Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  1. #231
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    9

    Default

    to jackspades, i only met one girl and it cost me fifty dollars.
    She was different than i expected her to be. Not much time, busy, expecting me to spend a lot of money on her. But i am not that type of guy. i travel with a backpack and am used to cheap cozy restaurants.
    So yeah she wasn't very romantic but more economic. Although she showed interest in leaving Buenos Aires but not a romantic basis.
    The office people where kinda polite and allright although they seemed kinda stupid. oh welll i only spend i few dollars on them.
    After that i had a very nice time with the locals in Argentina for a month.

  2. #232
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default



    If anyone wants to see the webcams I have recorded or if you have talked to her please let me know. I can also post the email that I just recieved from UALADYS.com I would be happy to share anything you would like to I can offer.

    I don't what what else to say right now so I will see what kind of responses I get from this forum from you guys.
    [/quote]
    Kevin, how did you get her email address. ?? I am very intrigued. Also CC sent you here surname by mistake. ! That was a massive mistake. Have never heard of anyone getting a surname and an email address. You must be 'unique'. ?

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue


  3. #233
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Anyone corresponded with this girl ? Natalia S. #4964 or this one. ? Yulia B. #7016. I would be very interested to know. ?

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue


  4. #234
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Jack,

    I'm the guy who "was all upset one of his Ukraine girls that were writing to him, are writing to others." I think you missed the point.

    I corresponded with Lyudmila S. #4001 for three very long periods over a 3.5 year period of time. She was not "one of my Ukraine girls." We (or me and whoever was writing these letters) were talking marriage, obtaining a fiance visa during my visit, etc. I stopped writing to her on two prior occassions because of inconsistent and incomplete answers to my letters, and each time she wrote me back saying "she" missed me and "she" wanted to resume communications.

    I'm not a "plate spinner." I am a successful and very busy professional. I was lied to, as Lyuda was planning three other "visits" from people that have posted here, at the same time she was telling me that I was the ONLY person she corresponded with. I feel extremely used, because my mind and emotions were ass ****ed for the money I spent at CC.

    I was arrogant about my own youth, so I am in no place to judge you. I suggest that you are in no place to judge me either.

  5. #235

    Default

    Hello folks,

    I think I got an interesting thing for you, from the place where "ualadys" is hosted.
    (http://www.erahosting.net/whoisdomen.php)

    It says:

    Domain Name: UALADYS.COM
    Registrar: THE NAME IT CORPORATION DBA NAMESERVICES.NET
    Whois Server: whois.aitdomains.com
    Referral URL: http://www.aitdomains.com
    Name Server: NS04.MCCOLO.COM
    Name Server: NS05.MCCOLO.COM
    Status: ok
    Updated Date: 07-jan-2007
    Creation Date: 27-sep-2006
    Expiration Date: 27-sep-2007


    Did you notice this name was registrated 27-sep-2006 ?
    So, they didnt buy this name recently.

    What was in their mind back then?

    / uljoh





  6. #236
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by uljoh

    Hello folks,

    I think I got an interesting thing for you, from the place where "ualadys" is hosted.
    (http://www.erahosting.net/whoisdomen.php)

    It says:

    Domain Name: UALADYS.COM
    Registrar: THE NAME IT CORPORATION DBA NAMESERVICES.NET
    Whois Server: whois.aitdomains.com
    Referral URL: http://www.aitdomains.com
    Name Server: NS04.MCCOLO.COM
    Name Server: NS05.MCCOLO.COM
    Status: ok
    Updated Date: 07-jan-2007
    Creation Date: 27-sep-2006
    Expiration Date: 27-sep-2007


    Did you notice this name was registrated 27-sep-2006 ?
    So, they didnt buy this name recently.

    What was in their mind back then?

    / uljoh
    Well done. Where did you find that site. ? Do you read russian ? The site is in russian. I didn't notice any English section. ?
    It would appear the move was planned from Sept 06 in which case why were we not told. ?? Anyway, its all pretty relative now, I am no longer using them and I hope nobody else is either. ?

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue


  7. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default


    I was arrogant about my own youth, so I am in no place to judge you. I suggest that you are in no place to judge me either.

    [/quote]

    Steady on Guys. ! We should be using all our energy to fight UALady, not fight amongst ourselves. 'Gloves off' We are 'all' pretty upset at what has been revealed, but I think its also a 'wake up' call to us all, not to be so stupid in future and proceed with our heads and not our 'b****'. ! [:I]

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue


  8. #238
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Hi guys

    Well I have been reading this topic for the last couple of weeks and thought it was time for me to tell you what I am currently doing.

