Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey,
    It's so great that I found this link. This Veronika chick with the Leeloo2 email addressjust recently emailing me and I have been playing along. She has been sending me pictures too and I'd post it on here if I know how. Anyway, I will keep playing along to waste 'her' time and see how many email it takes before 'she' asks for money.
    Thanks guys.

Please send me a copy of 2 or three photos and the details of the type of scam. I am starting to compile a list of scammers in the YO area. raibeart_stewart@yahoo.com

quote:Originally posted by Raibeart

Here is another one, just posted...

First name: Veronica
    Last name: Andreisheva
    Aka: unknown
    Location(s): Kosmodemiansk (Pussia); Yoshkar Ola (Russia)
    Addresse(s): unknown
    Phone number(s): unknown
    E-mail addresse(s): LeeLoo2@mail.ru
    On web site(s): Cuteandsingle
    Report(s): Report N1
    Veronika tells that she lives in Kozmodemiansk, but when I sent here money like an idiot she picked it up in Yoshkar Ola Russia. Tells that she need the money for visa, passport and medical test. And never has plans on getting this! Tell for all of this she need $490 dollars. I find out after words that it only costs about $150.

Dustin Crabb (USA)

Dustin,

I hope you are active in the forums. For your information Kosmodemiansk is a small village outside of Yoshkar-Ola. And, my guess is that there is not a bank or Western Union there but there is in Yoshkar-Ola.

Have you went to meet her?
    Did you file a K-1 visa for her?
    Do you know anything about US immigration laws?

The mediacal tests are about 100. An international passport is about 100. Visa, at least a K-1, you pay for when you file it. You need to give more information about what happened.

Robert

Dustin,
    That purported female with the name and email address you wrote is a certified scammer.