Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hey Guys. don't forget we have now moved to: UAladys Ex:Confidential Connections forum page.
    Hope you will all move there and post on it. ?
    Cheers.

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Thanks a lot Snake,

What hotels do you reccommend? So you stayed in the center? Did you call the agency up and ask for the address or did you just go down there? What did they make you sign? I think as an american I have to fill out all this bull**** paperwork because our current government is ignorant and does not follow the constitution. I have heard stories, that Buenos Aires girls see a foreigner, an american or european guy, and make him spend all his money on them. I am not talking about AGENCY GIRLS, I am talking about the girls down there in general. One guy I read about, he was german, at the end of his trip there he had no money and was debating in his head if his Buenos Aires Girlfriend was worth it although she was very beautiful. As far as the agency, I AM POSITIVE THERE ARE SOME GOLD DIGGERS THERE! The girl that you met there, you corresponded with her through email? Did she get your email and was it her who wrote you back? I think alot of the girls there expect a foreigner to wine them and dine the crap out of them.

quote:Originally posted by snakehandler

to jackspades, i went to argentina 2 i guess. it was on Diagonal Norte,
    Roque sans Penia 730 8th floor. There is a sign inside the building that says conf conn. Aynyway the girl showed up but maybe you could agree with more girls for the prize of one.
    Anyway it was easy to find and Buenos Aires is very relaxed when you stay in the centre. The outskirts are not very nice as in every south american city.

siberian

Do these letters look familiar to you???????

Hello my dear___________

Thank you so much for your wonderful letters.

I missed you so much within the several days while the Agency was closed. As I understood, the Agency had some technical troubles and now it even has some other name. You imagine, I came up to the Agency and the office was closed and I can?t catch them on the phone. And I can?t express my gladness when they called me in the morning today and told that everything is all right and I can come to the office to get your letter.

You know, within these days I worried so much, I was frightened with a thought that I can loose you. We correspond via the Agency and we have no other way of communication, but they told me to day not to worry, everything will be all right, they just had some temporary problems.

Missing you..

Lenochka

Letter2

have not much time today as I have come to the Agency during my lunch break. But I want you to get my letter as soon as possible.

How are you doing, my dear? How is your mood? I hope your mood is still a holiday one!

Concerning myself, for some reasons I think that the holidays were such a long time ago? I celebrated New Year at home with my parents. My brother and his girlfriend came to visit us and we had a family celebration and met the New Year. By the way, so you know that according to the Chinese calendar this is a year of Fire Pig and it is very favorable in all senses, so I wish all your dreams and beginnings come true and everything you?ve decided may happen too!

Concerning Christmas, I have also spent that holiday in a family circle. Right on Christmas it was the official acquaintance of my brother girlfriend?s parents and the parents of mine. They invited our family to their place for Christmas and we celebrated together.

I have to go to work now.

Sending you my kiss.
    Lena

Well Elena seems to be quite a busy girl by all accounts and it does make you think that the she receives a commission for each letter she replies to.

I am going to Kharkov at the end of February and Elena G is on my list of girls to meet. I will be able to give you more info when I return

Chasm01

quote:Originally posted by chasm01

siberian

Do these letters look familiar to you???????

Hello my dear___________

Thank you so much for your wonderful letters.

I missed you so much within the several days while the Agency was closed. As I understood, the Agency had some technical troubles and now it even has some other name. You imagine, I came up to the Agency and the office was closed and I can?t catch them on the phone. And I can?t express my gladness when they called me in the morning today and told that everything is all right and I can come to the office to get your letter.

You know, within these days I worried so much, I was frightened with a thought that I can loose you. We correspond via the Agency and we have no other way of communication, but they told me to day not to worry, everything will be all right, they just had some temporary problems.

Missing you..

Lenochka

Letter2

have not much time today as I have come to the Agency during my lunch break. But I want you to get my letter as soon as possible.

How are you doing, my dear? How is your mood? I hope your mood is still a holiday one!

Concerning myself, for some reasons I think that the holidays were such a long time ago? I celebrated New Year at home with my parents. My brother and his girlfriend came to visit us and we had a family celebration and met the New Year. By the way, so you know that according to the Chinese calendar this is a year of Fire Pig and it is very favorable in all senses, so I wish all your dreams and beginnings come true and everything you?ve decided may happen too!

Concerning Christmas, I have also spent that holiday in a family circle. Right on Christmas it was the official acquaintance of my brother girlfriend?s parents and the parents of mine. They invited our family to their place for Christmas and we celebrated together.

