Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: How to...?

Default How to...?

Please read FAQ section first to learn what useful functions forum script offers and how to use all of them.

maytintin Guest

Default Re: How to...?

i wish to search profile from ayisha kazan russia

Quote Originally Posted by maytintin View Post
    i wish to search profile from ayisha kazan russia
    Browse all knowm scammers profiles...

[B][I][B]Has anyone on this forum ever had any replies from FLIRTLOCAL.COM. I joined as a standard member and got 2 flirts and 4 messages within an hour of joining. When I tried to answer the messages I was prompted to join as a premium member at $29.99 a month, in order to answer any messages. I immediately thought that was a bit scammy so I sent them an email saying this and also added my email address to my profile. My profile was immediately denied. So I decided to pay the $29.99 and contact the four messages I had got. It has been 5 days and all that is going on in my account is the viewed count and they are all the same girls over and over again. I know I've lost my money but that is okay as I feel this was a cheap price to pay to expose an adult scam site.