Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sCAMM OR NOT

I wonder about her too. She does sound like a really good professional scammer. How many men would do a trace on her IP address? I would say less that 1/10 of 1% would think of doing this. The professional scammers know this and will move on once someone catches wind of this. I guess we will really see if she is honest.

It does make me wonder why she doesn't use internet cafe, but with her changing ip addresses, it is starting to make me thinks she is. Her place of work may not know she is sending out emails. In the US, companies really don't press the issue, and I would suspect the same in Ukraine. I'm sure they don't spend the money to spy on their workers, and secondly, they probably don't care.

Aussieman40 - Wxman2003
    Neither of the two of you know little to nothing of what you are talking about.
    Many of the things you write about do not pertain to the topic.
    Are you both here because your bored, if that be the case may I suggest maybe write emails to each other.
    One of the two of you (Aussieman) once said that you would not be back to this forum, its to bad your words no good.

W ) There are many "Hot" looking "babes" (as you say) who are very serious in there search for there other half and the Internet is there only means. In case you don't know, the estimated women to men ratio in Russia and FSC is 12/1, and there are more than ten million women looking for there other half, with most being serious, and again most are not interested in a man's bank account. Does because she is beautiful mean shes a scammer?,

W ) Why do you think that if a women is serious, she will learn English on her own? If by chance she were to meet a man in her Country, why does she need another language?, and then there's the women who has not met a man yet, Only dreaming, what if she meets and he is not from an English speaking Country? No, you are a conceited piece of sh*t, remember, your NOT the only thing going and you are doomed to fail at any relationship. its your time, so go ahead and waste it.
    Once a man meets a lady for an extended period of time, visits etc. and they agree that she will live in his Country, Only then will she know what lauguage to learn, then it should be his moral and financial obligation to see that she learns.

And maybe you better find yourself another lawyer because he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about when it comes to a women knowing the English language. There are many men who will try going threw the legal process without an attorney, some will succeed but more will fail. For men to spend thousands in there search, only to try and save money towards the end, Hire a reputable attorney, he will have liaisons at any embassy to help the women threw the process, it will make her feel at ease and things will go smoother, and not to mention speed things up.

A ) You at 40 yrs. what the hell are you doing communicating with a girl 24? You should be ashamed of yourself. within a few years, She is close enough to the age of being your daughter. I realize what many Russian women think about age. But a 24 year old girl is not mature enough to know what she wants, let alone anything about family values, there is a big difference between a 40 year old conversing with a 24 year old, and a 50 year old conversing with a 37 year old, its called maturity. You are nothing short of being a potential child molester, or better yet, a baby raper. Was your wife of 12 years, a child as well? you need professional help. You may have to go to another forum for that.

I simply got the urge to add:

That I as well, also clearly recall the episode when Aussiman40 frankly promised to never, ever get back to these forums again.

So I'm SO glad he's not a salesman of used cars, in my nearest neighbourhood

"FlyToRussia" You maybe had a few points ther? Who knows....

See Ya

Fly to Russia

First of all you are the one who has absolutely no clue! Why don't you write to the US embassy in Kiev to find out the truth? Do you think I just believe everything a lawyer tells me? No, I checked, and by the way I also work for the United Stated government, and I also checked with the state department. So until you have the facts straight, you need to piss off before making accussations. You my friend are the loser who has no clue. I know more about US immigration policies than you will ever know.

Secondly, I do have an excellent lawyer who has people working in Kiev, and in Russia to help mt fiancee through this process. She decided to learn english after we met several times. She wants to be able to adjust quickly to Americaa and being to speak English is importatn to her. So apparently you know all FSU women and exactly how they think and feel. Just like your expertise in immigration processes. Don't lecture me on the process. I do know it.

You are what we call a jack of all trades, but a master of none. You blow more hot air out of your butt that it leaves a voide in your head. Take your arrogance and go somewhere else. You are a bitter man who wants happiness for no none!

Guys, I can't believe this!

It's Christmas - certainly no Christmas cheer/goodwill to all men from Flytorussia: Terms like "potential baby raper" and similar are totally out of order! They may be your personal opinions but keep such derogatory, insulting and, frankly, almost libellous terms to yourselves. Don't let this forum slide to such low levels. It's a forum designed to share information to benefit others, I believe.

So what if a marriage with such an age difference doesn't work out? Both parties could be 'happy' with the outcome? She a visa and he some affection/romance/love/physicality with a beautiful young girl for a couple of years!

Statistically 50% of ALL marriages end in divorce in this day and age anyway!

I have no interest in any women of MY age, regardless of colour, creed, race or religion. It just does not 'do it' for me. And believe me, since my divorce, I have played the 'dating game' here in the UK with real endeavour. I am also a few years OLDER than Aussieman and my 4 'relationships' have been with girls aged 25 - 32...so what does that make me, Flytorussia?? My lawyers are on standby for your cultured reply!

Have a great Xmas guys...mine has started really well with several beautiful e-cards from the Ukraine and an ICQ chat with my girl in Kiev who has become a good friend through this dating game. It has added certain dimensions to my life that are most welcome...so does that make me a 'pervert'because they are younger than me?....or does it just mean that I have found a way to express feelings, romantic thoughts and bring perhaps, a little happiness to my life AS WELL AS the lives of the girls?...

So much so that in conjunction with a pal in the travel business, in the New Year we are putting together a UK-based 'Romantic Tours'to E.Europe. Why?...because there is a market for it. For a Government travel-bonded company to help all the 'middle-aged' Uk men who WANT to meet younger girls. So are they all 'perverts' and 'potential baby-rapers', FTR?....

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL...and Stay One Step Ahead of the Scammers!

