Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I think we should start a new Topic, where UALadys leads on from CC, to show that UALadys is now the new topic. ? This would also show up on Google etc, and therefore be seen by others. ?
    I have started it on the Topic 'scam or not' so it now shows up next to the CC topic. What does everyone think ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Snake,

$50 to meet a girl, what happens if she does not show up? So they did not give you a hard time, which office did you go to, do you have an address, so I know where to go. I can imagine the Buenos Aires office being "dumb". These are not rocket scientists here.

The girls I talk to are completely real, however, there are ones that randomly write me, I do not believe their letters. All the girls I wrote to that I firmly believe are real, I initiated the contact.

I know what you all are planning to do, I personally hope it takes you time to gather data, responsibly, I think you will have one crack at it, I think the smoking gun will be if you can get a translator who quit the agency to admit to the frauds from within. THAT IS WHAT WILL PUT THIS ON THE NEWS AND BE REALLY REALLY HARD CORE!!!! I also would ask that if you do sue, part of the lawsuit should include that the agency give out the contact information that us men have wanted, and paid thousands of dollars, and got nothing in return. The reason I say this is that there are still men like myself, who are positive they are talking to real girls and it is not the translator, and we will be aggravated if the agency is bust and we can't even get any contact info for all the money we spent. It is not just money, alot of us guys have invested emotionally to this which is worse. Money can atleast being earned back. I would like to contribute to the suit in any way I can, but you MUST BE CONSIDERATE to guys who are still trying to get contact information. I agree the company is deceptive and is shady, is run poorly, and tricks clients, but at the same time, there are men who have said it was "ok, you just have to be very careful". I will also say, that it is my impression that the agency translators ALSO edit what the girls write back to me. One girl who I completely believe is on the level, wrote me telling me how she has learned something about the agency, and then the sentence trailed off, and the next sentence was......completely different subject. The biggest deception and burden of proof is that we must demonstrate the translators are screwing us. How can we demonstrate this unless we have hard evidence from a former CC employee?????? Even then they can always argue, "communication and translation difficulties", or that the translator was a "former disgruntled worker, who was fired for poor work and now she is accussing us." So you all must start to think on this level, if you want to take it to the next level. For me, I have 5 girls, that I completely believe are real, that I want to meet before you guys take down this whole entire operation. But I completely support all of you, we are all brothers in the same situation. [size=5]PROMET[/size=5], look man, I am not judging you, I was just stating the obvious, girls are girls , women are women, regardless if they are using CC or not, you JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN THEIR HEADS, YOU CAN NOT PREDICT ANYTHING! The girls using an agency to date foreign men, aside from the agency these girls may have their own agenda, so it is not that the agency alone is using them, these girls are using the agency. RALF, I completely agree, if you can find out if you are the preferred man writing her, that is, if you are not just a member of the fan club, that is a huge thing. 3 of the 5 girls I talk, I believe I am their main guy they write, "that they are interested in". The other 2 really like me, but they are very conservative, and cautious and take a "wait and see approach". Out of the 3 that I think I am their main guy, only one is obsessive about being my girlfriend when I visit (SHe is also only 19 years old), the other 2 feel the same but are more reserved about it, the whole "we need time together, it is too early to do anything", stuff. By the way, I will be doing the video conferencing thins with the 19 year old to see if it is her. What should i look for that would be suspicious? Is their any way that they just videotape the girl generically, and use that video, in everyone's videoconference with that girl? These are the kinds of things from the inside, that we all need to know what happens, to bring a genuine law suit with teethe against this company if you guys are REALLY serious about it. Just my thoughts. Love you all!!!

