Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  1. #81

    Default

    Seems like all these scammer people use the same lines. It has to be next to impossible to figure out who is genuine and who is not. My Russian "sweetiepie" can really lay it on too as you can see by reading some of her emails to me that I have posted in here.I am just playing the game until she finally hits me for money then I will drop away from her like a hot rock.They can sure lay down some sweet lines though and I kind of like reading them and flattering myself. LOL []

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I too have recieved many letters from Elena 1586, and also Valyusha 4287. Her writer wants me to come and visit her.
    quote:Originally posted by Glimmertwin34

    This is about Confidential Connections.

    I have been in contact with several of the ladies there and it appears that many of their letters are canned responses. Some of them will start off with the begining (first paragraph) being some what personal to me, but then the rest of the letter will go into some story about something wonderful or dreamy.

    I have also told them many times that I do not have a "weekend" because I am in the Army and in Iraq...yet, they still always ask what I will be doing "this weekend." That seems pretty unrealistic to me.

    Has anyone been in contact with the following ladies:
    #3229-Elena M
    #4016-Daria P
    #4232-Elena R
    #3964-Svetlana S
    #4287-Valyusha B.
    #1586-Elena G (she is constantly #1 in the top 100)
    #3859-Marina B

    Also, has anyone ever gone there and actually seen what their operation consists of? I was thinking about going, but really do not want to waste my time if that is what it is.

    If anyone has any information for me, please email me or post so that we can exchange information.

    Thanks
    glimmertwin






  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Mr. Silver, and Jim, I got the same letter just a day or two before Christmas. I indicated to Val that I would be visiting in March also. I got a really different tone of letter after that information, lol! She is a cutie, but I doubt if she knows who is writing on her behalf.

    Robert
    quote:Originally posted by Glimmertwin34

    Mr. Silver,

    I got this from Valyusha B. on 23 December:

    Hello, Jim!

    Thank you a lot for your letter! I didn?t expect to get your letter frankly speaking. I wrote you my letter a few months ago and when I didn?t get any reply from you I thought that you were not interested in me. But I?m glad to get your letter at long last. I?m happy that you are interested in me because I?m still looking for my second half. I can only imagine your happiness that you are going to go home soon! I guess it is a wonderful feeling to be at home in the long run! I liked what you wrote about yourself, I like your appearance as well, so I think that it is a good beginning of our correspondence. And I hope we will develop it every day more and more. And now I will tell you a few words about myself. First of all I want to strike that I am a very creative person. I have Bachelors degree in Pedagogy and that should tell you how much I know about psychology and philosophy. I understand that there are people who just don?t have that eagerness to study, but I think that a human being differs from monkey only because it has mind! My opinion is that we should develop all the time, each second we can learn something new, experience unique emotions, be involved in different activities, and discuss interesting issues?. Some people don?t ever read books and say that they don?t need it, but isn?t it interesting to find out something new? Even if it is an author?s imagination? By reading his book we can learn his mind!!!!! I really want to know what you think about it. :-) I realize that speaking in person would be a lot better way to understand each other, but I don?t know English, well I?ve studied it at school and I certainly know a bit more that how to say Good Morning, but I would like to speak it fluently and understand it. I am eager to study; I think that I just didn?t have appropriate conditions and opportunity to do it before. Even though my specialization is very interesting, unfortunately teachers of any kind and degree get an average salary, and sometimes even less than that. Believe me, it was a really serious reason to start another profession, so now I am a footwear designer :-))) It brings a lot more and I am happy that I can do work which combines beauty, fashion and creativity :-)!!! Speaking about the beauty? I am very strict to myself about it. You may only guess how much time I spend for myself, because I think that beauty should be in everything! It is so important to me. I like the order in my things for example, because it gives a look of strict geometrical symmetry to everything. But if we take the shoe with a short round shaped front and put a big, well very big artificial flower on it, you might say it is a mess. But on the other hand it gives it a unique look and truly speaking they became extremely popular!!! I am ending this letter and I really hope that we will go on in our communication. I just want to add that I am an individual, and I like when a man talks to me not only because of my beauty, but because I am unique :-) I hope you are unique too!!! (Just the one I was looking for :-)))) I am happy that I?ve got this free time today to write you an answer, hope to hear from you very soon too :-)

    Best wishes,

    Valyusha

    Have you ever gotten anything that looks like that?

    Jim

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Robert,

    Kind of funny in a way eh? So, you still going in March? Let's fly together and see what happens! LOL It would be fun....Do this, write Valusha (sp?) and say you want to visit her the first week of March. I will do the same and see what happens. I have 10 credits left and am going to write one sentence letters to them...saying...