Wxman2003 , Aussisman40 , & Willsy999

I read the postings and disagree with a some of what you have all said, in part that is what this forum is for, to agree, disagree, and inform,
    As to immigration:
    I cannot say about the immigration process in Australia or Ukraine, but I do know most there is about the laws that pertain to bringing a lady from Russia to the USA as I have been threw it twice within the last few years with success only to have ended in tragedy, (if interested- read prior postings) I am now waiting my turn in line again in Moscow for a third date.
    A good friend of mine who lives about 3-4 hours from me just went threw the process with his finance in Moscow this last December 16th with great results. His attorney as well had a liaison to help. She received her final paperwork (visa) immediately and has just arrived from Yosh-Kar Ola to America.
    Unless the rules have just been revised with in the last few days, they remain the same, at least from Russia to America.
    I don't know why it would be different from Ukraine to America, but maybe. but needless to say, I bet you a dollar, you don't know anymore about the immigration rules as I where Russia comes to play.
    And Wxman because you work for our US government, that is nothing to brag about, you are probably just a slacker and thief like most of the others who work for the government here. . you don't work for a living, but just put your time in.
    There's a difference in your fiancee wanting to learn English and having it mandatory to complete her visa. As there is NO such rule.
    Willsy999 : Tell your Lawyers that its my opinion that I agree with FlytoRussia as it pertains to Aussieman40.. You are as you say "playing the dating game".
    Its my opinion that you are a pervert and potential child molester as well.
    When you are with these young ladies. close your eyes and picture them as your daughter, you child molesting- son of a bit*h. Your Nothing but a game player, a heart breaker, only out for a good time , looking out for number one, a Scammer hoping not to be Scammed. The phrase "Scammer" does not nessassarealy have to mean money.
    Isn't it strange how this forum is to inform others about a Scammer?, yet serious women who need to be on the look out for guys like you. Your a waste.
    But it looks like Aussieman40 is truly ashamed of himself for what he has done, in saying he's not doing it anymore and that it was a learning experience, maybe you should follow his lead.

Just so you know, I have written personally to the dear chap who decided to libel me on this site!

It's Christmas! Peace & Goodwill.

I do hope that wxman was bought a dictionary for Christmas. If he wasn't, a very good one is Webster's Comprehensive Dictionary. ISBN 1888777028. An American publication - so shouldn't be hard for him to find.

In it he will find a quote (p.1883) that sums up feelings towards his vitriolic opinion of me....

"You are young, my son, and as the years go by, time will change, and even reverse many of your present opinions. Refrain, therefore, a while from setting yourself up as a judge of the highest matters."

Plato (428 - 437 B.C.) Laws.

Happy New Year...may you find peace and temperance in your heart. And in future...keep your opinions to yourself, old chap!...There's a good boy....

Keep one step ahead of the Scammers, guys.

I've broken no hearts.
    My daughter is 7.
    I am Police-checked every 2 years for my job.
    I work with children.
    I am a psychology major.
    I have had great holidays and treated the women with TOTAL respect. I am still in contact with them all.
    My nephew is married (9 yrs) to a woman 17 years OLDER than him...that makes him or her a pervert does it? He always dated 'older women'. That's what he/she like. You want to tell their son that he is the result of a union between two 'perverts'?

It takes all sorts in this life...and we are all different. Opinions on how we conduct our lives are also different but let's all 'toe a line', guys! That's why you will never find me criticising anyone just because (in my opinion) they may choose to lead their life differently to mine.

Chaque ? son go?t!!!

Well Comingtoyou, you can slam me all you want. As I previously said, why don't you write to the US embassy in the Ukraine. You will find out that Novemeber 1st, they changed the requirement. The person being interviewed must now be able to speak english, at least broken english, and that is what I had said in previous posts. You have not bothered to check, yet you apparently know all of this. I'm amazed at your great abilities. Sounds like you are a slacker, as you did not bother to check. Someone who makes claims such as yourself, would at least attempt to write the embassy or call the state department before saying the other person is wrong. But of course you don't, you just spout off your big mouth and say the person is wrong. Have I said you are wrong about the process in Russia? No! I was talking about the Ukraine, so get YOUR facts straight. Oh yes, I did call the state department, and got the same information.

You are a typical fool who attacks government workers as you have no clue what we do. I can guarantee I do much more work than you do. You are obviously a typical bigoted person who attacks people based on their line of work, without even knowing what they do. I hope you are not bigoted against people of different color or creed, but if you are, that is sad.

I'm sorry that your fiancee died, that I truly am. I do wish you success in future outcomes. I would never wish anyone bad in living a happy life.

Willys, I will try to spell better, and I hope that makes you happy too. Peace to all.

Your a prime example of what I am talking about when it comes to the kind of people that work for our government,
    Are you nieve, brain dead. or just plain stupid?, because you certainly do not comprehend well at all.
    Hopefully you don't work with high tech.
    You may be suited for a filing or mail room position at best.

I will say it again, only "slower", this time so maybe you will catch on, so pay attention.

I am not interested in the rules of Ukraine, as I wrote in my last posting as follows:

<< I cannot say about the immigration process in Australia or Ukraine, but I do know most there is about the laws that pertain to bringing a lady from Russia to the USA >>

Don't worry little guy, if is just attention you want. I'll give it to ya.

Hi all

It has become such a terrible low level in this forum.
    Please behave, gentlemen(if you are), it's still a bit of Cristmas holliday reminding after all!

Hasn't anyone here ever considered the possible "turnoff" factor for ("normal") women who discover that their male "e-pal" scrutinize all their taken measures? From a
    "technical evidence" view.
    -And "confront" them continouesly about it.

- It doesn't seem so.

Naturally they also want to feel "in contol" and try to "minimize their losses". They may think of such behavior as a proof of abnormal jealousy.
    - It's just SO human. And they're probably right, sometimes.

See Ya