Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I am writing a couple of letters to a girl at ualadys...any advice how not to get scammed and is there a remote possibility both she and her correspondence might be real? [:I]

If I get her address I am able to send her flowers and receive her picture to know she is real...now, attaching her to the writing is a different matter.

Have been to Ukraine three times and seen almost everything both slightly good and mostly bad there. [8D]

This includes women who lie on their English abilities, women who get angry because our banks are not open at 2200, women who have no desire to leave their "wonderful" country and women who cannot discuss with recollection anything written in letters for sixteen months and who wish to end the meeting after only ten minutes...reminiscent of an unwitting victim...the Patty Hearst defense?[xx(]

Terry

quote:I am writing a couple of letters to a girl at ualadys...any advice how not to get scammed and is there a remote possibility both she and her correspondence might be real?
    Remember the old Cheech & Chong skit about dog sh*t? If it looks like dog sh*t, smells like dog sh*t, and tastes like dog sh*t... guess what? It's dog sh*t. Sounds like you've already stepped in it, but unlike hundreds of other victims, you've already experienced the "ualadys shuffle" so you have no one to blame but yourself. There is truly a sucker born every minute.

The only way to avoid getting scammed is not to give these people your money in the first place. You have already been scammed, and you are being scammed every time you pay $7 to correspond with your lovely.

There is a remote possibility she is real. There is no possibility her correspondence is real. Both of them together? Ha ha ha.

quote:Women who cannot discuss with recollection anything written in letters for sixteen months and who wish to end the meeting after only ten minutes
    I'd tell you to pull your head out of your crack, but we only just met. That is a dog returning to its own vomit.

Prometheus.

quote:women who cannot discuss with recollection anything written in letters for sixteen months and who wish to end the meeting after only ten minutes.
    marriage/dating agencies the world over use this method.
    These people you actually meet are ringers, paid to give you a token trophy so you can't substantiate it's a scam; hell, she got col feet; there was no chemistry, whatever.
    The girl probably meets another sucker in fifty minutes, to whom she wrote another terabyte of honey dew letters...cashed eight WU wires for English lessons etc...but guess what? The sucker was corresponding with Oleg the "friendly translator".
    Ringers are uninterested women getting paid, but with the money you waste with the agency, it's well-worth it.

For starters, I am simply writing a few letters...I am not buying a plane ticket and am not sending gifts or buying English lessons, et cetera.

And yes, I remember the Cheech and Chong skit, but one must realize that such an assault on the senses would be belated and cyber-based in this case, but I understand the overall concept.
    I am not one to COMPLETELY believe such "chronic" and oversimplified summaries from characters whose minds are filled with bong resin. Actually, if this were a case of dog and vomit, I would be writing to the same girl as before, or with the same agency, et cetera...I think this is an oversimplification as if comparing apples to oranges...

Concerning the "shuffle," I have not knowingly experienced this yet, just trying to know it when it happens.

And I don't necessarily think exchanging two letters constitutes concluding a scam...that is, unless people know this person and the situation factually, from the inside.

I believe there is a possibility she is real, but to simply discount the fact that her writing is not hers, after only two letters, might be a stretch.
    While many people here have sour grapes and issues with that particular agency, some here have stated no qualms about it...

So, I wonder, what the answer to overcoming "ringers" is.
    I have been able to draw out about ten of them, oftentimes only spending money on a letter or two.
    Some here might see this as a waste of money, but to me it is well spent to learn a lesson and take vacation in a one-forbidden area of the world and to meet women in person there...

In the past, I have been able to identify a lady's image and name by simply sending her flowers via third party.
    I received a picture of the lady which verified her identity and address...everything matched.
    In fact, I was able to meet her for a week...real address, real identity, real person.
    We were not a good match, but here mother who was introduced to me as "a friend" liked me very much...

Now, I think how to address the situation of tying her to the letters...what if I received her mailing address, and when I send flowers, I am able to send a message.
    I think this would be the litmus test and I would shut everything down without an address...

Now, what if I wrote on the card, telling here to tell me about a topic, or mentioned some code word and if she used it in our correspondence I would know to some extent she had some imput into the letter writing.

I appreciate the opinions and statements from members here, but to simply believe them without some personal examples based on the real world would be something similar to that which is being railed against here...

Opinions and experiences of the panel would be appreciated...

TMAN,

Read the 100's of post on this agency. Then decide how lucky you feel. You may be the 1 in a 100 guy who beats the odds, but I'd say head to a local crack house and you will have better odds of finding true love.

Prometheus.

quote:I have been able to draw out about ten of them, oftentimes only spending money on a letter or two. Some here might see this as a waste of money, but to me it is well spent to learn a lesson and take vacation in a one-forbidden area of the world and to meet women in person there...
    So you've drawn out ten "ringers" often writing only a letter or two. So that's perhaps 15 letters at $7 a throw? They love you man.
    quote:A fool and his money are soon parted.

Okay, I got my answer.
    Asked ualadys (sic) for address of lady and received one-way letter from the agency stating that due to international law I cannot write anyone before meeting them first.
    What a load...

