Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

P.S. With the CC site down for days and almost 9500 views on this thread, the folks in New York have got to be pissed. An educated consumer has got to be their biggest nightmare.

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

P.S. With the CC site down for days and almost 9500 views on this thread, the folks in New York have got to be pissed. An educated consumer has got to be their biggest nightmare.
    Hi Prometheus,

I just sent you an email. I should have known better all along about falling into the trap. I can easily recognize a lot of fakes, like Elena of CC, but Lyudmila was/is much more deceptive, IMHO.

Newduke

I was very pissed when I came to the undeniable conclusion that I had been duped by "Lyudochka," and I deleted everything on my laptop concerning her, cleaned out several hundred messages in my CC inbox, turned my profile "off," and said (to myself) "DURAK." I wish I had saved them all, so I could post them as a warning for others here.

I did save one of her questionaires... do you recognize this one?

Do you have a desire sometimes to be someone else?

What are you proud of the most in your life?

Are you satisfied with the place where you are living now?

Have you many close people that you can rely on?

What is the person who is the most interesting for you in your life?

She had the story of the old friend who refused to pay back a debt, the foolish friend who fell in love and got married immediately, a boss or supervisor that was a little too friendly. She "adored" the movie Perfume.

If you do go see her, ask if she's still enjoying the lingerie I sent her. Take a few photos for me if you go, since I'll never see her in it!

There is definately a real person associated with the profile, as she was photographed with my gifts, which I then paid money to download copies of.

I had two names associated with translation of her letters,and there was definately a different "feel" depending on the translator. Send me your email, and I'll give you copies of these photos. There's a couple of nices ones you can pull out and ask her about when you meet her.
    Hi Again Prometheus,

Not sure you got my email....did you? Anyhow, Yes, I recognize a few of those questions! Darn, I knew she liked the movie "Perfume" and I heard the story about the friend who got married too suddenly, but I never heard about the boss who got too friendly, or the friend who refused to pay a debt!!! I have heard about her annual trips to the Crimea with her daughter each September...as an excuse why she could NOT meet me this past September!, or the second degree she got in accounting, or how she makes great apple pies, or how her brother just lives far away (never heard anything since), or the tennis lessons she supposedly took this summer, or the girl in her office who turned out to be a cleptomaniac and got fired, or how most recently how she wants to ice skate and their city plans to build 2 new ice arenas... She claims she would like to talk on the phone after I bring it up (3 times now), but she never gives me a time or date.

I don't have access to all her letters to at the moment, as the CC site is down, as others here have mentioned.

Newduke

Hello everybody...!!!
    Has anyone been into endless writings with:

# 4935 Svetlana M
    # 4223 Viktoria S
    # 1859 Elena Z

Many thanks
    Helskar

Its more than likely CC themselves looking at this thread as I told them about it and asked for their comments about all the postings here. !
    In all the long time I have known them their site has only been down for a few minutes at very long intervals so I think they have removed it. Now we have the problem of finding out which is their new site, as without doubt they will continue elsewhere. Such a CashCow is not going to be thrown away ! I also told them I am suing them so maybe thats another reason for their 'disappearance' ?
    As to some of the postings on here I have to admit to being a bit shocked. ! Suggestions that "CC are a business and have to make an income" That "maybe some of the girls are genuine" That "everybody on here are LOOSERS, and OLD men trying to get themselves a very young girl".
    First, CC are crooks and scammers, so what right have they to expect to make any money, at our expenses ?? Secondly, that some of the girls are genuine. ! NONE of them are genuine. They would not risk trying to run genuine girls and fake girls all at the same time. IF there were any genuine girls then CC would parade them when being asked leading questions, questions which I asked many times.
    Lastly, a lot of the Guys on here have given their ages already and shown that everybody on here are NOT old men looking for a young chick. Finally, IF CC have gone from their current site I will continue to look for them. If they are on the internet then they can be found. When I find them I will post on here. Don't forget, if anybody wants to join my legal case against them, let me know. Their site might have gone but they cannot hide all their addresses and phone numbers in UK, America, Belize, South America. etc.
    There is also the site CC.NET which sits on the internet right next to CC.COM which could be another reason for their disappearance. ? There are also lots of sites to be found exposing F.Connections. I note incidently that F.C. is also down so they have also gone 'underground'. !
    Maybe now, finally, all the 'doubting thomas' trying to suggest that CC and FC were genuine, and refuting lots of what was being said on this forum, can now admit they were wrong. !! ??

