Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Confidential Connections

Hello:

I just discovered this web and I like to make you some questions about the web page http://www.confidentialconnections.com, what do you think about it?

I think this system is a little bit overprized, but I fall in love with a Ukranian girl, on the profile has a banner of this site (Stop Scammers) that says "This profile was checked and approved by Stop-Scammers.com" that's is real?

Any response will be appreciated, thank you!

imported_admin Guest

Hello Smoje,

Some months ago we contacted all web sites owners and asked them to remove this banner. We do not check and approve profiles. If this banner is still on site, be carefull - it may be a scam agency.

Best regards,
    Administrator

Hmmm, once, about few months ago, surfing on i-net I saw a picture of a girl ... really very nice[:X]. I think she was russian. After that I saw the some picture at bulgarian website. This bulgarian website is onnly in bulgarian so Im sure there are no scammers there... anyway ... maybe if I continue surfing I will see the some picture in another site... so if you want to know is the girl real... just check her pic on another site good luck and ... dont fall in love before to check the girl

Hello!
    About confidential connections , first of all i beenin kharkov 4 times the last 2 years and i have used alot, overprised maybe they are in some services, but not for all of them, but they have a ladies membership rules that i not understand like this one :9. You will remove membership(s) from any other dating sites. If you do not remove your profiles your membership will be canceled.
    If they practised this rules it would have been very thin with ladies on this site, becuse very many of them you find in other sites too.
    The service there is good but be aware that some ladies i meet there say that they think they send letters to men without their knowlegde.
    but all in all they are very polite and helpful when you are there.
    And for the prices i use only some of their services when i am there . i always get my own accomandation and i travel with local transports.
    The thing that is very god there is that you have the interprenter as long as you wish even to the early morning , and most of them is very helpful to you. so all in all , thay are not so bad.
    But maybe they have grown to big now this days.
    I like small agencies better , becuse thay have better time for you.

Hello again!
    I forgot something : The banner is still on their site .

Dear administration of a site www.stop-scammers.com

We did not receive any notice via email from your company that you have stopped the service.

We have immediately removed yours banner from our profiles as soon as have seen the message of this forum.

Thank.

Administrator of
    ConfidentialConnections.com

Also i want to show you letter from our president:
    ==========
    To whom it may concern,

Confidential Connections has been in business for over 4 years(1999), we have over 200,000 registered users. We have full time staff in 7 offices in the Ukraine. Our administrative offices (translators, web design and control is open virtually 20-22 hours per day) Every e-mail that is written to a lady, we personally call the lady and tell her of the letter. The lady has the option of answering the letter, in our office, in her home (with a printed copy) or by her phone.

Most men (not ever seeing the Ukraine in person) forget how depressing life can be in a foreign country that has little or no income for its citizens. If I were a lady there the world outside my country looks good. Just like men who write to many ladies on the site, the lady's can write to many men on the site.

We welcome you to view our free live web cams, which will show the TRUTH.

http://www.confidentialconnections.com/webcams.rpx

All the ladies do exist. If she has been on another site, it shows on her profile. If a lady breaks any of the rules of her membership or is known to be a "scammer" she is removed from the site. We do not sell addresses or phone numbers.

Your best bet in this "online dating thing" is to go visit the ladies and then decide for yourself. We cannot make everybody happy all the time but we try our best.

Sincerely,
    Victor Filin Filin Yuk
    Confidential Connections

Perhaps use for meeting any lady site where ladies pay too???

Hey aussieman!
    you have both right and wrong about what you saying here, i have been involved with CC before and most that they do is right, i also have met some former girls , girls who has been with the agency before, and they have also told me that often letters has been sent without the girl has desided that she want a letter to be sent.
    But when it's come to how expensive it is , so is CC cheaper than the most on writing , but charge very good for meetings, if you not buy a packages, and the translator prices is average , you will find both cheaper and more expensive down there.
    And if you read the womans rules on their site they also say that the woman shall only be on their site orelse they will be deleted, this is not true, if they should done that it would be very thin with ladies on their sites .
    But overall i am ok with CC, but you must learn how to use their services, and if you realy want their private mail and so, it is ways to do that too.

Hello aussie !
    Yes that is right , that they censor the mail , so it is not possible to give any private contact information, but this is also usual in all marriage agencies, except those where you buy adresses, but this agencies i think is worse than this , becuse there you buy a adress without know if you ever get any answer on your mail, and we have this **** agencies as Anastasia web, that charge 6-7$ just to open the letter and the same if you want to write back, and notice in this agencies as Anastasia web , you will get loads of e-mail every day , so if that not is worse than CC, then i not know what you talking about.
    but it is many agencies on the net , and all of them has the same policy, to not give you the girls adresses,except from this one's there you buy the adresses, but then again you have the translation problem, you need to translate the letters, and this cost often more than the service true CC.