Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heartafire.com

My message is addressed to "dev1". Please tell me, what are you doing on this site if you aleardy have a wife? Is it some kind of hobby of yours to read all this negative information or you have not clients to heal? If I found my wife I would not care what they wrote on forums like that. Well, you must be a very different person than I am.

quote:Originally posted by CompatibleOne

My message is addressed to "dev1". Please tell me, what are you doing on this site if you aleardy have a wife? Is it some kind of hobby of yours to read all this negative information or you have not clients to heal? If I found my wife I would not care what they wrote on forums like that. Well, you must be a very different person than I am.
    Well, I won't comment on the specifics, for I don't think I have anything to teach or any reason to shine as paragon of any virtue; I just hope to raise awareness trying to inform men who might otherwise fall victims...then, they are free to ignore the warning at their expense. Let's even forget agency shills etc.

HOWEVER

It just amazes me how many men supposedly cry to the top of their lungs how amazing or fulfilling their life is...and do so over & over
    [u]over the internet.
    I mean...good for them...but if their life were so good and rewarding, I doubt they would waste time tooting their horn online...if my life were "just fantastic", I probably wouldn't be here...

See, that what I was thinking off.

See, that what I was thinking off.
    Yes, why aren't they rather busy f-cking their prom-queens, spending their millions or singing in front of the United Nations...as they claim online they do as a job?
    [)][B)][:0]

did not quite get what you meant, but I guess you supported my point so tell me Ham, how long have you been in this whole search? any success? all the let-downs? Ever met anyone worthy?

did not quite get what you meant, but I guess you supported my point so tell me Ham, how long have you been in this whole search? any success? all the let-downs? Ever met anyone worthy?
    My reasoning:
    1: Barney comes over the internet and proclaims over & over how successful, rewarded, wealthy he is, and/or how he gets no problems in dating hot women (whether inland or the MOB way ).
    2: Barney does it at 3000 posts a year, attacking everyone who calls his bluff or disagrees. Dissidents are envious of his "success", he says.
    3: my question is: were YOU (one/anyone) that successful ( wealth, glamorous jobs, hot women, zen self-contentment, whatever ), wouldn't one rather spend his time contemplating Buddha in his Zen state of grace; banging his hot ladies, or spending his millions RATHER THAN BRAGGING ENDLESSLY ABOUT THEM ON THE INTERNET? [)][}]
    Simple as that.
    If you ask ME, I'd rather be banging hot ladies or spending my millions than bragging endlessly about it over the internet...IF I HAD millions to spend and hot ladies to bang, that is...
    This simple line of thought is enough to get on the braggart's nerves and awarded me more bans around the net than ever.[8D]

---------

I started in 1999, looking around for fun.
    Of course I started looking online because -you guessed it- I am not the hit of the party; I never made the cover of a gay magazine & no, no millions either.[)]
    For many years now I have completely left the WWW/LD dating scene behind me, and am focusing on RELOCATION to the FSU ( learning, amassing wealth, whatever ).
    Sure, I might be deluded in this relocation option (or fantasy) of mine...only time will tell...but for sure I am no more or no otherwise deluded than men chasing windmills online writing cuties (who might or might not even exist! ) and living fantasies most often ending in deceit, heartbreak, delusion, financial loss or all of them.
    Sure, a few can make it to marriage; and we know divorce stats...some uncredited online "studies" both claim that MOB marriages stand 80% failure rate, or success rate. Truth might lie somewhere in-between...no free meal anyways.
    Around 1999 i was scammed; actual $ wasn't much, but the loss of emotional integrity was enormous.
    I met a few face-to-face scammers as well.
    I travelled to the FSU/eastern Europe a few times: less than few, more than many.
    I corresponded on & off (this has never been a full-time job ) with a couple dozens women or so: very few compared to the average MOB seeker. Quality over quantity was my goal.
    Public reaction to my story ranged from calling me a loser, idiot and sucker because I was scammed, to calling me worthless, stingy & control-freak because I no longer play certain games.
    I as well think initial correspondence, however short, is essential to part wheat from chaff.
    Most contacts never went beyond initial correspondence stages...
    When over time I mention that
    1. I intend to relocate whenever possible.
    2. I do not intend to support extended families (EG giving her aging mother an allowance; her father a new liver; getting her brother off welfare & her sister out of the brothel, with the final idea of sponsoring them over here if need be ).
    3. I am not interested in single mothers.
    4. I BUY NO VISA-TRAVEL/ACCIDENT-ILLNESS SCAM WHATSOEVER
    Women who had confessed their undying love for my wonderful self & couldn't even imagine us being apart [)], mysteriously disappear.
    I want to FIND a mate, not to HIRE one, so be it.
    Some contacts just die without any apparent reason.
    I met a few women but we were no match; ah...i never chased supermodels, for I have mirrors at home.
    I even met people i deemed highly interesting, but nothing came out of it.
    The logical retort is that after all this time, I must be a monster or something...
    Well...I might hop on a plane, attend a row of socials and marry an attending novelty seeker, good-time girl, dating professional or prostitute (not ALL are such, but most indeed are ) the tenth day.
    Following that logic, I might as well end up clean in court or worse.
    I even tried throwing money at the problem...I lost the money and the problem wasn't fixed.
    I came to the understanding WWW/LD dating ( I experienced many domestic dating schemes ) is WORTHLESS.