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

Its more than likely CC themselves looking at this thread as I told them about it and asked for their comments about all the postings here. !
    In all the long time I have known them their site has only been down for a few minutes at very long intervals so I think they have removed it. Now we have the problem of finding out which is their new site, as without doubt they will continue elsewhere. Such a CashCow is not going to be thrown away ! I also told them I am suing them so maybe thats another reason for their 'disappearance' ?
    As to some of the postings on here I have to admit to being a bit shocked. ! Suggestions that "CC are a business and have to make an income" That "maybe some of the girls are genuine" That "everybody on here are LOOSERS, and OLD men trying to get themselves a very young girl".
    First, CC are crooks and scammers, so what right have they to expect to make any money, at our expenses ?? Secondly, that some of the girls are genuine. ! NONE of them are genuine. They would not risk trying to run genuine girls and fake girls all at the same time. IF there were any genuine girls then CC would parade them when being asked leading questions, questions which I asked many times.
    Lastly, a lot of the Guys on here have given their ages already and shown that everybody on here are NOT old men looking for a young chick. Finally, IF CC have gone from their current site I will continue to look for them. If they are on the internet then they can be found. When I find them I will post on here. Don't forget, if anybody wants to join my legal case against them, let me know. Their site might have gone but they cannot hide all their addresses and phone numbers in UK, America, Belize, South America. etc.
    There is also the site CC.NET which sits on the internet right next to CC.COM which could be another reason for their disappearance. ? There are also lots of sites to be found exposing F.Connections. I note incidently that F.C. is also down so they have also gone 'underground'. !
    Maybe now, finally, all the 'doubting thomas' trying to suggest that CC and FC were genuine, and refuting lots of what was being said on this forum, can now admit they were wrong. !! ??

Well, as far as CC being down, it is unusual. Today is Christmas in Ukraine, maybe this has something to with the slow "fix". Yes, maybe they are down for good. I think after all the gifts and emails for 17 months, I am out about $1500 to CC. I guess I am one of those fools born every minute. However, I don't consider myself a loser, so I certainly don't agree with the comments made earlier. I think most of us are smart enough to know that if something seems too good to be true it usually is, including a wide age difference. I was certainly looking for someone smart, compatable and attractive, but not young enough to be my daughter.

Sorry for the blank shoot...!!! What would be the right policy for civilised people IF & WHEN: "closing down their site": with regard to the men and women in the process of genuinely writing to each other, being in some cases emotionaly involved...Would these people have to endure the lost of everything including their contacts...??? and everything after paying over such a long period of time...!!!
    quote:Originally posted by helskar

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

I've been to so many of the CC offices at various times over the last few years (depending on my circumstances) that I have a season-ticket!

I'd say that my impression is definitely that some BRANCHES (never mind the ladies) are better/more honest than others.

I guess the managers are all given sales targets and obviously their approaches may differ according to their desperation, individual ethics or success.

My penny's worth:

1) The Girls ARE real. I've got to meet every single girl I wanted to, even though one meeting was a 2-minute/hardly knew me affair, despite months of emails leading up to the meeting. We didn't just not hit it off - she didn't like "dark" men at all, so she obviously never saw me before.

Zhitomir branch wins Ralf's "Unknown Soldier" award.

In other branches the meeting was as you'd expect. The girl knew me, remembered private jokes or comments I'd written, asked about my pet rabbit.. you name it. The letters I received were consistent, she had the same personality, used the same language and signed herself "Your Vika" every single time. She also replied on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only, and almost without fail.

She had to be pukka. Odessa branch.

2) The girls DO receive your present. Let's face it, chocolates/flowers cost $5 in Ukraine. Why would CC NOT deliver them? Their money is in their mark-up.

The girl I met in Odessa thanked me for the flowers I'd sent. Zhitomir girl never even thanked me in an email. Draw your own conclusions.

3) Some girls receive 60 letters a week. They WILL send generic replies now and again. What would YOU do? They're bound to have some favourite men and then "the rest".

