Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: sCAMM OR NOT

Yes, I did misread your remarks and for that I do apologize. But I still do not know why you had to respond with insults after I responded back to FlytoRussia. Aussieman40 and I were having a conversation about the Internet, and sending packages to the Ukraine, when FlytoRussia decided to be insulting to both of us. I'm sorry he did not believe in "earlier" conversations that at least broken English was required at US embassy in Kiev, or that I do have a reputable lawyer, (how he knows that he isn't reputable without knowing him is amazing). But our current conversation was about the cost of Internet in Ukraine. I replied back FlyToRussia, and then you decided to add your remarks with insults. Did you think I would not respond to attacks? Of course not, you were expecting it. Did you have any valuable information to add about the costs of Internet, or how it operates in the Ukraine? None that I am aware of so far, but if you do, then please add it.

Oh by the way I do have a high tech job, and I will continue to slack off in my $100,000 a year job. I hope I get a big raise too. I thank every taxpayer for paying your taxes as I will enjoy those paychecks.
    I will tell all my fellow government workers, who obviously slack off too, to take more naps, and of course to keep enjoying those raises that we get every year!

Again, for misreading your initial response about Russia and Ukraine, I do apologize.

I do wish you peace in the New Year. I hope you will find a wonderful women and have a happy life together.

Think I'll jump in here...
    All that needs to be said is don't send money - that's what it's all about. If people never sent money then this Forum need not exist and criminal scammers would not exist by that mode of operation.

As for that stuff about age. Age difference is not important when 2 people love each other. Many years ago, I met a fab Mexican girl, half my age, was a difference of 20 years. She had a body of a goddess and character of an angel. She came to the UK on her own steam as a surprise visit, but I'd gone to take up work in another country before I contacted her about it. Imagine how she felt when she turned up at my house - and I'd gone.

When I tried to contact her, I found I had lost many friends in Mexico - all gone in an earthquake in the late 80s. I never found her. So don't argue about age, it has no meaning and relation to love.

ray

Come on aussieman40 you know that you are never going to give this thing up because you know you are not going to get the callibre / age of lady from Austrilia that you even have a chance with in Eastern Europe.

Yes, I've been burned to the tune of about $1000 from a young lady in Moscow. But I count it as a learning experience and I am not going to make the same mistakes again. It's easier to just say no for requests for gifts / money over email than it is in person especially if you have feelings for her.

As to the immigration situation in Australia I can not speak to that. That may be something you need to work out. I am sure there are loopholes.

Good luck and take it easy.
    John

n/a Guest

Aussieman, Stay Cool!
    This forum needs people like yourself.
    Haven`t always agreed on some of the things you have said on some topics,we are,however,intitled to voice our own concerns and opinions.
    l can`t comment on the laws of your country and whether they are right or wrong...but don`t give up!
    There are many true and honest women out there waiting to meet you..it`s just about taking your time and not putting all your eggs into one basket.
    Best of luck!

Hi all,

Well as u can see im new to these forums.

Im not here to flame any of you guys i understand what it is like to feel lonely. However i can't comment on how these agencies work as i have never used one. If you dont mind i would like to make a few comments if you would be so kind as to read on.

I happened to stumble upon this site and this thread by chance(funny what some search results return) and got reading as you do then before i new it i had read all 3 pages and numerous other posts also i may waffle on abit but i assure you my main intention is to help in any way i can using this space.

Can i start out by saying that some of the rude comments i have read are descusting and have no place in a topic such as this.I mean if my eyes serve me right this thread is about a guy having some trouble with a lady who is well within the age the law requires NOT some guy complaining because he is trying to marry a ten year old and her parents are giving him grief.
    After reading all this thread I felt as though the so called scammers had won NOT by getting money from you but by taking away your trust and messing with that glimmer of hope we all have inside I mean it was christmas when this thread took place and call me old fashioned but isnt christmas a time for sharing happyness? and not a time for posting on the internet about how a russian agency girl is maybe scamming you?.

Let me take this moment to say this post is not ment to hurt or offend any one in any way if you find it offensive my oppologies in advance.

