one in his agency is a multi-millionaire like you hilariously suggest. Which immediately abrogates anything you say or have said in this post. You are obviously a liar. Period.

As I initially stated, and it's still true, I was not paid in any way for my backing of the agency where I found and married my wife no matter your wondrous skills of deduction. The agency director is a good-hearted person and the girls are legitimate. Of course, there are always girls everywhere who may have suspect motives - but this should not sully, stain or tarnish an otherwise good agency.

Funny, if you were so amazingly brilliant and so egregiously rich, one wonders why you can't figure out the simple fact that some people can write things on a blog or post without being paid and not have any corrupt intent. Please say whatever you will about your own personal experiences (if they are valid and true, but please stop any type of lying or we cannot believe anything you say - for example, if you were a multi-millionaire one must question why you are even on post about dating scams - wouldn't girls be falling at your $20,000,000.00 feet? LOL) and tell us how you were scammed by the agency in question or just stop the charade.

quote:How do I know rocket scientists are not millionaires, because my cousin, who works at NASA in Houston
    my friend Moe can actually squeeze oranges with his butt-cheeks.
    Amazing, isn't it?

quote:look up defence
    quote:1 a : the act or action of defending *the defense of our country* *speak out in defense of justice* b : a defendant's denial, answer, or plea MERRIAM WEBSTER COLLEGIATE 2.5
    If you are quibbling over defenCe/defenSe...well, i suppose you write "learned" instead of "learnt" and the like...good for you.

quote:I was not paid in any way for my backing of the agency where I found and married my wife no matter your wondrous skills of deduction.
    well, ok...you think you have proof the agency is good, while others say they don't think so...

quote:if you were a multi-millionaire
    Actually, i consolidated three times this year & saved an extra $200.000, thanks to a tip from a bulk email message...amazing...then i invested $10 according to one "secret forex trading scheme of the wealthy'n'famous" & turned it into $10.000 literally overnight...
    [8D]