Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast lady

duilius!

Maybe she's a trainee.

Who besides "professionals" got the time, or make the time, with such a bombardment?
    Beware!

[}][}][}]

See Ya

[quote]Originally posted by Lone Gunman

duilius!

Maybe she's a trainee.

[}][}][}]

si! va be! ops
    ok! all right! also this!
    scammers, trainee, and after? a woman tooled with surprise![:0] like an Easter's egg. "you don't know what there's inside"
    grrrrrr

HERE IS HOW TO MEET A REAL RUSSIAN WOMAN:
    Hi Guys
    Most of the time I wrote to Russian or Ukrainian women was a complete waste of time. Sending money through WU is just like sending money to a crimal, WU know what's going on. I asked them to stop allowing frequent multiple money transers to the same person - WU don't care, they don't want to know because they make money on it. FUWU

Try the new EEC countries, but there are scammers there, but visiting is easier, they don't need visa to travel in EEC. I've met my first girl from new EEC country, she's Russian.

I think the only way not to waste a lot of time is to go on an organised tour, e.g. St.Petersburg, the women are real. My friend found the most unbelievable woman that way. She is just an unbelievable real humam being - real Russian women are like that. She takes care of him like he is a puppy, now they got a kid. Yup, go on a tour.

ray

Wish you luck guys... And , believe me, its really hard to find a real man on i-net too ... [V] . Maybe I have to write somehting about - scammer-guys on i-net.. but its too late right now... have a good sleep to all... and be careful with the beautifull russian girls [)]

Hello Elena
    Great to have you involved in this forum.
    I went to Bulgaria to meet a lady a couple of years ago, she was lovely and we spent a wonderful 10 days together. I saw her again for another week. Unfortunately neither of us were prepared to move to the others country...or even any other country! Sadly we are not together now
    I,and i'm sure the rest of us look forward to hearing your stories
    about men scammers
    Johnny

Hi Elena

I fully agree with Johnny.
    After you have had your rest.
    Please tell us about male scamming techniques!
    I?m so curious ?
    [)][)]

See Ya

Hi guys,

Well I can say that I have never involved in somehting like I can read here. The only reason is that I can say "NO" And I know what that word means.
    I use i-net from about 5 years but I have few friends only. The most of the guys I have met wanted to come and visit me. Its ok and its the way I prefer. I visit only one of my friends last year, its not necessary to tell that he paid the ticket ( but not my passport and the bus tickets I needed to go to Sofia airport ) and he will come to visit me in few months .The problem is that all of them ( except one and we are very good friends with him ) wanted to come, to stay in my appartment. I dont mind it but not the first time so the only thing that I wrote to all of them was : " The hotel is a 100m from my appartment , its cheap - about 50 Euro/ night and its good one so if you want to visit me - I can book a room for you" The most of the guys just said " ok bye" . Its not ncessary to explain why they said that.
    And there are some guys that was enough honest to tell me that the only reason that they want to visit me is sex. I refused it because if I want sex - I always can find it here in Bulgaria.
    I have never expected the guy with me to pay all my bills or to pay in the restourant or cofe-shop. Sometimes I paid the bills although its the best way to mak the guy feeling uncomfortable.
    So guys I know what is to be lonely but before to let the heart to think use your brian. Its really hard to find a real friends and its always better to have 1 than 100 . Its true that girls in east europe are not rich. I cant travel abroad because i dont get too much money but if you want to see any girl :
    1. dont send her any money, send her a ticket. If she want money for bus ticket or passport - just leave her. Its absolutely possible for the girl to pay that.
    2. its always better if you go to visit her but dont be stupid - book a hotel for 2-3 days. Its enough time to check how serious is the girl and not too long if you dont like her or she is not serious.Enough time to see the city and the country.
    And something important - never ever believe when the girl begin to write love letter to you. The serious girls will never do it! They are like you- a bit afraid of what they will meet so I bet they will be more careful than you are .

Wish you luck guys ...
    [:X]
    Elena

Johnny

Im really sorry about that but Im sure if you are still looking for the right woman - you will find her

Elena

Lone Gunman
    Men and wome cheat in different ways. Women want money, men - sex ( the most of the time). I met a really nice guy on i-net. I have met him few times and I really liked him. But after few meetings I saw that somehting is wrong. We have never been so close and once I asked him are we a real friends. He said 'yes'. Then I asked him about somehtings that I really though are strange. The problem was that I spend with him about 2 weeks in Bulgaria and the most of the time he was with the computer. Only at the night the comp was off and because he needed some sleep ... anyway ... we talked about that and he said that Im the best woman he ever met. To be honest I believe in that because I can read it on his face, the way he treated me, the things he did for me. He met me with his family and friends. I know every member of his family in person .After few month we met again and I spent with him few weeks again and it was almost the some... then I did somehting really wrong but Im not feeling sorry about it - I opened him e-mail. The things I saw scared me. he was just addicted to meet a new people... especially girls from russia that have sent him so many and I can say the some love letters.It really hurted me. Not the love letter I have read there... Hurted me that he cheated on me. I talked with him about it. Now we are good friends, maybe ecause I dont expect something more ... This is the only thing Im afraid of. I can trust to any guy but I will never be sure ( after all that happen to me ) that he is honest and he will not lie me. Small lies but ....

quote:Originally posted by Lone Gunman

Fast, fast lady
    A new fresh scenario rising?

A ridiculously young, sexy and model-like woman, claims she is about to get passport and visa for my country.
    - In her third email.
    She has also advised me to just wait for flight-number, date and time of day, for her arrival.

She also claims her employer pays the trip as a "fringe" for her. For a well done job.

When and in what way is it likely she will "screw" me?
    What stunt is still left to be made?

So far I've told her nothing of significance about myself.
    Reason: - I'm still waiting for answers for some questions from her.
    She's "madly in love" and I, have not yet offered a single compliment, to her.

And she's too good to be true, so she's probably not true.

Any ideas guys?
    Anyone been approached in this way?

See ya
    hmcwhannell