Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I SUGGEST THAT EVERY GIRL SERIOUSLY SUSPECTED OF BEING INVOLVED IN THAT MESSY GAME SHOULD BE DISPLAYED IN EACH & EVERY OF THEIR PICTURES ONTO MOST OF ANTI SCAM SITES...!!! THE SAME FOR THE OWNERS & REP

Steven Salveson New York
    &
    Victor Filin-Filinyuk
    representativ of ConfidentialConnections.com
    Ukraine, Kharkov
    quote:Originally posted by Gumby

I am anxiously awaiting getting to spend the full amount of some $30.00 I have "invested" in CC. Will they pay interest on an unspent $15.00 or so from email credits? It's unfortunate that I can no longer imagine myself not marrying the woman I have been in contact with for four weeks. I just cannot live without her. I just know she is real and true to me.

Hopelessly in love,

Gumby

Hello again Dave,
    Sent an email in response to your post. I have known that Valentina has been writing to other men since I first started writing to her last August. But for the past few months almost every letter states her love for me, please be patient, and that this year will be for us.
    Most of her letter were love this, love that, love love love. I have been around long enough to know that like an earlier post, if it is too good to be true, than it probably isn't. If I ever here from Valentina again, it will come as a big surprise. At this point I am going to definitely pass on CC and Valentina. I was lead to belive that lately I was the only one.I have kept my expectations at a reasonable level, so when all of this came down, I was not too surprised. Maybe a little disappointed, but like I said in my email, there is still plan B. I am flying to Odessa next month and the agency I have been dealing with has never let me down. Nice girls, very professional, and reasonable fees. Good luck with your search.
    Michael

Hi Dave,
    I forgot to add, my last letter from Valentina was 1/04/07. Until the site went down I was getting letters back from her almost daily. I have kept a copy of almost every letter she sent, but with the site down, there is no way to copy and paste her letters to this site.
    Michael

[quote]Originally posted by uljoh

Hello guys,

Ive been reading this since last Wednesday. I have only been corresponding with one lady on CC, since late September 2006. More than 170 letters, including both mine and hers. I had that "1 lady - unlimited emails" - option. Sometimes, we even wrote 4 letters the same day.
    I got letters from 14 other ladies, but I never answered them, even if all were beautiful.
    The lady, is one of those beeing talked about here. But at the moment I have no wish to say who she was.
    Nevertheless I can tell you I emailed her on Thursday, after the CC-server went down temporary for some hours, Wednesday evening. I told her about what I had read here. And I quoted some of it.
    Before this I felt we had a very serious connection : ) Honestly.
    As I have been scammed before, I though I knew about all trix.
    Anyway, here is what she replied:

"Hello _______!
    I even don?t know what to start my letter with. You know I went to the agency on my wings to write a letter to you though I am not feeling very well. You know, I was speechless for some time. I can?t believe in what you have written in your letter. It was a real shock for me! And the biggest shock for me was that you believe in all those dirty things which turned out to be written about me! I have never heard about it before and I even don?t know what to tell you. If you don?t trust me and think that I am going to cheat you, there is nothing for us to do then. I am an honest person. I sent you my photos and the photos of my family because I trusted you though you are a complete stranger for me! There were some men who wrote to me but I refused to correspond because they wanted serious relationships and I had you for it. The only one thing I could accept is to be pen friends. And I don?t know any ______!!! Are you sure it was going about me there? I think everyone who can see my photos and my name with ______ can write all that nonsense! I am sure if there is someone who doesn?t like you can write somewhere that ________ is a sexual maniac or something! Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the internet and it is very hard for me to imagine all those things, you were talking about in your letter. So I say if I saw something of the kind written about you, I would never believe it! Now the question of trust comes! We planned the meeting and I am not sure now that it is reasonable to meet with a man who doesn?t trust me. Do you see the point?
    I am waiting for your explanations.
    _______"

So, you see, how she reacted!
    I answered that letter, including more details about what was going on in here, for her to see last Thursday.

The information from CC, said on Friday:
    "________ has received your letter and promised to answer in the nearest future"

But, after all the interpreter left the agency, (not scam interpreters) - the site went down later same Friday eve. after all local officies war closed.

One from the Support was also very helpful about the lady?s responce and said she would try to talk with her.

