Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hi Prometheus,

I viewed your pictures of Lyudmila 4001 and that is definately her. I have never seen them before but then I never paid CC for a photo session with her. I had asked her twice to send a few pics of herself. At first nothing, then about 1 and 1/2 months ago Lyuda or whomever, tried to lead me to believe the new photos of her (posted about 6 weeks ago) were intended for me. yeah right.

I can see why you dropped her, with all crap you got, duplicate letters, and implications that you were the one for her.

Well, whoever wrote and managed letters to me did an EXCELLENT job because they were very convincing. They never made duplication mistakes and answered 90 percent of my questions in letters over 17 months!

Now that I know the new website of CC I can finally respond to her last letter to me of Jan 5. And unlike others CC has never sent me an email informing me of the change. Nice touch.

I am going to play this out for a while and see how she or the ghost writer responds to more probing questions. Maybe I will ask her about the lingerie you sent her

quote:Originally posted by michaelhile

Hello David,
    I posted on the website also. I am 52 years old and live in Hillsboro, OR. I race jetskis in the spring and summer. Look for the older guy showing the youngsters how it is done. Feel free to contact me anytime. Like I have said, I have been at this awhile and will not give up. Having spent some time in Ukraine, I am convinced my future is there somewhere. I became pretty discouraged with most of the women I have met here for the past few years. It was a trip to Europe a few years agro that convinced me to change my priorities. I have family in Germany and it was a younger brother who told me "once you have gone european you will never go back" I have attached one of the pictures I have of Valentina just to make sure we are on the same page.
    Michael Hile
    Hi Michael,

I see you are from Oregon. Well I am from Corvallis, Oregon, so it's a small world. If you don't mind I would like to know what agency in Odessa you are using and seem comfortable with. I have tickets to go to Kiev in March, but since CC is a bust, I need a PLAN B, ASAP. Please email me directly, if the email link on this website forum actually works. I have written a couple folks on this forum, but they have not responded, so maybe it doesn't work.
    I am not that much younger than you and maybe we can talk. I went to Russia 3 years ago, but it didn't work out. This time I thought I would try Ukraine, but I blew it by using CC. I still feel like going to Ukraine in March but I just need to write a few gals quickly and visit them. What the heck.

please reply. Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Duke

quote:Originally posted by dadepfan

Then why will I continue for a while? I'm not totally convinced that this outfit is 100% completely a Fraud. I AM 100% convinced that there are very shady things going on. But is nothing here legit? Not even some of the girls? No chance at all?
    Fellas, I've been using CC for so long that they gave me a "Lifetime achievement award".

I've seen only a few things that looked fishy. I never tried writing gibberish, to see what comes back .. but a girl I wrote to in Simferopol didn't reply to very many of my letters as if she had read them. I may send her a load of garbled words just to see if she thanks me for "my wonderful letter". Anyway, I gave up on her.

But I also wrote to a girl in Odesa for a while and she replied to most points in every letter. I had no reason to doubt her at all. I met her, she knew all about me, we talked (as well as we could) and we generally got on well. We didn't "click" (same as may happen when you go out with a local girl) but if we had, I have no doubt I'd have been out of the blocks. I'm comfortable with Odesa branch.

I'm currently writing to another girl. Same story.. she DOES read my letters. Okay, she replies and then adds a bit of generic waffle but I'd go to see her on the strength of what I feel about her (being genuine or not).

My view is that each office and each girl is different. I heard of several managers who have been sacked, so there's a load of "off piste" activity going on, I'm sure.

I also had girls taking me outside the CC services, using their friend as interpreter, offering "unofficial" accomodation and so on. My opinion is that manager and girls alike in many cases are using CC to add on some "perks" for themselves. That doesn't mean 100% that you're out of pocket (my apartment in ... was cheaper than the CC hotel.

It's depressing to read all these stories though... it seems that CC or UALADYS (UALADIES, surely!?!) is not very well run or controlled and either deliberately or as a consequence, there is too much scope for dishonesty.

Just be sensible and stay alert fellas. Don't trust them too much and don't believe what they write TOO much. But don't give up either.

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

Hey Ralf

Do you remember the girls name you talked to in Simferopol? I would appreciate the info you have on her because I too am talking to a girl there from that branch and wish to know if it is the same woman. Thanks

Siberian

quote:Originally posted by Ralf S.

Then why will I continue for a while? I'm not totally convinced that this outfit is 100% completely a Fraud. I AM 100% convinced that there are very shady things going on. But is nothing here legit? Not even some of the girls? No chance at all?
    Fellas, I've been using CC for so long that they gave me a "Lifetime achievement award".

