Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by PeterUSA

Hello to eweryone!
    Well i was read alot of interesting storys about CC UAladys.
    Im the member of CC more than 2 years, last time i was in Simferopol branch.
    And i can tell you that its a great branch with a smart manager he was helps me alot.
    I was correspondence with 4 ladys from Simferopol they are yopung and pretty. Now im waitinf that one of them will come to USA, and im really happy about that.
    Guys maybe the problem is that you are all dont know what you need when you came to CC branches and you are became angry beacouse of that.

Yes the prices on CC a little bit expensive BUt the services is wery good and quality is wery good.
    I know one thing after my trip to Somferopol branch that for the manager of Simferopol its wery serious and he will do all what he can to help you guys.
    I was call to him at 1am and he allways answer to me and talk to me.
    By the way i was meet with all ladys from my list and they all know about corespondence and about ewerything what i was send them.In our coresppondence was alot of question and i was ask them in real and all ladys was answering me the same like in letters, and we was without translators, so nobody can help them.
    I was suing before alot of agency and i was loose alot of money, I think CC is one of the best.
    If anyone have a questions i will be happy to answer.
    Im sorry that im copying this massage againg, just dont know how to use this site
    Peter,

DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?

I have to agree, you cannot be a regular US guy, your English sucks!

And even if you are NEW to forums, your English sounds like Russian translated to English!

Anyone wanting any information on UA Ladys (formally Confidential Connections) feel free to email me, or post a question.

As far as their prices, they really are not too bad, EXCEPT they will not give any personal information out stating "It is against U.S. Law", UNTRUE! I am sure they will say something like this to ANYONE!

I had been in contact with one lady for seven months, and everything was great until I mentioned I was planing on visiting soon! I haven't heard a word from her now in 8 days!

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is!

"P.T. Barnum: There' a sucker born every minute"

HELLOW MY FRIEND NORVIKING42 THANK YOU FOR HELPING OTHER I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU ABOUT SIT NAME { DREAM MARRAIGE } HAVE YOU HEAR ABOUT IT . IF YES WHAT DO YOU THINK IS IT SCAM AGENCY. WHAT SIT DO YOU SUGGEST . HOW DO I CONTACT YOU IF I WOULD LIKE TO HIR AN APPARTMENT IN DEFFERENT UKRAIN CITIES SUCH AS SIMFEROPOL NIKULAVW .KIEV.YALTA ACUALLY I LIKE TO BE FREE NOT BOOKING FOR LONG TIME COZE LAST YEAR I BOOK IN KHARKOVE AN APPARTMENT FOR ONE MONTH BUT I ONLY STAY THER FOR 10 DAYS THEN I LEFT TO PALTAVA VINETTSA KIEV. AND WHAT ABOUT LADY YOU MENTIONED HOW CAN I CONTACT THEM I AM PLANING TO HIR A CAR SO I COULD COVER MOST OF UKRAIN. WHAT IS THE BEST PART OF UKRAIN DO YOU THING . SORRY IF I AM BOTHERING YOU WITH ALOT OF QUISION . WORM REGARD KHALID

hello Khalid !
    Personally i never use marriage agencies at all,i do it another way, i use the locale newspapers instead, to meet girls that not is agency girls.
    after my experience this is 10 times better and you meet more seriouse girls.
    I use a friend of me to do it , or i do it myself , since i spend about 4 or 5 months in Ukraine each year.
    Appartments i rent from private people there and gey it cheap
    now in aprile i had one i rented for 1 month and payed 300$ for it.a 2 rooms good Ukraine standard appartment.
    For enting use newpapers , also when it comes to girls, use newspapers.
    One friend of mine can help you with it in any city in Ukraine.
    Also i am my girl can help you , if we are in Ukraine at the time you is there.
    you can write me on my adress: norviking01@yahoo.no for informations about more things , since i not is in on this site so much.
    But not rush in Ukraine , take time on each plACE .
    aFTER MY MIND EAST IS THE BEST PART IN UKRAINE.
    and if you shall rent car , so dont do it in the airport or in kiev at all , beter prices outside kiev.
    But check first that car rentals excist at the place you go.
    I have been all over Ukraine , and been her very long each time, that make the best results.
    But i had done like this
    putted ads for yourself in the cities you shall visit , but be careful so you have time , thiose i puteed ad for , have atleast 15 tio 20 meetings with girls, or can have if they want , i guaratee at least 8 for a one week ad , and at least 16 for a 2 weeks ad, and ut never fail.
    also do the same for appartments , and if you have a friend in Ukraine that speak russian , that is perfect , much lower prices at the rentals then.
    in Yalta i have some contacts that have good appartments , for a ok price
    but remeber yalta is yalta , and is by now more expensive than Kiev and odessa , after what i have read in the news in Ukraine.