    I am coming to visit you the first week of March; are you available?

    I will see what kind of a response I get and will happily post them here. I am sure the CC staff..head crook...reads these things too. I wish that there was more that we could do to stop others from having this problem in the future.

    Jim

  5. #85

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by Glimmertwin34

    Robert,

    Kind of funny in a way eh? So, you still going in March? Let's fly together and see what happens! LOL It would be fun....Do this, write Valusha (sp?) and say you want to visit her the first week of March. I will do the same and see what happens. I have 10 credits left and am going to write one sentence letters to them...saying...

    I am coming to visit you the first week of March; are you available?

    I will see what kind of a response I get and will happily post them here. I am sure the CC staff..head crook...reads these things too. I wish that there was more that we could do to stop others from having this problem in the future.

    Jim
    How funny you are the three of you...??? just contact me and you will get the possibility to contact "her" in person...No need anymore to use the brothel of that "Great Emotional Pimp" living in New York...Mister Crook is an American citizen...!!! By the way. So may be you will see then "what kind of designs" she really has in store...for you & us. Is she existing and how many clones she has...? For sure the head crook reads these things too, and they are even a few quotes of its personal make on this site...I did wrote to Silver yesterday and did get no answer or demand since...I wander if you really want to know about her before spending time & further money... That girl in particular does write a lot...How long do you think it takes for her to write such letters even in her own native language... I think quite a bit of time...She is at least writing to four men... It must be a full time job, don't you think...?

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by helskar

    quote:Originally posted by Glimmertwin34

    Robert,

    Kind of funny in a way eh? So, you still going in March? Let's fly together and see what happens! LOL It would be fun....Do this, write Valusha (sp?) and say you want to visit her the first week of March. I will do the same and see what happens. I have 10 credits left and am going to write one sentence letters to them...saying...

    I am coming to visit you the first week of March; are you available?

    I will see what kind of a response I get and will happily post them here. I am sure the CC staff..head crook...reads these things too. I wish that there was more that we could do to stop others from having this problem in the future.

    Jim
    How funny you are the three of you...??? just contact me and you will get the possibility to contact "her" in person...No need anymore to use the brothel of that "Great Emotional Pimp" living in New York...Mister Crook is an American citizen...!!! By the way. So may be you will see then "what kind of designs" she really has in store...for you & us. Is she existing and how many clones she has...? For sure the head crook reads these things too, and they are even a few quotes of its personal make on this site...I did wrote to Silver yesterday and did get no answer or demand since...I wander if you really want to know about her before spending time & further money... That girl in particular does write a lot...How long do you think it takes for her to write such letters even in her own native language... I think quite a bit of time...She is at least writing to four men... It must be a full time job, don't you think...?
    Helskar, how will you do that - "To contact her in person" ? I would love to know as I have a few on CC who I would be overjoyed to know how to contact. ? If its private can you send me a message please. Thanks.

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by careerandjobcoach

    Seems like all these scammer people use the same lines. It has to be next to impossible to figure out who is genuine and who is not. My Russian "sweetiepie" can really lay it on too as you can see by reading some of her emails to me that I have posted in here.I am just playing the game until she finally hits me for money then I will drop away from her like a hot rock.They can sure lay down some sweet lines though and I kind of like reading them and flattering myself. LOL []
    Hello 'careerandjobcoach'.
    I looked for some letters that you had posted earlier but could not find any ? Did I miss them somewhere maybe ?

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.

  8. #88

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by helskar

    quote:Originally posted by Silver

    Prometheus

    what a story...I am in shock
    Hello Silver I mailed you interesting informations about to help you clear your relationship with "Cinderela", it happens that I browse a lot...and fortunately not only on that Mad & Screwdup CC... I am expecting you to contact me[}]
    kind regards,

    Helskar
    Hello Helskar...

    I have not received any information from you...
    this is my email

    I would appreciate any information about it...

    I have not place any post because I am still in shock thinking how stupid I am..
    I spent one year at this site for nothing...

  9. #89

    Default

    my email again...

  10. #90

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by Silver

    my email again...

    f_salo@hot
    Hello Silver things are posted
    kind regards
    Helskar[}][}][}]

Similar Threads

  1. Stop Money Grabbers!!!
    By hearty in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:14 AM
  2. North American girls .....
    By lonelyboy in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 11:53 AM
  3. To nick20045....I want your opinion
    By Detective in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 10:43 AM
  4. Veronika555 - Elitemate
    By Giles in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 02:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com