I've seen only a few things that looked fishy. I never tried writing gibberish, to see what comes back .. but a girl I wrote to in Simferopol didn't reply to very many of my letters as if she had read them. I may send her a load of garbled words just to see if she thanks me for "my wonderful letter". Anyway, I gave up on her.

But I also wrote to a girl in Odesa for a while and she replied to most points in every letter. I had no reason to doubt her at all. I met her, she knew all about me, we talked (as well as we could) and we generally got on well. We didn't "click" (same as may happen when you go out with a local girl) but if we had, I have no doubt I'd have been out of the blocks. I'm comfortable with Odesa branch.

I'm currently writing to another girl. Same story.. she DOES read my letters. Okay, she replies and then adds a bit of generic waffle but I'd go to see her on the strength of what I feel about her (being genuine or not).

My view is that each office and each girl is different. I heard of several managers who have been sacked, so there's a load of "off piste" activity going on, I'm sure.

I also had girls taking me outside the CC services, using their friend as interpreter, offering "unofficial" accomodation and so on. My opinion is that manager and girls alike in many cases are using CC to add on some "perks" for themselves. That doesn't mean 100% that you're out of pocket (my apartment in ... was cheaper than the CC hotel.

It's depressing to read all these stories though... it seems that CC or UALADYS (UALADIES, surely!?!) is not very well run or controlled and either deliberately or as a consequence, there is too much scope for dishonesty.

Just be sensible and stay alert fellas. Don't trust them too much and don't believe what they write TOO much. But don't give up either.

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

Hello, i have read all of your stories and yes some of it is true.
    Like fake emails which i have received and sometimes where double posted to me. On the other hand i had some sriuos conversations with girls i have never met though. Some girls refused to meet me with a strange excuse as if their mother had died recently or so. (in Ukrain).
    Anyway i went on a holiday to Buenos Aires and met a woman from there.
    She was kinda busy and not like the person i corresponded with.
    But letters don't always show the real person. we had dinner but it didnt click so we parted and i had a nice holiday in Patagonia, the Andes and Bolivia. I liked south america and the office people where very helpfull.
    Maybe i picked the wrong girl. But yeah internet dating is tricky what would you expect? But in a way it still cheaper than normal dating, haha.
    Anyway, i want to go on another trip down there and maybe meet someone else but it will not be my main goal. I just like to travel around.
    Preferably with a woman though if it clicks.

If they are as smart as I think they are, they will have already reserved ualadys.net, .org, .biz, and . everythin g else.

quote:Originally posted by wxman2001

Sounds like this forum and confidentialconnections.net has caused CC to change to ualadys.com. I bet if confidentialconnections.net changed it's web address to ualadys.net the .com site will all of a sudden have more problems and then a new .com site. ualadys is distancing themselves from their previous name as quickly as they can. They are trying to stop the bleeding from the shot it took here and elsewhere. I have discovered if you go to www.confidentialconnections.com you will get a login screen and nothing else.

David A Desautel
    Well they are obviously not smart, or maybe just plain stupid. As I said earlier I have already registered ualadys.net and hope to complete the site shortly. I don't know how they can sign up for a domain with incorrect spelling. ! Lady's all over the world is written 'ladies'. !
    However just a short line or two for all you guys. I agree with what was said earlier about all of us keeping together and helping each other, but for god's sake 'dont spend any more money' !! They are still out and out crooks, and the obvious reason for their disappearance was not to 'sell the business' but to avoid 'debtors' and to avoid all the bad publicity and try to move away from that web site CC dot.net. After all there were probably loads of people ending up on dot.net instead of dot.com ! I will go and check the 'stats' for the dot.net site and report back here.
    If all the guys go back to spending more money then all our efforts will have been in vain and Ladys.com will return again to making loads of money. ! Lets show them we mean business. All the stuff I read here about some girls being genuine, and some letters appearing genuine is complete 'crap'. Guys going to Ukraine and being 'disappointed' with their girl or 'a' girl is just further proof of the scam. Has ANYBODY been to Ukraine and met any 'real' women away from CC or any agency ?
    Just normal and everyday women going about their business and not looking for a husband ? These woman are so unlike the agency women they should be at other ends of the planet. There are two types of women in Ukraine. Those genuine women who are the majority, and the agency women who are almost 100 % into scams, and employed by the agency to make money for them both. I know both types and believe me they 'are' worlds apart. ! I don't know if anyone visited those two sites I recommended 'tverangels' and 'datingnmore' but if anyone did they would have seen the glaring differences between a good decent and honest site and CC and Ladys. !!