    I have been using CC/UALADYS for a short time and have been speaking to three ladies one of which seemed very genuine. But I started to notice inconsistencies with the other two.
    With my own findings and after reading so many similar stories on this forum I felt something had to be done.

    My cousin is an international lawyer and it was time to see what he could do for me. Needles to say he is all over this like a rash. He started to look into what can be done legally should we be able to find proof that this business is not being run legitimately. And it is good news legally.

    We have been in contact with a broadcasting company who have told us they will be willing to help if we can come up with a strong enough case. We have booked flights to Ukraine, followed by New York and will be on our way soon.
    I think I have also found that CC is in operation through another agency (not ualadys.com) and that is still online and working. We are now on there case. I?m not saying they are CC as we can?t prove it but we have found some good evidence. If it does turn out to be them it?s going to be huge and the broadcasting company will love it. I will post that agency here should it be CC.

    I noticed a few people on here would like legal action to take place. We will be happy to help and would appreciate any help you may be able to offer us.

    If anyone from CC would happen to be reading this (and I hope you are) please feel free to respond. If you are running a legitimate business you should have no fear of contacting us and resolving all our issues. You must be able to see how this is damaging any reputation you have left. We would be more than happy to discuss our issues with you.

    I will keep you posted with our progress.

  9. #239
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by nomorescam

    Hi guys

    Well I have been reading this topic for the last couple of weeks and thought it was time for me to tell you what I am currently doing.

    I have been using CC/UALADYS for a short time and have been speaking to three ladies one of which seemed very genuine. But I started to notice inconsistencies with the other two.
    With my own findings and after reading so many similar stories on this forum I felt something had to be done.

    My cousin is an international lawyer and it was time to see what he could do for me. Needles to say he is all over this like a rash. He started to look into what can be done legally should we be able to find proof that this business is not being run legitimately. And it is good news legally.

    We have been in contact with a broadcasting company who have told us they will be willing to help if we can come up with a strong enough case. We have booked flights to Ukraine, followed by New York and will be on our way soon.
    I think I have also found that CC is in operation through another agency (not ualadys.com) and that is still online and working. We are now on there case. I?m not saying they are CC as we can?t prove it but we have found some good evidence. If it does turn out to be them it?s going to be huge and the broadcasting company will love it. I will post that agency here should it be CC.

    I noticed a few people on here would like legal action to take place. We will be happy to help and would appreciate any help you may be able to offer us.

    If anyone from CC would happen to be reading this (and I hope you are) please feel free to respond. If you are running a legitimate business you should have no fear of contacting us and resolving all our issues. You must be able to see how this is damaging any reputation you have left. We would be more than happy to discuss our issues with you.

    I will keep you posted with our progress.

    Great stuff. I hope your genuine too. ? If you need any help I have a fairly good dossier on CC and I know the owner of 'confidentialconnections.NET - Have a look at it and see what you think. I also have 100's of letters from girls on CC, going back two years. If any project goes ahead please let us know, with links, so we can keep uptodate.
    I have also alerted a lawyer in America, and he is waiting for me to send him all my data. However he is likely to be a little expensive, so maybe your own project would be cheaper. ?

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue


  10. #240

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

    quote:Originally posted by uljoh

    Hello folks,

    I think I got an interesting thing for you, from the place where "ualadys" is hosted.
    (http://www.erahosting.net/whoisdomen.php)

    It says:

    Domain Name: UALADYS.COM
    Registrar: THE NAME IT CORPORATION DBA NAMESERVICES.NET
    Whois Server: whois.aitdomains.com
    Referral URL: http://www.aitdomains.com
    Name Server: NS04.MCCOLO.COM
    Name Server: NS05.MCCOLO.COM
    Status: ok
    Updated Date: 07-jan-2007
    Creation Date: 27-sep-2006
    Expiration Date: 27-sep-2007


    Did you notice this name was registrated 27-sep-2006 ?
    So, they didnt buy this name recently.

    What was in their mind back then?

    / uljoh
    Well done. Where did you find that site. ? Do you read russian ? The site is in russian. I didn't notice any English section. ?
    Well, of course I dont know Russian, but I found it when I was searching for something in my own area in "ualadys". Suddenly there was a missing link, that led to this site.

    And if you look at the top, the name of everything is in English.
    So I simply filled in the box, where you were supposed to write the website that you were searching for.

    And then, this info showed up.

    / uljoh

Similar Threads

  1. Stop Money Grabbers!!!
    By hearty in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:14 AM
  2. North American girls .....
    By lonelyboy in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 11:53 AM
  3. To nick20045....I want your opinion
    By Detective in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 10:43 AM
  4. Veronika555 - Elitemate
    By Giles in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 02:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com