Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

For what it's worth..I have been a member of CC for about a year. I was lured in by quite beautiful women some of which sent me amateur photos. The letters they would send would do well in a romance novel. I thought it odd that more often than not my questions which would have been easy to answer were never addressed. I then went on a site dealing with elenas....Why all of a sudden do beautiful/20-30 year old, attractive women find no interest? Makes you go, "hmmm." I stopped writing in CC for some time now, but still get letters from one of the girls there. I look at her and wonder why some rich tycoon hasn't snatched her up. Thanks to this forum, I no longer purchase emails. I'll stick with where I'm at. They seem a lot more genuine.

very well said buddy....

Well, here I go again, I have 10 emails left on CC, which cost me $6 each, I believe.I was going to ask for my money back from CC-but am still not sure if it is a scam or just me. I am talking to another lovely. Unlike the others, it seems like she and I are really talking to each other-the thing is-she is 19-and beautiful(if those are really her pictures)-I am 59 and broken down and ugly. Do these romances really happen or does it have to be a scam????? AM I JSUT DREAMING? I have gotten a lot of general suggestions from the forum-seems nobody has actually taken a CC trip or gone to meet a lady. ANYBODY OUT THERE HAVE SPECIFIC INFO? If it is a rip off and ladies are paid to solicit men etc., this is fraud and an internet crime under US law-should they be reported??? I am a lawyer-Maybe we should file a class action civil suit-recover damages and shut this operation down-seems it is expanding to more poverty stricken countries all the time, like the plague- we need PROOF-however.

Thanks to all, M

I think you are dreaming...
    BTW, what do u find good in a damn 19 year old girl... she won't even know how to talk!
    I just don't understand.... anyways, all the best.

conlaw...no offense...I'm sure you have some good qualities, but buddy you might be dreaming. It is tempting and a self-esteem boost, but leave with some dignity. At the very least, try what I did and test your luck on a site where you can actually CALL them if you want to. I wish you all the best if you decide to go for it anyways.

So she is 19 and beautiful. You are 59 and, by your estimation, broken down and ugly. You wonder if such romances really happen.

Had you been enterprising at 21 years of age, you would now have a 38 year old daughter, and possibly a 19 year old granddaughter. And you say this girl is beautiful.

You are a legal eagle, hired to use logic to demonstrate the plausibility of all sorts of situations. So deep down, you know the answer already. Sorry.

Her motivation is unlikely to be that she has found a man with whom she can share a mutual love and have a family. Somewhere, somehow, she expects personal pecuniary enrichment from your relationship. Maybe, you don't mind, so long as you can share some intimacy with her.

But perhaps you would be better served if you bolster your own self-esteem. Fix your face and form, and stop believing you are ugly.

Welllll, the broken down and ugly remark was a bit of poetic license. I look about 45 and take care of myself-just seem to have issues with the way American women are aculturated. Not romantic enough, too manipulative, talk about others behind their backs,no sense of history and the sublime,don't follow orders-just kidding on that one! I believe in equality in interpersonal relationships.
    I could go on about my motivations for looking outside the US. I love those accents and la difference! Also an opportunity for me to immerse myself in other cultures. I get tired of hearing the same old boring stuff from the same old money-driven designer brains! People motivated by all the wrong reasons. Like everyone, I suppose, I am looking for real connections in life.

Seemingly nobody reading the forum has direct evidence regarding CC. If so please let us hear from you.

Always, M

quote:Originally posted by conlaw815

Welllll, the broken down and ugly remark was a bit of poetic license. I look about 45 and take care of myself-just seem to have issues with the way American women are aculturated. Not romantic enough, too manipulative, talk about others behind their backs,no sense of history and the sublime,don't follow orders-just kidding on that one! I believe in equality in interpersonal relationships.
    I could go on about my motivations for looking outside the US. I love those accents and la difference! Also an opportunity for me to immerse myself in other cultures. I get tired of hearing the same old boring stuff from the same old money-driven designer brains! People motivated by all the wrong reasons. Like everyone, I suppose, I am looking for real connections in life.

Seemingly nobody reading the forum has direct evidence regarding CC. If so please let us hear from you.

Always, M
    It really doesn't matter wheter it's this or another agency...
    The whole thing stinks...
    Yes, you mightlook younger, be fit as a race horse and able to breakdance all night...
    Ask yourself...
    When was the last time you bed a pretty thing down, whom is young enough to be your (grand)daughter?
    If the answer is "under Richard Nixon" and not "every Saturday night ", then please have a second tought.
    Why would rules be [u]THATdifferent?
    Women are women...from another country, not another planet.

