Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thanx James; This is the kind of information that we all need to share in order to take control of this beast called "Confidential Connections" Obviously the translator Katerina D. was acting under protocal when she "inserted" the same paragraph into both lady's letters. The letters were written at least a month apart. I would suppose that when Yura says "She will be severly punished" it means "severly punished for getting caught" What other reason would a hired translator have for inserting GENERIC paragraphs into two different lady's letters? This looks like one of the many smoking guns that may bring CC. down. Keep the email on file for future reference James, and I would love to see more guys like you collecting this type of info on CC. to share with the rest of us. Thanx again James!

If anyone is communicating to lady #5674 at "confidential connections" I would like to speak with you please.

Cal Stubbington

If anyone is communicating to any ladies from Kremenchug via "confidential connections" I would like to talk to you very much. It could be enlightening for us both!!!

Cal Stubbington

I have been a member of CC for about 4 months and have spent quite a bit on emails. After a lot of research, I wanted to seek my love in the Ukraine. I am a pretty bright guy and savy to a lot of RU scam tactics. I cannot decide if CC is a scam or not! I got a lot of "generic" responses to my emails that did not address the information in my letters at all. When I inquired of CC, I was told they have "no control over what the ladies write." I do know the ladies sign an agreement which is supposed to be secret from the men. You are not supposed to get an address or phone number either. I have also been asked by a lady to "write her every day" this would cost a fortune. I wonder if the ladies do not get say $1 for every email they solicit from a man? When I got interested in a particular lady she seemed to ignore me when I said I wanted to come to visit.

Is there anybody out there who has actually taken one of CC's trips? Or know of further information on them? Are they for real?????

Thanks and Regards,
    M

quote:Originally posted by conlaw815

I have been a member of CC for about 4 months and have spent quite a bit on emails. After a lot of research, I wanted to seek my love in the Ukraine. I am a pretty bright guy and savy to a lot of RU scam tactics. I cannot decide if CC is a scam or not! I got a lot of "generic" responses to my emails that did not address the information in my letters at all. When I inquired of CC, I was told they have "no control over what the ladies write." I do know the ladies sign an agreement which is supposed to be secret from the men. You are not supposed to get an address or phone number either. I have also been asked by a lady to "write her every day" this would cost a fortune. I wonder if the ladies do not get say $1 for every email they solicit from a man? When I got interested in a particular lady she seemed to ignore me when I said I wanted to come to visit.

Is there anybody out there who has actually taken one of CC's trips? Or know of further information on them? Are they for real?????

Thanks and Regards,
    M

are they real?
    yes and no.
    When dealing with big junk dating agencies, fact is you N E V E R know until it's too late.
    A few men say wonders about them; more than a few times it has been documented how correspondence can be forged ( "friendly translators" write to you instead ); women visited in person denied receiving a few or all of a man's letters; "messages of interest" are most often canned and automated (read small print), obviously for your own good; profiles of married, relocated or deceased women might still be on display ( see other post about how old profiles might be on average).
    To avoid such trouble, skip through junk dating agencies and find some where you can have actual addresses, phone numbers etc.

Ah Ham, you know me at another popular anti-scam forum on another handle.
    I have some experience with C.C.
    Jim at jims lists has moved Confidential Connections to his blacklist of agencies not to deal with..primary reason is that they do not allow the private exchange of e-mail addresses with the ladies and western men who correspond with them, there are some confirmed reports from ladies and ex-staff from that agency ( some confirmed, some heresay ) that this agency fabricates fake letters to lure men into paying to reply to them in a money making e-mail scam and reports of men going to visit ladies in Ukraine from this agency and they have not been willing to meet them after "so called long correspondence" or meetings have taken place, and after the so called long correspondence, the lady does not even know the man at all which indicates e-mail replies were concocted and faked without the ladies knowledge by this agency.
    C.C is a trash agency..they run the fake pay for e-mail replies scam..most of the ladies are real but lot of letters "canned" or fake replies to lure men...some services of agency ok while others over priced.
    I would not use them for correspondence with a lady or travel or accomodation services.
    The owner also owns a strip club in Kharkov where he sends the men on there "off nights" from dating.
    Avoid this type of agency people..your wasting your time and money.
    No employee 'acts on there own' doing fake letters and translations..they are told to do it as part of there job!

Hello Guy's!
    I have used CC , some years ago, and they do have changed tactics, i am often in Ukraine, and all agencies there now , has another tactic than they had some years ago, and also more and more girls and women now prefer to not be with any agencies becuse of that.
    But i can help you with this becuse after my 8 times down there i have a big contact net and some very good friends there, we can help with all, girls that is outside of agencies (and this is seriouse girls that had enough of this agency crap), we also have flats in variouse size for about half and maybe cheaper that you can get elsewhere.
    also help with meetings and translations , to a much lower price than the rest.
    And guy's remeber agencies is money machines, that cherge enormouse amount for gifts also.
    That we also can get much cheaper.

So Norviking- or others-how do you recommend I proceed? Contact? I was thinking of just flying to Ukraine and rent an apartment for a couple of weeks or a month. Best city? Should I visit more than one?

Well , i prefer to keep me in east and south east ukraine, becuse it seems like there is not so destroyed by the tourists yet ,i have a appartment in kharkov, and a house that not is finished yet in lughansk.
    I have my heart in east and south est , but maybe it is becuse i have all my contcts and friends thee, and the price level is also lower there that if you travel west ukraine.
    I going down there now on the 11th October.
    And have some people i shall mett that i haelped with adds and acommandations down there.
    I usually is a way 1 or 2 months at the time, an di am there several times each year.

Norviking- I would like more information from you. You can email me-conlaw815@hotmail.com