Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

move up.

quote:and by the way CC... I have met many of th mangers. this is Tony Fennell... I'll see you guys in poltava later eh? if you wanna challenge me I'll post everything including audio of natali confessing! You mess with An american Soldier. You lose. I already got a large chunk of my money back. Guys... call the credit card company and tell them you signed for nothing. unless the agency provides proof of signture you get your cash back every time. Any online purchase can be credited to your account unless you sign for it at your door.

take control. have no fear. These guys can ot stop you.
    exactly

quote:Originally posted by snakehandler

to jackspades: i booked a cheap flight to Buenos Aires, found me a nice hotel on my own and went to the office on foot. There i met this lady.
    Maybe i should have met more. But then again Buenos Aires is just filled with nice women. Must be something in the air. But i am not too sure about how real they get on that agency. I just can't put my finger on it.
    Some girls seem sincere but you never know untill you meet them.
    But anyway Buenos Aires and the landscape of south america and the girls there are definately worth a trip. So if you want to keep it cheap just book a flight and hotel on your own. And the restaurants and everything else are not expensive.

Well it seems that I , Like you lot have lost loads of Money Anna T 7586 seems to have scammed us all, 9 months wasted ! It seems that three people I have been writing to have been Scammers
    I went to simferopol a couple of months back, I met Kate, she looked very nervous and she had the agency interpretur with her, Natalie was great, but after a while she let slip it was her last day as she said the agency was a poor agency, she did not say it was full of scammers but that something was not right, I wrote to Anna t from the internet cafe, trying to get her to visit the agency to collect a present i had left there for her, she replied to the letter masking some excuse that she was not able to get to the agency for a few days to collect it, I go to the agency and Alex the manager says i missed her by half an hour ??? Anyway back to Kate or should we call her Ekaterina S. #7640. I spend the weekend with her, we had a great time, we even make plans to meet up again, the letters kept coming, how she reads the letters over and over again every night before she goes to sleep then one day out of the blue she leaves the agency, i write back via the agency and they reply saying kate will contact me directly, very strange, anyway needless to say thats the last we heard of Kate, anyone thinking of wasting time and money going to Simferopol should think twice, the office was filthy, maybe 20 or so dirty cups on the coffee table, if I had been offered a drink i would have refused on the grounds of Hygine, and the cheek of it is they make you take your shoes off before you walk on the worn out stained carpet, if anyone wants to ring the manager of Simferopol Alex can be bombarded with sms text messages on +380661438676 i do every day the more of you lot that do the better, it would be good if all the people who had written to anna t 7586 and Ekaterina S. #7640 could post their replies so we can compare and see if any are the same, can the hosts of this site arrange it ? it would help in any legal action which i am all for if anyone wants to write to Natalie the former translator then her e-mail is
    nazarevska@yandex.ru
    Heres a quick test write to Ekaterina S. #7640
    see if she replies, if she does then the agency was definately lying to me if they reply saying she is leaving the agency or has left then finally they may have learnt to tell the truth
    Mike

hello guys...

check this out and tell me if you find something familiar...

http://helpinlove.net

WHAT A FRAUD...

More of the same FRAUD...

http://www.crystaliclove.com/

one more time..

Check this out...

http://loveattach.com/

WOW!

After seeing the last post, about "loveattach.com" and seeing it is THE SAME as UA Ladys....

Guys this site is a TOTAL scam!

Don't waste a dime! The women may be real, but I assure you there is no way your emails are getting to these ladies, and if they are, they are not being translated right! (SEE MY POSTS!)

I have 7 months of emails supposedly from one lady, who at the mention of the agency not being truthful with her "needs more time to think"...

They're BOGUS as all get out, and there has got to be a way to STOP THEM!

If anyone knows or has a contact in the Ukraine please email me, as I would like to contact the lady I supposedly have been in contact with.

Thanks!

IDEA!

The Ukrainian government does not want this type of thing going on!

I suggest we ALL contact the Ukrainian Embassy in your home country to log complaints about this company!

While we all may realize governments will often look the other way, I personally know this type of thing is exactly what a country DOES NOT WANT!

At this point I am throughly disgusted! While the gal I seemingly was in contact with probably has only gotten a few of my emails, and most of her replies were probably NOT from her!

We really need to ban together to put a stop to these people, as all they are doing is extorting money from men, and probably also extorting the women in some fashion!

GOODAFTERNOON DUBLINDEVIL .I REALY THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR THE HALL GROUP WE ARE REALY PROUD OF YOU TO DAY I START CALL YOU GOODFATHER COZE YOU CARE FOR ALL . YES MY FRIEND I GOT PARTISPAT IN SIT NAM{ DREAM MARRIAGE.COM }AND WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF YOU HAVE ENY IDEA ABOUT THIS SIT BEFOR .AND AS LONG AS I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME SIT YOU TRUST THEM HOPE YOU PASS THIS SIT NAME WITH WORM REGARD KHALID.. KHALIDHUMAID7@HOTMAIL.COM THANK YOU AGAIN