Yes Dublindevil, you are right again!! We now need to concentrate on ualadys.com site because this will show up on Google search engine and they will not be able to scam new members that are unfamiliar with the old CC. Also, for those writing to Valentina, My friend Randy had chosen her to write to a short time ago but has dumped her and the site because he and I easily detected her scam letters(or those of the person pretending to be her). She would send these crazy love you only letters to him but when confronted with questions of when is the best time fot him to come see her, she would not answer, but only speak in parables and legends. Since the beast CC was wounded and went down, it has been replaced by another beast from the sea(of human suckers),ualadys.com. Sounds kinda familiar does'nt it, for those of you familiar with the book of Revelation. Let us ALL keep shooting our missles at this NEW beast and bring it down too guys!!!

Cal Stubbington

to jackspades, i went to argentina 2 i guess. it was on Diagonal Norte,
    Roque sans Penia 730 8th floor. There is a sign inside the building that says conf conn. Aynyway the girl showed up but maybe you could agree with more girls for the prize of one.
    Anyway it was easy to find and Buenos Aires is very relaxed when you stay in the centre. The outskirts are not very nice as in every south american city.

Dublin, I think the header should be "Confidential Connections is now UALAYDS.COM" or "UALADYS.COM is Confidential Connections Part II, The Mark of the Beast" something to that effect.

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Dublin, I think the header should be "Confidential Connections is now UALAYDS.COM" or "UALADYS.COM is Confidential Connections Part II, The Mark of the Beast" something to that effect.
    Good Idea. ! Have changed the Topic name to Ex: Confidential Connections. Hope thats ok. ?
    Could everybody now please move to that Topic so that we start building pages on it. ? See you there. !

This is good that you have made another topic but with ualadys with it so everyone can see what is going. Just before the CC site went under I sent Elena a gift (I believe they were flowers, will check) so lets see if she has thanked me for them in her loving letter to me. Look I have received another letter from Elena G. #1587 today so I will post it here.

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ELENA

Hello my dear _______!

Thank you so much for your wonderful letter.

I missed you so much within the several days while the Agency was closed. As I understood, the Agency had some technical troubles and now it even has some other name. You imagine, I came up to the Agency and the office was closed and I can?t catch them on the phone. And I can?t express my gladness when they called me in the morning today and told that everything is all right and I can come to the office to get your letter.

You know, within these days I worried so much, I was frightened with a thought that I can loose you. We correspond via the Agency and we have no other way of communication, but they told me to day not to worry, everything will be all right, they just had some temporary problems.

_______, dear, I have not much time today as I have come to the Agency during my lunch break. But I want you to get my letter as soon as possible.

How are you doing, my dear? How is your mood? I hope your mood is still a holiday one!

Concerning myself, for some reasons I think that the holidays were such a long time ago? I celebrated New Year at home with my parents. My brother and his girlfriend came to visit us and we had a family celebration and met the New Year. By the way, so you know that according to the Chinese calendar this is a year of Fire Pig and it is very favorable in all senses, so I wish all your dreams and beginnings come true and everything you?ve decided may happen too!

Concerning Christmas, I have also spent that holiday in a family circle. Right on Christmas it was the official acquaintance of my brother girlfriend?s parents and the parents of mine. They invited our family to their place for Christmas and we celebrated together.

My dear _______, you know, I have picked a magic wish while the clock was counting minutes till the New Year. Of course I can?t tell you what wish it was as it won?t happen in that case, but that wish is about you and me.

_______, my dear, I wish you a wonderful day and I am waiting for your letters?

I have to go to work now.

Sending you my kiss.

Lena

Well as you can see she has completely forgetten about the wonderful gift I sent her for her countries Christmas (Jan. 7) and this does not surprise me now but it is to late. Remember I did all this prior to finding this forum about CC which is now ualadys.

Dublin I have all the receipts from all the gifts I have sent will they be any use in the future? What about this guy who's cousin is an International Lawyer, does he seem legit to talk to?

Thanks, Siberian

Hey Jo Blo

It would be of interest to me if I can get a copy of the ladies info that you have, that is if you are willing to send me a copy to my email, but if not now worries.

Siberian

quote:Originally posted by Jo Blo

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

quote:Originally posted by nomorescam

Hi guys

Well I have been reading this topic for the last couple of weeks and thought it was time for me to tell you what I am currently doing.