regards Remi

hello Khalid !
    Personally i never use marriage agencies at all,i do it another way, i use the locale newspapers instead, to meet girls that not is agency girls.
    after my experience this is 10 times better and you meet more seriouse girls.
    I use a friend of me to do it , or i do it myself , since i spend about 4 or 5 months in Ukraine each year.
    Appartments i rent from private people there and gey it cheap
    now in aprile i had one i rented for 1 month and payed 300$ for it.a 2 rooms good Ukraine standard appartment.
    For enting use newpapers , also when it comes to girls, use newspapers.
    One friend of mine can help you with it in any city in Ukraine.
    Also i am my girl can help you , if we are in Ukraine at the time you is there.
    you can write me on my adress: norviking01@yahoo.no for informations about more things , since i not is in on this site so much.
    But not rush in Ukraine , take time on each plACE .
    aFTER MY MIND EAST IS THE BEST PART IN UKRAINE.
    and if you shall rent car , so dont do it in the airport or in kiev at all , beter prices outside kiev.
    But check first that car rentals excist at the place you go.
    I have been all over Ukraine , and been her very long each time, that make the best results.
    But i had done like this
    putted ads for yourself in the cities you shall visit , but be careful so you have time , thiose i puteed ad for , have atleast 15 tio 20 meetings with girls, or can have if they want , i guaratee at least 8 for a one week ad , and at least 16 for a 2 weeks ad, and ut never fail.
    also do the same for appartments , and if you have a friend in Ukraine that speak russian , that is perfect , much lower prices at the rentals then.
    in Yalta i have some contacts that have good appartments , for a ok price
    but remeber yalta is yalta , and is by now more expensive than Kiev and odessa , after what i have read in the news in Ukraine.

regards Remi

[quote]Originally posted by ItTechy

WOW!

After seeing the last post, about "loveattach.com" and seeing it is THE SAME as UA Ladys....

Guys this site is a TOTAL scam!

Don't waste a dime! The women may be real, but I assure you there is no way your emails are getting to these ladies, and if they are, they are not being translated right! (SEE MY POSTS!)

I have 7 months of emails supposedly from one lady, who at the mention of the agency not being truthful with her "needs more time to think"...

They're BOGUS as all get out, and there has got to be a way to STOP THEM!

If anyone knows or has a contact in the Ukraine please email me, as I would like to contact the lady I supposedly have been in contact with. It seems there is no end to copies of UAL/CC , try looking at A-Pretty.com , the same girls, 100's of them , and if you look closely at CC/UAL home page you will see the same profiles as Anastasia web..its insidious , Jo Blo

[quote]Originally posted by ItTechy

WOW!

After seeing the last post, about "loveattach.com" and seeing it is THE SAME as UA Ladys....

Guys this site is a TOTAL scam!

Don't waste a dime! The women may be real, but I assure you there is no way your emails are getting to these ladies, and if they are, they are not being translated right! (SEE MY POSTS!)

I have 7 months of emails supposedly from one lady, who at the mention of the agency not being truthful with her "needs more time to think"...

They're BOGUS as all get out, and there has got to be a way to STOP THEM!

If anyone knows or has a contact in the Ukraine please email me, as I would like to contact the lady I supposedly have been in contact with. It seems there is no end to copies of UAL/CC , try looking at A-Pretty.com , the same girls, 100's of them , and if you look closely at CC/UAL home page you will see the same profiles as Anastasia web..its insidious , Jo Blo

Just because they have multiple websites doesn't makre them scammers.

They are scammers for toher reasons though.

Just because they have multiple websites doesn't makre them scammers.

They are scammers for toher reasons though.

I looked over A-Pretty.com and I don't see any of the same girls there.

I looked over A-Pretty.com and I don't see any of the same girls there.