I have to go to work now.

Sending you my kiss.
    Lena

Well Elena seems to be quite a busy girl by all accounts and it does make you think that the she receives a commission for each letter she replies to.

I am going to Kharkov at the end of February and Elena G is on my list of girls to meet. I will be able to give you more info when I return

Chasm01

That is seriously f****d up!!!!!! Both letters are word for word the same. You would think that they would take out or add on to letters instead of just cut n paste. Everyone who communicated with her most likely have the same emails throughout their correspondence with her. I will stick it out until these motherf*****s get reamed by all of us.

Siberian

Siberian

I am corresponding with 2 other girls, they are not in the top 100. It seems to me that the girls in the top 100 are cash generators for UA. The other 2 girls I write to seem very genuine and always answer my questions and they often have questions of their own.

It is a bit of a minefield to cut a clear path as to who is genuine and who is not. I mean look at the state of the economies of the old Eastern bloc countries, I am sure not only UA but lots of other agencies operate in the same fashion and that the girls see this as an opportunity to earn money, which is hard to come by.

But I have no doubts about Elena G she is definitely working for UA in one capacity or another. I also think she is either already married or has a boyfriend and is using UA to fund her education.

What are your thoughts??

Chasm01

Hey Chasm01

Let's bring this topic over to the UA forum so we can bring more pressure towards UA. As for your thoughts I do agree with you 100%!! I have said it before and that is the women on the 100 list are getting a percentage handed to them either for their education or just plain cash to make a living. There is no doubt they also have other jobs, like boyfriends or husbands so they can make a living on letting UA scam everyone else while they provide a new picture here or there and answer a letter once in a while in their own words but otherwise they are in it for the money. It is a money game and it will always be this way unless someone like us can stick it to them.

Siberian

Hi again folks,
    It seems the new site is down again. Maybe their server has crashed?

This is the info you get:

Err: Error DB: [(2003, "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db-priv' (111)")]
    err: i am trap now! (vph.crash_err set 1) or somebody want trap do= trap

uljoh

I'm getting the same messege uljoh so don't feel left out.

Something smells fishy

Siberian

Great guys
    Now ualadys.com is down.

But "Confidential Connections" is back telling:

Attention
    We are sorry but the server is closed for maintainance.
    Please try again later.

Thank you.

uljoh

I am new to this site and think the e-mail-a day program is a great idea! I found this site Monday the 8th and have been reading both postings, all 11 pages on the CC forum and was happy to see this new forum up.
    I have been a member of CC since last May when a woman on another site told me she lost her friend who translates and would communicate with me on CC.( Sound familiar?!!) Going against my better judgement and ignoring this ?red flag?,[B)] I joined and have been writing to her and another woman! I see how highly the Simferopol office was regarded I decided to send her a copy of the first letter she wrote to me and was quite surprised when she replied that it was not her letter! The two woman I am writing to seem real but thank God I always have those nagging thoughts of common sense to keep me in reality!
    I am no complete dummy and always try to keep the ?little head?[}] from doing all the thinking but some of these letters are just to obvious! It is a shame that I did not keep Miss ?4001"[)] or Galina S of Kherson (2683)[)] or Olya G of Zhitomir (4288)[)] who keeps writing even after I said I was not interested and who has written me again and sent me 7 new pictures to go with the 28 she sent 2 months ago, 2 months after I said I was not interested!
    I would love to know if anyone else has been corresponding with the following 3:
    Julia K. 1275 (Kharkov)
    Anna T. 7586 (Simferopol)
    Dasha N. 2566 (Kherson)
    Yuliya B. 7074 (Zaphorozhye)
    I have gotten a slew of others from the ?Big 4" but never opened them and deleted them! If I knew then what I know now I would have saved everyone!!!
    I have been to the Ukraine 3 times and had a blast everywhere I went. If you like to ski, the Carpathian Mountains are quite nice. I found Odessa very interesting, Nikolaev was nice but be careful, major drug trafficking and use. It looked like that city was the entry point for all of the Ukraine!! Kherson was nice but the women are getting like the women in Lugansk, bride scams as a cottage industry, but if you go in with your eyes wide open, use some common sense, you will have a good time!
    Thanks for the eye opening forum! Will be tuned in at least once a day! On to do some research and maybe try the Yahoo personals!
    Let me know what I can do to be one big pain in the ass to ualadys.com!
    Hairbag