What does MOB mean? And thanks for answering to my question. I can see you have been around a bit

MOB=Mail Order Bride.

Yes, I have been around and tried many ways, like FSU newspaper ads, personalized matchmaking, etc.
    I need to emphasize this has NEVER been a full-time job.
    Just many years ago, when some agencies were blowing the horn to the skies about placing an ad in a FSU newspaper, and about how that would GRANT you hundreds of instant replies, well i decided to try.
    Needless to say it was another fairy tale.
    OR I must be a goon, but judging from the pics of most of these online millionaires and womanizers, it just isn't so.
    Now for the last few years I have left the WWW/LD dating scene.

It is sad. Maybe you are doing something wrong? How old are you? What kind of women do you usually write? Where are you from? I mean the country? I could help you with advice. And what does "www/ld" mean?

Well, there might be speculation about me being a monster, both by a moral (EG control freak, whatever ) or physical perspective. None of which is true. We all have our soft & hard spots, our "broken record" spot, whatever, but the least I can affirm, judging by the many contrived, weird & elaborate personalities that attacked me over the years online, is that I am much more down to earth and much less full of cr-p, hence balanced, than all these loons selling fantasies online about their millions or whatever.
    I USED TO WRITE (because I left it behind me now years ago ) the lowest layer of the "pretty women" spectrum: pretty, but not the models or goddesses ( I have mirrors at home ), trying to keep within league.
    Sure, I considered doing something wrong, but all I can gather is that when I HONESTLY make clear I am not interested in sponsoring extended families, paying for travel-visa/accident-illness , paying for university etc, THEN that breaks the deal.
    Conversely, I even tried throwing money at the problem, but that didn't solve things, either.
    As well, I'm interested in finding a mate, not hiring one.
    Some try to debate it, but face it: showering a(ny) woman with money under any form is akin to buy/hire one.
    Second, I'm not a millionaire; I wouldn't for the life of me, but I can't afford spending $100.000 on a(ny) woman over three years, like one claimed over the net, then one day he woke up, wife was gone & cops were at the door with a DV charge.
    Third, I am a man of stubborn convictions. Right or wrong, I think that makes me a person, not another stuffed toy.
    I am mid 30s.
    Perhaps I am worth nothing, but then so be it; some men lost their homes, retirement funds, jobs...what for?
    The tag says love should be for my wonderful self, not my bank balance.
    If I'm deluded in believing that, then I'd be ten times more deluded hoping that squandering my bank balance could perform the magic creating love where there is none, or altruism.

WWW=world-wide-web
    LD= long distance

I left that behind me long ago, for good.
    RELOCATION is my word.
    Meeting REAL people outside the dog & pony show of internet dating.