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Snakehandler can you tell me details about your trip, please give me an email, as I am planning to go to Buenos Aires in the Spring, tell me how the hotel was, what plan you picked, how many girls you went with, please give me an idea. Thanks.

quote:Originally posted by snakehandler

Hello, i have read all of your stories and yes some of it is true.
    Like fake emails which i have received and sometimes where double posted to me. On the other hand i had some sriuos conversations with girls i have never met though. Some girls refused to meet me with a strange excuse as if their mother had died recently or so. (in Ukrain).
    Anyway i went on a holiday to Buenos Aires and met a woman from there.
    She was kinda busy and not like the person i corresponded with.
    But letters don't always show the real person. we had dinner but it didnt click so we parted and i had a nice holiday in Patagonia, the Andes and Bolivia. I liked south america and the office people where very helpfull.
    Maybe i picked the wrong girl. But yeah internet dating is tricky what would you expect? But in a way it still cheaper than normal dating, haha.
    Anyway, i want to go on another trip down there and maybe meet someone else but it will not be my main goal. I just like to travel around.
    Preferably with a woman though if it clicks.

Dublin,

"It takes a wise man to learn from his own mistakes, but it takes a GENIUS to learn from the mistakes of others."

It is obvious that some posters are so "in love" with a relationship and a person that exists only in their mind, that they are going to keep putting quarters in the slot no matter what.

As said so ably by one of the letter writing cons at CC (who has far more experience with jerking men's emotions off than I do):

• Do you believe in the essence of auto-suggestion? We want to be in love so much that we fall in love with the concept of love and project it onto a fantasy, usually something exotic like a foreigner. We tend to idealize them. And I thought you just idealized me! It?s easy to imagine they have all the attributes we desire because we are not physically with them.

I want to thank everyone, because when I cut it off with CC on 28 Nov 2006, I was plagued with doubts about my decision. "Perhaps she is sincere, maybe she is real, maybe it is the translators fault," etc., etc. Now I have hard evidence that my darling was planning three trips with three other men while professing undying devotion to me alone. And I still haven't learned who "Jeff" is! (The name she included in a cut and paste letter that started my serious self examination).

Anyway. Amazing this site is free. Considering that tens of thousands we have flushed down the confidential connections toilet, you should charge for the info here. Invaluable! Good luck everybody! I'll light a candle for you to come to your senses.

Oh, and UALADYS.COM IS A SCAM

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

Hey Ralf

Do you remember the girls name you talked to in Simferopol? I would appreciate the info you have on her because I too am talking to a girl there from that branch and wish to know if it is the same woman. Thanks
    Hello 'Huskey.

I'd be wary of any girl whose name starts with a G. She's the cutest girl on the planet, so you'll know if it's her.

Generally I found her replies very flowery and philosophical... she rarely answered any comments I made or questions I asked her and on a few occassions her letters were obviously recycled from men's letters to her (or to someone!).

Her style varied between letters and the gender inflexions she used were obviously (to a native English speaker) male-writing-to-female. I can't think of an example but it was really obvious.

When I wrote back saying "I don't want to read men's letters to you!" I expected her to be contrite or offended or apologetic. Instead she thanked me for a nice letter and went into some flowery philosophical discussion as if my letter had never happened.

I can't think it's always the girl. To be so monumentally careless suggests the branch is routinely just sending a stock reply to any letter that arrives. So, I'd be wary about Simferopol.

On the other hand Odesa was as real as it could be for me. I found a nice girl and did go to meet her. She knew all about me and what she talked about was consistent with her letters. She sent me extra photos of herself and it all checked out. If I sent her some flowers she thanked me for them two days later.

Okay, writing to and meeting me MIGHT have been part of her job but she seemed no different to any other first date. She WAS nervous when she turned up the first time and she did get a bit bashful during the evening. I'd hope (!) those are things that can't be faked!

I also met other girls who were rather blase and uninterested.. it seems to be a case of "know your foe". Don't get too gooey eyed to notice the warning signals (let's face it, she may genuinely just not fancy you) but however you manage it, try to meet them.

I can't say that CC is NOT just some money-making machine but there's no substitute for meeting the object of your desire. You CAN tell if you hit it off or not.. and if you don't, as I wrote before, at least you had a holiday somewhere interesting and spent time with a cute chick.

What I don't get is why women write to you (at least the office sends you "her" letters) but when you go to meet them (which they "look forward to with excitement") they just don't turn up? They DO exist (one girl turned up for 5 minutes.. dead nervous and then laft as quickly as she could!!) so why don't they hang about and at least go on a date? Anyone have any theories?

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

Have you noticed the increased frequency of letters from woman since the new site went up?I've received 2 first time letters just now. I'm feeling so wanted and needed right now... or should I say my money is needed and wanted by the new scammers.

BS