That was one hour before "close down"
    Im sure this lady is real, but I dont know what is going on behind.
    Very few things could make me doubt her. As I am sensitive about these things since before, I for sure had my antennas up.

/ uljoh
    Thats a typical letter 'uljoh'. I have dozens of those. ! Nothing else they can say, is there, except to throw that "I trusted you" gimick and make you feel bad and retract your accusation and "go back with more money" !! The realisation is going to hurt, but thats life. Move on. Look elsewhere on trusted sites.
    The sites I put up have been edited. !! I don't see the need for that ! Those sites are not in competition with this forum. ! Feels like somebody is looking over my shoulder all the time. Ugg: [V]
    Anyway, they are TVERANGELS and DATINGNMORE. Just look those up and you will find them.
    Good luck.

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Siberian, I found Stella's pictures. Email me if you want to compare notes.

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

Hey Prometheus,

The Stella I have been talking to is from Simferopol and she is 24 yrs old has brown hair but now it is blonde, has a younger sister and works as a lawyer for a car company but who knows now since the other two girls are very famous on here so it is hard to say if she is a fraud or not, that is why I am asking if anyone else knows more about her or have had the same experiences as I did.

I have heard of other agencies that are very good now but I am a little hesitant to go forth and try them out, anyone have any good info other agencies that are legit.

Thanks

Hello

My name is Charlie from the UK. I have been with CC for under 5 months. I noticed the last few days the website has been down and is still down. After finding this forum I must say I was a little horrified to read some of the stories about CC.

I have been corresponding with 3 girls and one of them is Elena G 1586. I read the posting by Jim with regards to this girl as he was corresponding when she had and operation for appendicitis. This rings true as Elena sent me pictures of her on Holiday in Turkey last year and I could clearly see the scar from the operation.

I must admit I have my doubts about this girl as on a number of ocassions I have asked questions in my letters and answers have not been forthcoming. However, I do believe that the girls do exist but what they write when they reply may not always be translated correctly, if it was their reply in the first instance.

I have also been in contact with Cathy L 7713 and this girl always answers my questions and asks questions about me and my family and she seems quite genuine.

Has anybody else corresponded with Cathy L?

I have arranged a trip to Kharkov for 8 days at the end of February to finally asses for myself the merits of CC. I did not book one of the pricy trips they advertise in their services. I have arranged to meet Elena G? and I sent her a letter last week confirming my accommodation.

Once I have completed my trip I will post my report on this forum.

Has anyone been to the Kharkov office?

I would appreciate any response.
    Thank you

quote:Originally posted by chasm01

Hello

My name is Charlie from the UK. I have been with CC for under 5 months. I noticed the last few days the website has been down and is still down. After finding this forum I must say I was a little horrified to read some of the stories about CC.

I have been corresponding with 3 girls and one of them is Elena G 1586. I read the posting by Jim with regards to this girl as he was corresponding when she had and operation for appendicitis. This rings true as Elena sent me pictures of her on Holiday in Turkey last year and I could clearly see the scar from the operation.

I must admit I have my doubts about this girl as on a number of ocassions I have asked questions in my letters and answers have not been forthcoming. However, I do believe that the girls do exist but what they write when they reply may not always be translated correctly, if it was their reply in the first instance.

I have also been in contact with Cathy L 7713 and this girl always answers my questions and asks questions about me and my family and she seems quite genuine.

Has anybody else corresponded with Cathy L?

I have arranged a trip to Kharkov for 8 days at the end of February to finally asses for myself the merits of CC. I did not book one of the pricy trips they advertise in their services. I have arranged to meet Elena G? and I sent her a letter last week confirming my accommodation.

Once I have completed my trip I will post my report on this forum.

Has anyone been to the Kharkov office?

I would appreciate any response.
    Thank you
    Hi.
    I reget that you will be disappointed. I have also corresponded with elena.g. But so have 100's of others too. You have sent your letter last week in confirmation of your visit, but did she reply ? Has she agreed to meet you. IF she existed, and IF she agreed to meet you will not be allowed by CC unless you pay them money. !
    Anyway, its all academic now, as I will eat my best 'Sunday hat' if CC ever reappear. Don't waste your money, or even more importantly your emotions. Move on. Experience is priceless.