I know you can explain it all away and naysayers are gutless envious losers and they picked the "wrong" agency...
    Right now i have a pop up on my browser in German, inviting me to join some German friendfinding site and 3000 new members a day and come have sex...with the picture of a pretty nude teenage model...
    I have experience with many dating sites in the past; i'm a middle class unobtrusive guy with poor looks, no big money, no big job.
    Well, i only could approach such pretty things at strip clubs & the like...

Dear friends,

I have been to Ukraine and stayed there for a few months.I even met a lady from Confidentialconnections.

I can say that the lady was rude and was unlike anything we communicated and be careful that the translators add spice and honey to make you think she is in love with you.

The agency branch that I went to was a bit further west from Kiev and I was surprised by the way the staff treated me.They were cold and was not friendly at all.And they didn't even make me feel at ease by arranging the meeting of the lady in the presence of a few other girls.There was no privacy at all.

Russian,Ukranian women can be very cold and lack the proper social etiquette.True they may be beautiful but they can heartless at times.This is especially true for younger women.

But maybe it's just one's luck.

To my mind a lot of them want just sex and money.You give them lots of both,they will stay by your side.Forget the saying that"I don't care if you are rich or poor." Screw that,women are all the same.Especially now when the prices of public transport and even gas for winter are increased,the people are getting squeezed tighter.So if you have some spare cash,travel around.I can provide some advice and even places to visit.

Meet as many women as possible.It's not difficult to get some chicks and bang them,after all men are all the same.But be careful of HIV.About 1% of adult population have the disease.And the myth that women don't bathe regularly during winter is a little true.So do some hygiene check before doing the needful.

My comments are only from me,so not offence to anyone.If you want someaction before the "real" thing,please contact me I have some sources.

Actually I have lots of write so if you want,contact me.

Hi Guys.
    Having read through all the posts on this thread I am disappointed to note that there is no real evidence against C.C. ! I wish there were as I have been using them and have been suspicious of a few things but without evidence its very difficult to acuse them. !
    I have had a long running battle with them about the release of email addresses and contact details, but their answer has always been "what good would it do even if you had their contact details, they cannot talk or write in English, so how would you correspond" ? The other argument they use is "if we give you the girls contact details you will almost certainly be scammed as we will not have any control over the girls, but by going through our agency you get guaranteed protection". It is very difficult to disagree with their arguments. ! How many men have corresponded with girls directly and got scammed. ? Many hundreds of thousands. ?
    The other side of the argument is that C.C. should not find it too difficult to authenticate themselves, if they are genuine, as it would not be difficult to get one picture of each girl 'certified' by a 'reputable agency' that she does actually exist. Such an agency could be an 'anti-scam' agency, or an 'FSU detective agency', or they could even invite somebody (an owner, or admin)over from this site to authenticate their business. ? After all 'authentication' would bring with it a massive amount of business from the USA and the whole of Europe, etc.
    It is quite easy to see how some bright spark in America, (yes, this agency is owned by an Amerecan company)is able to think up this scheme of an agency where men must go through that agency to contact women, and refuse to allow any contact details to be given out. Then obtain many pictures of beautiful women in FSU countries, and pay them a commission to use their pictures on his site, and employ girls to send out fake letters, etc. The scheme is almost flawless and by charging the amounts they charge for all their services, turns it into a cashcow. ! The legislation passed in America last year, known as the IMBR, virualy gave the likes of sites such as C.C. a blank cheque. !
    They were after all already doing what that legislation demanded, i.e; NO release of any womans details to any man until that man has proven his existance and HIS authenticity to the site's administrators. !
    This is a simplification of the legislation but will suffice for our arguments here.
    So, C.C. will continue to flourish unless all the men using the site say 'enough is enough' and boycott it. C.C.'s inability to legitimise itself in the eyes of its male visitors and members is indefensible and will only continue to prove a major headache for them.
    My advice is don't use their site unless they legitimise themselves completely beyond doubt and they are never going to do that !
    There are many other excellent sites on the Web, so why not use those. ? I have carried out an extensive 2 years research into all bride sites and agencies, and have come up with a list of legitimate sites that I recommend everybody use. I presume I cannot post the URL's here as it could constitute advertising. ? I also presume I cannot post my own URL here, for the same reasons, but if anybody would like to PM me I will of course give them everything they need.

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.