Aussie40, You say that this $500 you have spent in gifts phone etc doesnt matter but IT does matter otherwise it would not have been stated in the first place for example the monitor im looking at cost me urm not sure as I wrote it off as soon as i bought it. I cant help but feeling that because of the ammount of money you guys(anyone its relivant to) are sending abroad for one reason or another are going to make any relationship with anyone regardless of nationality very dificult to get going and keep going (its true love holds no bounderies but i dont pay to connect to love) because you will always have a finacial tie untill its to late.
    Aussie40 please dont take this the wrong way but through reading your posts it seems to me you are letting this take control over you I hope I am wrong about this.

I have a suggestion that i would like to throw to the wind and its up to you if you close the windows.

All of you are looking for love and are willing to send money's or gifts over the internet in the hope that in reply(if you get one that is) you will get something wether that somthing is just a reply or maybe more is down to the individual. But you all seem like realy nice guys maybe you could send these gifts to each other( as freinds of course) in times of need like christmas birthdays etc or even just because you want to make somone happy. This may sound silly or you may already do this but atleast you know where you stand with the other guys here and it wont feel like you have been ripped off or kicked in the crown jewels everytime you dont get a reply for weeks. Even better you can build strong bonds and who knows even visit each other and go out on nights out(you may never find love but you may just find a great freind).

Another suggestion that is humming around the attic is that you are all obviously intelligent people has anyone tried to maybe pool some resources and make your own agency sounds far out yes but so does the idea of meeting somone who will love and marry you after a few emails (if you would like any tips on how to do this feel free to ask if i can help i will probably in another forum more tailored to that discussion).

I took the liberty of tracing stop-thescammers.com to its source (more out of curiosity than anything else) and it is located in St.Petersburg this is probably a usless fact but i like to look at all angles and my point is i hope none of you guys use any details here that you use when you mail these girls as it wouldnt take a expert to browse these forums and play on your feelings more or become more of that woman you are looking for (a good business will always research its customers and tailor to there needs). Anyway back to the site being in St.Petersburg(St.Petersburg is in russia) has it not crossed anyones mind that the site maybe constructed for that very purpose? i mean i could be wrong and im not saying this as fact(its my view only) but you could look at this site as a betta site where you post the scam they( by they i mean agency,scammers) read the scam and think ok no point in using that one(by that one i mean scam,name,picture,chatup etc) anymore.

Well i have had my say I hope I didn't offend anyone with this post and my bad english or with my comment regarding this site it is mearly my opinion thankyou for taking the time to read this post and who knows maybe one day we will meet and go out on the pull[B)]

I nearly forgot incase no one continues this discussion

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!!

northstar

Naturally, theres a risk, you are perfectly righ ( I think)

It's a perfect " marketing" analyze-tool this kind of site, to get into male thinking, and finetune a scam-plan..
    If one individual's intentions are such.

No wonder it's run by dating agency's owners, either.
    These may as well benefit from similar knowlege, and by that I'm not meaning nesessarly scamming in a agency scale.
    They get snippets of information about customers thinking and competitors fees, for free.

And I do hope likewise, that no one here uses same username to log on here as well as to log on to any dating agencies, and such things.

See Ya

Welcome Northstar
    I remember Aussieman40 got crapped out by some astonished guys when he told us the Site is Located in Russia and Site Admin was angry about it - so what's reality, why did Admin protest about that. I'd figured it out by some mails and read the time zone. If the Site is made to assist dating agencies beat other dating agencies, then why not - all sounds legit in the cuthroat world of business and finance, its to beat the competition - BUT ADMIN SHOULD STATE ALL ITS PURPOSE UP FRONT. And I'm sure that most members would remain.

As to log-on and not using on Dating Sites, ok don't. But all the pro scammers (also many guys posing as women) have rifled right through this site - of course to pick-up tips. But in Scam letters, most don't seem to be improving - except to insert the addreese's name more often. Fact is, they still have to ask for dosh at some point. But be more wary of a woman who come to you after your visit. Consulates are posing some real interogation to try to stop many comming in.

Its just plain dumb and assisting criminals when presents are sent.

I've been chatting to some scammers after the game's up, almost get admissions out of them.

My biggest gripe is with Western Union. Apparantly absolutely no willingness to pursue a multiple requests for money. They told me to call the FBI and gave me the appropriate address. Its plainly obvious who's getting the most out of scamming. Where's the biggest crime going on ? It ain't in Russia or Ukraine. Best is don't send money to anyone. I don't, I only report it.

ray