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Dublin, I doubt that SS is gone forever, although CC surely is. If they do suddenly appear, you'll have to make a video of your hat eating ceremony. More likely, they'll use their same stock photos for a new scam... could "Valentina" become an "Iveta"? I'm sure!

I posted my Lyudmila S. #4001 "private photo session" here http://prometheus.myphotoalbum.com/ and would like to know if anyone else paid for these same photos or not, since she seems to have been "seriously involved" with so many!

Hello Guys...

when I found this site I had two questions in mind...

I.- how can I be sure that she is who she said to me she is...???
    2.- how can I be sure what is real and what is not from all this...???

I found Valysha B. in another russian site a couple of days ago and I wrote a letter to her, check this out...

Hello Valentina...

I saw your profile at russian_____site and I could not stop thinking that you are an angel fallen from heaven...

I am a man who dreams to find the princess of an endless story whom I could share my life with and...

I am wondering if you would be interested in reply...

I am sending you four pics so you can see how the man who wants to know you better looks like...

hoping to hear from you soon...

kisses, Silver.

this is Valyusha?s answer..........................................

Hello dear Silver

thank you for the perfect small letter and photos.
    In a photo I have seen you are at work, is it a factory???

It is difficult to meet in the Internet the serious and reliable man. Therefore I do not love to conduct long correspondence with the man better really once to see than hundred times virtually to write!!
    In the Internet a deceit and slyness.

You write the letter to me I feel pleasant feelings and your good positive
    character. You quiet, counterbalanced, serious, the reliable man. You have kind wise eyes, sincerity, keenness. Certainly I can be mistaken in life but I am very impressed about the way you look like you are very attractive a very good looking man.

I agree to meet you in Zithomir.

Call to my interpreter
    Her fone is xxxxxxxxxx, if you call from Ukraine you have to dail
    xxxxxxxxx.
    She(it) will inform the information me from you.

I am 26 and she is more than 40 years old, but she speaks good English and very responsible woman.

By the way If you need an appartement she can help you to find a nice place.

or we can meet In Kiev where there are beautiful places and sights - very beautifully ??????????? of different exotic colours in a Botanical garden and also Pecherskaya of Laurels, Peschera, museum, theatre and there are a lot of other entertainments.

You probably is valid my Prince?

I send to you my four photos hoping to hear your voice very soon.

P.S. if you send me some photos of you only others i will send you some more of me.
    Valyusha.

you know guys I have exchanged letters and pictures with Valyusha since june until the server of confidentialconnections.com shutdown...and...

she does not know me at all...
    but for both of them I am their prince...LOL
    who is the real Valyusha...???
    this girl sent me 4 pics of her that I did not have seen before and I have like 30 pictures of her with her grandpa and two cousins, with her aunt, friends, from her trip to kiev in november, from a party she had at home in december...etc.

I still have the same question...

how to know what is real and what is not from all this...???
    how to know what I am getting into before visit her...??

you know what guys, I am done with this...
    I do not need more comments everything for me is clear like water...
    thank you to all of you who helped me to realize that I was so stupid wasting my time using the services of confidentialconnections.com for nothing during one year.

I do not know if I am gonna call her and take the chance to meet her in person...
    it would be worthy....???

right now I think about one previous experience that I had some months ago when I was dating a girl from a stripper club in my city.
    she has a verbal contract with the owner of the club...so,
    she could date any man she wants to, while the man picks her up at the club and pay some money to exit her every time ..

I can buy me a woman like that anytime for one day, one week, one month, one year or the whole life...
    what is the difference between a stripper dancer and all these catalogue girls...???
    can you tell me...???

since a woman accept to sing a confidentiality contract that means a lot of things...
    but basically or she is not serious about finding a life partner or she is so innocent..
    what do you think about it...??

finally..

I am thinking about getting a platinum membership at elenasmodels.com does anyone have use it before...??

good luck and best wishes for all of you I am done with confidentialconnections and Valyusha...

thanks, Silver.

That is the same question I answered for myself by quitting CC Silver.

You probably want to cancel any credit card numbers they have; I did.

Good luck.

quote]Originally posted by Silver

I can buy me a woman like that anytime for one day, one week, one month, one year or the whole life...
    what is the difference between a stripper dancer and all these catalogue girls...???
    can you tell me...???
    [/quote]