I have been using CC/UALADYS for a short time and have been speaking to three ladies one of which seemed very genuine. But I started to notice inconsistencies with the other two.
    With my own findings and after reading so many similar stories on this forum I felt something had to be done.

My cousin is an international lawyer and it was time to see what he could do for me. Needles to say he is all over this like a rash. He started to look into what can be done legally should we be able to find proof that this business is not being run legitimately. And it is good news legally.

We have been in contact with a broadcasting company who have told us they will be willing to help if we can come up with a strong enough case. We have booked flights to Ukraine, followed by New York and will be on our way soon.
    I think I have also found that CC is in operation through another agency (not ualadys.com) and that is still online and working. We are now on there case. I?m not saying they are CC as we can?t prove it but we have found some good evidence. If it does turn out to be them it?s going to be huge and the broadcasting company will love it. I will post that agency here should it be CC.

I noticed a few people on here would like legal action to take place. We will be happy to help and would appreciate any help you may be able to offer us.

If anyone from CC would happen to be reading this (and I hope you are) please feel free to respond. If you are running a legitimate business you should have no fear of contacting us and resolving all our issues. You must be able to see how this is damaging any reputation you have left. We would be more than happy to discuss our issues with you.

I will keep you posted with our progress.

Great stuff. I hope your genuine too. ? If you need any help I have a fairly good dossier on CC and I know the owner of 'confidentialconnections.NET - Have a look at it and see what you think. I also have 100's of letters from girls on CC, going back two years. If any project goes ahead please let us know, with links, so we can keep uptodate.
    I have also alerted a lawyer in America, and he is waiting for me to send him all my data. However he is likely to be a little expensive, so maybe your own project would be cheaper. ?

Hello Dublindevil, I am a newbie here, but i do understand what most guys feel, very ripped off, if it is any help to you i have the names of about 20 girls (including surnames) like someone else got,i think it is because i DO NOT live in the USA (its because of the IMBR law in the USA) but USA law does not apply here, the engineers of what appears to be a scam may well be victims of their own carelessness, so write me, and i will try to help, yours 'Jo Blo'.

I would definitely like to contribute to the efforts you and your cousin are making as I have lots of letter from three woman plus receipts for gifts all saved so if I can help in any way possible please let me know ASAP!!!!!!

Thanks, Siberian

quote:Originally posted by nomorescam

Hi guys

Well I have been reading this topic for the last couple of weeks and thought it was time for me to tell you what I am currently doing.

I have been using CC/UALADYS for a short time and have been speaking to three ladies one of which seemed very genuine. But I started to notice inconsistencies with the other two.
    With my own findings and after reading so many similar stories on this forum I felt something had to be done.

My cousin is an international lawyer and it was time to see what he could do for me. Needles to say he is all over this like a rash. He started to look into what can be done legally should we be able to find proof that this business is not being run legitimately. And it is good news legally.

We have been in contact with a broadcasting company who have told us they will be willing to help if we can come up with a strong enough case. We have booked flights to Ukraine, followed by New York and will be on our way soon.
    I think I have also found that CC is in operation through another agency (not ualadys.com) and that is still online and working. We are now on there case. I?m not saying they are CC as we can?t prove it but we have found some good evidence. If it does turn out to be them it?s going to be huge and the broadcasting company will love it. I will post that agency here should it be CC.

I noticed a few people on here would like legal action to take place. We will be happy to help and would appreciate any help you may be able to offer us.

If anyone from CC would happen to be reading this (and I hope you are) please feel free to respond. If you are running a legitimate business you should have no fear of contacting us and resolving all our issues. You must be able to see how this is damaging any reputation you have left. We would be more than happy to discuss our issues with you.

I will keep you posted with our progress.

Siberian,

My experience is that, once you complain about your gift not being acknowledged, she will tell you that she only learned of your gift AFTER she wrote you that letter. Then a few days later you'll be sent some photos in your album that you will have to pay to download. That seemed to be the modus operandi for me.