Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Registered today, 1st post today. ? Never been here before. ?
    This is the danger of these forum's, just anybody can register. Even managers of CC have been known to register. ! (see earlier posts by them) The jury is definitely 'out' until such time as we note the reappearance of CC's web site. ? Also the F.C. web site as well. ! They (in S.A.) do not celebrate a January Christmas, and are 3/4 of the world away from Ukraine. ! All that revenue down the drain for all the days not online. ? [:0]

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Ralf S.,

Obviously you are not high on CC's Zhitomir Branch. But have you actually been there? Can I expect the Manager and employees to be rude and unhelpful? I am seriously thinking about cancelling my whole visit there.

As others have said on this thread, CC won't give out addresses and appears to edit letters and fake some completely. You don't seem to address this, except contend that the women are real or, if we have been writing the translator all along, then go after her!

Well, anyhow your advice has been very helpful.

CC appears to have an alternate site:

lovemelongtime.com

Don't know what's up with this since I have never been there and it is down as well! Appears to have the same women as CC's principal site.

Well the site is still down so this forum might have hit a nerve!!! My last email that I received was more than 3 days ago and since I have not been able to get into the sight so it is strange to see a very managable site with experienced web creaters completely disappear for days on end now knowing this is the money they are receiving on a daily basis. To shut down a site which is a cashcow is odd so I will continue to monitor the CC and post when things change.

Be aware, be very aware!!!

Newduke,

I've been to Zhitomir.

The manager there is an old-time CC employee. There's an old group photo hanging in Odesa with him in it.. whereas most of the other managers in that photo aren't employed any more.

He's friendly enough but he has a rather mechanical attitude. I don't get the impression he was too bothered that I didn't hit it off with the girl I went there to meet. Instead he expected me to quickly find another lady to meet the next evening. I got the impression that he ws more interested in the quota of "translator hours" etc. he had to make.

His wife seemed quite hard-nosed. Definitely "hard". There were girls there being videoed while I was in the office and she was quite curt with them too. I don't think it's just Western men she doesn't like!

The girl I went to meet in Zhitomir had obviously read my letters to her, as she recognised some of the things I told her about my life. But she seemed not really to know me, so it could be she received so many letters that mine weren't top of her list - maybe I was more "fan-club" than "favourite". Anyway, she wasn't impressed by me and that was that.

The translators I used there were friendly and kind. There was something going on in Zhitomir though as one in particular was unhappy with the manager. She wouldn't talk about it and has since left CC.

As I wrote, the translators are not in CC to scam. It's only their job to translate. They inevitably occassionally get close to the men. In the course of a week they'll spend more time with a visiting man than they do with their colleagues, so they tend to get a bit protective of him. They're genuinely your best ally out there.

I would still go to Zhitomir. The "risk" is going to be emotional rather than financial. The staff do their job in a detached way but really, if your woman is genuine and likes you, you couldn't care less. The danger is that if you don't click with your girl, support and sympathy are in pretty short supply.

So be "emotionally detached" but be bold and have fun. You'll be spending time with a cute chick.. and if you go there with no expectations, then whatever comes of it won't really be so bad.

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

Sorry, I meant to add..

I can't comment whether letters are routinely edited or not. CC won't give you the girl's address (obviously their money comes from you being tied in to using them as the delivery medium @ $6 a go) but if/when you meet a lady and you hit it off you could get her email/phone number from her yourself. I managed it in Poltava.

Any letter where you send or ask her contact details (or even her last name!) is bound to get edited. So will any of hers to you where she asks or offers the same.

I really don't have any reason to think that any "ordinary" letters from me have been edited though I didn't get a reply to one fustrated letter I once sent to Simferopol, so that one probably got cut.

Having said that, I did manage to annoy a girl in Odesa once. She wrote back quite angrily. I patched it up with her but at least I knew Odesa didn't edit anything.

The ones to look out for are if you question something of CC's policy. Now any normal girl would know and be resigned to the rules, so won't offer much opinion (what would YOU say, for instance) but when you get a 3 paragraph defence of CC's policy then that's one obviously written by the staff, I'd have thought. [}]

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

Ralf S.,

thanks for the good information about CC Zhitomir branch.

Unfortunately, as per my earlier posts today, the woman I was mostly writing there was No. 4001 and it now sounds like someone besides her has been writing me and a bunch of other guys, at least in part. I got letters from her that are nearly the same as a couple posted here by others! Apparently she does exist, but I have no idea what letters she may or may not have written to me. I can only conclude she is either a paid writer herself and dishonest, or her letters were edited, embellished, and/or totally concocted by someone else, at least part of the time. If that is the case, she may not even know her letters were manipulated, but I doubt it.

Honestly, I thought she and I clicked, but then maybe I was just clicking with the translator! Whomever is her ghost writer, they are pretty effective because we often carried on conversations over time. Many letters were definately not stand alone ones. I had noted some inconsistancies over time but I thought them minor until TODAY!

I have no reason now to trust CC or anything about this agency. I suggest to any guys out there do a better job than I did...ask her about topics you discussed a while back. Try to trip her up in subtle ways. 4001 made few if any errors with me over 17 months. Now that is pretty impressive.

This message just appeared on russianmeetingplace.com: (I am going to assume the author doesn't mind me quoting him here.)

"Guys a bit of a heads up:

Confidential Connections, Wife Connections, Fiance Connections and Bride Connections all affiliated have had some serious complaints against them, plus they do not allow the exchange of contact information between the parties, girls have no idea who the guys are that contact them, the girls admit that the agency makes them sign a contract whereby they agree not to join other agencies, and to not talk about correspondence with anyone, the office staff write the letters making out to be the ladies who have been contacted, but the worst thing is that many former employees have reported fake letter writing.

The ladies are real, it is just that nothing else is!

Be very very careful with them!

Enough said!

Chris"

I have not been able to get onto any of these sites for 3-4 days. Do we know if they are having trouble, or are they down for good?

I have an ongoing correspondence with a Valentina B for some time, and I believe there is a chance that it was honest. If confindedtial Connections goes out of business, is there any way for me to get her contact information?

Dave

David A Desautel

Yes, I have not been able to get to any of their site either, and have not had mail for several days. I have read this forum and have had a long-term relationship (through letters) with Valentina B (#7548). There have been some inconsistencies, but mostly our letters have been reasonable and seem to be honest. We have developed a very strong relationship, and want to move forward with a meeting, Valentina is in Moscow until April, and we cannot meet to after that.

If Connections goes out of business, they should have a way for members to get in touch with each other.

Dave

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

Well the site is still down so this forum might have hit a nerve!!! My last email that I received was more than 3 days ago and since I have not been able to get into the sight so it is strange to see a very managable site with experienced web creaters completely disappear for days on end now knowing this is the money they are receiving on a daily basis. To shut down a site which is a cashcow is odd so I will continue to monitor the CC and post when things change.

Be aware, be very aware!!!
    David A Desautel