I am following the advice here and writing Charming Brides and getting some genuine hits.

Yes, Prometheus, I DO feel lucky but I feel more as good than that...didn't do the math in your manner...met an admin worker in a Kiev bar in 2004...bought him a drink and got many addresses...wrote to about 80 of them with mixed results...met a few of the ladies...all real, but some information not correct...

Also, have written and met a few real ladies after purchasing a package of unlimited addresses which contained some ringers...

Terry

My trip to Ukraine with UALadys!

I was in Kremenchug and Sumy Ukraine with UALadys from October 1 to October 15, 2007

First the good stuff...

The Sumy office of UALadys is great!! The translators and everyone in the Sumy office were friendly and helpful...

Both of the ladys that I came to meet in Sumy, Marina 4909 and Anna 4947 did not work out.

I had been writing both Anna and Marina for about 9 1/2 months...but in real life they were different.

Marina 4909 is a gold digger....she lied in her letters, and I caught it in the first five minutes of our date!! Stay away from this one!!

Anna is only 21 and her family does not want her to get married for at least 18 more months, so I cannot wait that long, and try to have a long distance relationship, and spend thousand in travel to keep the relationship alive....

Anna is a nice person though!! and she speaks excellent english!!

So after this, I was about to come home early, but the Sumy translators advised me to not quit, and meet more ladies...I dated 6 ladys from this office, and I FOUND A SPECIAL LADY (I will not give her name and number cuz I don't want anyone to mess with her!)

I plan to return to Sumy, on my own, to meet her again in January!!!

I would highly recommend the Sumy office of UALadys to all of you!!

Now the BAD!!

I cannot prove anything, but I felt that the Kremenchug office was less than honest with me!!!

One lady, (Inna 5659) left the agency just before I took my trip, and when I asked the office staff in Kremenchug about it, the office manager told me her grandmother got ill and she had to move in with her..in a different town.....I also asked the translators, and they told me the same story, but the translators acted scared of me, like they had been told to not talk to me, or they were less than honest....I wonder if they are writing letters for girls in Kremenchug....that are not with the agency any longer...since so few men actually take a trip, and come to Ukraine...they rarely get caught! Inna 5659, was the lady I really wanted to meet in Ukraine...so I was really upset that she was gone....and I am not sure if she really left, or left long ago and they did not remove her profile.

I meet 3 ladys in Kremenchug...one Vicky was great....but she also wants to finish college first and that is 2 years away! A second lady that I wanted to meet, was unable to meet me, and the office staff did not tell me why, or explain!!!! I had to complain to the support department...and the office manager sent me a curt reply...I can post that here....if anyone wants to read it.

All the ladies that I had written before my trip both in Kremenchug and Sumy did not work out!!!!

I learned a lot!! Ukrainian women are really some of the hottest on this planet!!! Ukrainian women are more mature, than American women. Ukrainian women are much more conservative, and can be painfully shy around foreign men.

This site Stop Scammers...and all you posters...ARE CORRECT....DON'T WASTE YOU MONEY ON SENDING THE LADYS LETTERS FOR A LONG TIME!!!

It is wise to write the girls before you come to Ukraine, but save your money...write them about 1 month or less before you come to Ukraine....this way the know you a little. (i learned this the hard way!)

The lady I found.....I HAD NEVER WRITTEN A LETTER TOO, UNTIL I WAS ADVISED BY THE SUMY OFFICE, THAT SHE WAS A SWEET GIRL...they suggested her to me.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE YOUNGER LADIES, THE LADIES THAT HAVE NOT FINISHED COLLEGE!!!!!! Ukrainian girls are very mature, but they also want to finish school...so you should not waste your time on them, unless you do not mind waiting a long time!!!!

Most of the girls looked EVEN BETTER IN REAL LIFE!!! I do not speak Russian. I am working on that now!! If you know a little Russian, I am sure you could find a HOT lady, without the help of any agency! They are all over the place in Sumy.

Overall, I had a great trip!! I think I got a decent price...I would do it all again.....but maybe not go to the Kremenchug office....and try another one.

dave

Gary, Indiana USA

ps I never heard about the ringer angle....i wonder if I meet some!!

quotes I never heard about the ringer angle....i wonder if I meet some!!
    this is the latest news I got.
    On another site there was this man who complained that he had spent money on webchats, letters and contacts, but the contacts he had received were invalid (EG disconnected cellphone/bogus email address).
    A supposed representative of the agency came, named&shamed the man, but in the end women that man said were out of reach, equally "mysteriously" reappeared to give him updated contacts and to explain what had gone wrong.
    That sounds much like ringers to me.
    Paid women not interested in relationships, perhaps posing as different charachters who "die" and "resurrect" and "go" and "stay" according to the need the agency might have to keep someone quiet, or to downplay a report of fraudulent activities.
    In the end agencies might be able to materialize pretty Natasha from profile XYZ7654321 out of thin air, but a ringer is just a ringer.
    If you ever meet them (and using ringers is common enough IN THE WEST, too ), all you get is a good-time/gold-digging girl, or a prostitute at best.