Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

It was a year ago today that the old CC website went down and a couple of dozen guys showed up here trying to figure out what went wrong. In the process a lot of guys eyes were opened up, including my own.

Happy Anniversary!

Hi all,
    I have been pretty silent about (CC) UA for quite a while. While I do agree if you blow your money and go on one of their overpriced tours, you MAY get lucky?

But over all I have to agree with HAM and Prometh. This company is a RIP OFF.

I may have posted a story about myself about a year ago, don't remember, but it was the usual stuff, once I was ready to go and meet the lady she suddenly had plans to move to Russia, yada, yada, yada.....UA told her per the translated letter I got that "they" had no affiliates in Russia that would allow us to keep in touch.....Long Story short I got REALLY pi__ed off with UA, told the "Lady" I was in touch with for almost 9 months, UA HAS affiliates in Russia, spoke via phone to their Ukraine office manager, (I speak Russian), got a lengthy apology, and none the less the Lady I was in "touch" with decided not to pursue our communications any longer, humm wonder why...

These guys are total scammers, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

I don't personally recommend any agency, but Elana' has a higher reputation of honesty than most, and now also offers introductions to recently re-located FSU women now in AU, or the US...quite a change!

Like the quote about Cheech & Chong....If it smell like it, it probably is!

[quote]Originally posted by David Chester

My trip to Ukraine with UALadys!

I was in Kremenchug and Sumy Ukraine with UALadys from October 1 to October 15, 2007
    Both of the ladys that I came to meet in Sumy, Marina 4909 and Anna 4947 did not work out.
    I had been writing both Anna and Marina for about 9 1/2 months...but in real life they were different.
    Anna is only 21 and her family does not want her to get married for at least 18 more months, so I cannot wait that long, and try to have a long distance relationship, and spend thousand in travel to keep the relationship alive....
    Anna is a nice person though!! and she speaks excellent english!!
    So after this, I was about to come home early, but the Sumy translators advised me to not quit, and meet more ladies...I dated 6 ladys from this office, and I FOUND A SPECIAL LADY (I will not give her name and number cuz I don't want anyone to mess with her!)
    I plan to return to Sumy, on my own, to meet her again in January!!!
    I would highly recommend the Sumy office of UALadys to all of you!!
    Now the BAD!!
    DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE YOUNGER LADIES, THE LADIES THAT HAVE NOT FINISHED COLLEGE!!!!!! Ukrainian girls are very mature, but they also want to finish school...so you should not waste your time on them, unless you do not mind waiting a long time!!!!
    Gary, Indiana USA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got a letter from ANNA on ANOTHER web-site. 2007-09-20
    This is what she says:
    "Hello Dear!
    You know, I want only one relationship and I want it to last a long and happy lifetime! I want the kind of relationship that is like a beautiful movie or song, one where people will talk about for generations! I will be my mate?s fortress, his passionate princess the very best friend he could dream of. I am at a point in my life where I am totally ready to start a beautiful family. I am a very determined woman that knows what it takes to make a relationship work out, however it must take two equally determined partners and I have not been able to find my soul mate in my country so I am expanding my search as I know that there is a man somewhere in this world that has a huge loving heart.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Best regards from Anna"

I had anotherr thing going on at that moment, so I did not answer her.

/ uljoh

quote: I got a letter from ANNA on ANOTHER web-site.
    don't worry...Pedro from Tocula, Wong from Taipei and Kamala from Uganda all got the same letter...