Try to work out if you're a favourite and bale out if you're merely in the fan-club.

4) Treat the ladies as CC employees. Some are in it as a job, I'm certain but others do hope to meet the right man in the meantime. I met one girl who gave me her email address and would have "defected" from CC (corresponded privately) if the relationship had continued.

She was also on another web-site. Just because they are, doesn't make it a scam. She'd kept the other website secret from CC and I spent a lot of time with her and a CC interpreter that CC didn't know about.

5) Look out for recycled letters. English is a complex language and it's easy for a translator to merely cut a handy looking text from one man's letter and send it to another without noticing "gender specific" phrases or compliments. Does she call you "a babe"? Does she talk about "Chipmunks" (in Ukraine?) or anything else that sounds more like a desription of Sunnyvale than Simferopol?

When you tell her you crashed your motorbike and broke your arm, is she concerned or does she not even comment on it?

Simferopol wins the Ralf "Oh bad luck that you died last week" award.

6) Chat up the interpreter! She's normally cute, speaks good English, is sympathetic, while you're disappointed and lonely.. She won't tell you anything bad to your face about CC but they're only human.

Inevitably any "dishonesty" going on in that branch wears them down. Look for the subtle clues they give you...is she "thinking of leaving" CC?

Zhitomir, Lutsk and Poltava (?).. what's going on there?

7) Does the manager have a blase attitude to your success? So you travelled 3000 miles to see girl X and at the last minute she doesn't show up (busy washing her hair etc.) How the manager acts should tell you something.. If it's "So look in the gallery and find another!" I'd be a bit concerned.

Zhitomir and Lutsk again tie for Ralf's "Fish in the Sea" award.

In comparison, when I went to Odessa to meet one girl ..the manager was mortified that we didn't hit it off. That was real too.

8) Is the staff also in the gallery? Check out Lutsk (Bogdana 6001? is the manager). They could just be there to make up the numbers. I'm sure if Brad Pitt turned up, he could have her but the rest of us mortals are just wasting our time.

On the other hand some of the office girls are genuinely looking. One branch I was at, the translator was beside herself with joy and excitement that she was off to visit her guy in London soon. She showed me his photo and then got all embarrased. That was absolutely real.

9) My advice is "Know your girl". If she doesn't tell you about her family, her friends, her work or her day then she's faking it. If she's inconsistent, uses odd language or signature then could be you're writing to the translator (though "style" varies with the translator).

I HAVE been in the offices when girls have turned up with letters to be sent out. Those are real. On the other hand, I've also been in offices when translators have received letters and SEEMED to be just replying straight away.

Don't waste your time with any girl who wrote to you first.

Don't waste your time with ANY girl from a branch where you ALWAYS get a reply (even though you're 90, fat, bald and senile and "she" is always 19, a Miss World runner-up and invariably gorgeous). Only use a branch where sometimes a girl doesn't reply.

Don't waste your time with any girl that writes "romantic slush" while ignoring that you had a car accident and are in intensive care, kept alive only by machines!

Don't worry if she calls you Bob and your name's Pete (see 5. though). It could be a genuine typo' in a genuine generic letter. But don't waste your time if you're more "fan-club" than "favourite" of a particular girl.

Remember the interpreter is fair game! Also, the translator. You may have been writing to her all those months, after all!

Don't write for years and years. A few months ought to be long ennough for you to spot a good one. Go see her! Treat the trip as a holiday with a girl attached, rather than as a trip to see just her and for no other purpose (or girl). If you hit it off, great! Otherwise, do stuff.. see things.. have fun. Remember that the "date" will do what you want. Take that disappointment date to a strip joint and get her ****-faced on cocktails.

Expect that you may just not "click". That's not necessarily a scam.. it's real life.

Be wary of Zhitomir, Lutsk and Simferopol. Look at Poltava, Odessa etc. instead.

Poltava has the most beautiful girls (so I've been told by more than one other branch manager). Zhitomir seems to have the dirtiest looking (but see how many Ralf awards they won).

Good luck and take it easy out there.

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

Excellent advice Ralph!
    I agree with your whole approach and evaluation.
    Thanks for taking the time to write all the words!
    It was all very helpful.

Gumby