Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I have just written UAFLadys a letter asking if their service will be better under new management i am also tired of girls not answering direct questions still writing to me when i say i am not interested or stating they are only writing to me and then finding out they are also writing to other guys and when confronted they accuse me of not going to visit them soon enough i also wrote to Daria P ,Elena G ,Valusha and realised they write to dozens of men what i wonder are any of the girls real.
    ?

gtearne

quote:Originally posted by hairbag30

I am new to this site and think the e-mail-a day program is a great idea! I found this site Monday the 8th and have been reading both postings, all 11 pages on the CC forum and was happy to see this new forum up.
    I have been a member of CC since last May when a woman on another site told me she lost her friend who translates and would communicate with me on CC.( Sound familiar?!!) Going against my better judgement and ignoring this ?red flag?,[B)] I joined and have been writing to her and another woman! I see how highly the Simferopol office was regarded I decided to send her a copy of the first letter she wrote to me and was quite surprised when she replied that it was not her letter! The two woman I am writing to seem real but thank God I always have those nagging thoughts of common sense to keep me in reality!
    I am no complete dummy and always try to keep the ?little head?[}] from doing all the thinking but some of these letters are just to obvious! It is a shame that I did not keep Miss ?4001"[)] or Galina S of Kherson (2683)[)] or Olya G of Zhitomir (4288)[)] who keeps writing even after I said I was not interested and who has written me again and sent me 7 new pictures to go with the 28 she sent 2 months ago, 2 months after I said I was not interested!
    I would love to know if anyone else has been corresponding with the following 3:
    Julia K. 1275 (Kharkov)
    Anna T. 7586 (Simferopol)
    Dasha N. 2566 (Kherson)
    Yuliya B. 7074 (Zaphorozhye)
    I have gotten a slew of others from the ?Big 4" but never opened them and deleted them! If I knew then what I know now I would have saved everyone!!!
    I have been to the Ukraine 3 times and had a blast everywhere I went. If you like to ski, the Carpathian Mountains are quite nice. I found Odessa very interesting, Nikolaev was nice but be careful, major drug trafficking and use. It looked like that city was the entry point for all of the Ukraine!! Kherson was nice but the women are getting like the women in Lugansk, bride scams as a cottage industry, but if you go in with your eyes wide open, use some common sense, you will have a good time!
    Thanks for the eye opening forum! Will be tuned in at least once a day! On to do some research and maybe try the Yahoo personals!
    Let me know what I can do to be one big pain in the ass to ualadys.com!
    Hairbag
    Hello Hairbag. Love your nickname !
    If you would like to help you you could join us and send a message to UAL support every day. ? So far there are only 3 of us, so the more the better. Unfortunately the email system here is not working so you could let me know your email address and I will send you a copy of the 'letter'.
    Thanks.

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

quote:Originally posted by GMAN

I have just written UAFLadys a letter asking if their service will be better under new management i am also tired of girls not answering direct questions still writing to me when i say i am not interested or stating they are only writing to me and then finding out they are also writing to other guys and when confronted they accuse me of not going to visit them soon enough i also wrote to Daria P ,Elena G ,Valusha and realised they write to dozens of men what i wonder are any of the girls real.
    ?

gtearne
    Hello Gman. :-)
    Perhaps you would join us and send a letter to UAL support every day. ? If your interested let me know your email address and I will send you a copy of the letter to send to them.
    Thanks.

Hi JB

Could you send me that list?

dadepfan@desautel.net

Dave

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

Hello Dublindevil, I am a newbie here, but i do understand what most guys feel, very ripped off, if it is any help to you i have the names of about 20 girls (including surnames) like someone else got,i think it is because i DO NOT live in the USA (its because of the IMBR law in the USA) but USA law does not apply here, the engineers of what appears to be a scam may well be victims of their own carelessness, so write me, and i will try to help, yours 'Jo Blo'.
    [/quote]
    Jo Blo.
    I am not in the USA either. ! My profile shows 'Ireland' I think ?
    Anyway CC would not give me any surnames, or 'anything' whatever so if you have some yes, I would be very interested. It would also allow me to search for them on Scam sites, google, etc, which I could not do without surnames. ! If you want to write to me click on my profile and it should allow you to send me an email.
    Have you ever registered on any other site using that nickname ? The name just sticks in my head. !

[/quote]

David A Desautel

Actually, I finally got another letter from Valentina, and she asked me for my personal email. She said that she was "allowed" because of her situation - she is in Moscow at work, and has to call the agency at home to have her letters read to her. It will be interestig to see if CC lets it through.

I have not gotton a personal email from her yet though.

Dave

If anyone wants to see the webcams I have recorded or if you have talked to her please let me know. I can also post the email that I just recieved from UALADYS.com I would be happy to share anything you would like to I can offer.

I don't what what else to say right now so I will see what kind of responses I get from this forum from you guys.
    Kevin, how did you get her email address. ?? I am very intrigued. Also CC sent you here surname by mistake. ! That was a massive mistake. Have never heard of anyone getting a surname and an email address. You must be 'unique'. ?

Kevin. How did you get her email address. ? Was it a mistake by CC. ?

[/quote]

David A Desautel

Hey there Dublindevil!
    Sent you and e-mail with my e-mail add.
    Let me know if you do not get anything!

?

gtearne
    Perhaps you would join us and send a letter to UAL support every day. ? If your interested let me know your email address and I will send you a copy of the letter to send to them.
    Thanks.

Hello Dublin !! Sorry i took a day longer mate but here are a few names to start on , the Accounts manager at CC is Sergey Syadro, his assistant is Sergei Shlotky, now here are the names of some of the girls, Irina S #7536 from Simferopol her last name is Shobolova, 7046 Ludmila Grebenuk from Zaporozhye, , 6098 Ruslana Nesteruk from Lutsk , 4086 Kseniya Lagun from Zhitomir, 3903 is Yana Kaliszna from Poltava, i hope these can help find out more about this , beware of Valyusha B 4287 she is a real manipulator, i can tell by her letters,i hope to have a few more names on Monday / Tuesday , until them take care, Jo Blo.

quote:Originally posted by hairbag30

Hey there Dublindevil!
    Sent you and e-mail with my e-mail add.
    Let me know if you do not get anything!
    No, nothing received. ? What address did you use. ?

quote:Originally posted by Jo Blo

?

gtearne
    Thanks.

Hello Dublin !! Sorry i took a day longer mate but here are a few names to start on , the Accounts manager at CC is Sergey Syadro, his assistant is Sergei Shlotky, now here are the names of some of the girls, Irina S #7536 from Simferopol her last name is Shobolova, 7046 Ludmila Grebenuk from Zaporozhye, , 6098 Ruslana Nesteruk from Lutsk , 4086 Kseniya Lagun from Zhitomir, 3903 is Yana Kaliszna from Poltava, i hope these can help find out more about this , beware of Valyusha B 4287 she is a real manipulator, i can tell by her letters,i hope to have a few more names on Monday / Tuesday , until them take care, Jo Blo.
    Terrific stuff. !! Thanks.
    Down with the 'barmy army'. Hooray for the Aussies.

Hey Guys. A Reminder. We have now moved to the new topic. !
    UALADYS (Ex: CC)
    Its going to get mighty complicated with both running. ! Can we please all remove ourselves to the other uptodate topic.
    (Admin) Could you please close off this topic now. ? Leave it as still readable for newcomers, but no more posts on it. ? Thanks.