Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default need help ( new here )

I am new in here and need help finding out about a lady from Ukraine. I have been scammed before but thought after 2 years that i would try my luck again. I am emailing letters back and forth with a lady from Ukraine named Nataliya Barbat. ( Nataly as she likes to be called ) Has anyone heard of her and if so, is she a scammer? I would appreciate any feed back on this one. Thanks, unhealedheart. You can send email to r.landacre@att.net

After you've been scammed once you are probably suspsicious that everyone is a scammer. That is not the case. However you still need to be careful. You can put her name or email address in google and see if anything comes up. If she's scammed before there will probably be a report. Just keep up your correspondence with her and if she asks for money then it's probably a scam.
    Meet her over there in person. There is no such thing as a mail order bride. (ie. ordering a bride the same way you order a pizza). There are no guarantees. My recommendation is to correspond with as many as you can so you don't put all your eggs in one basket. Hope this helps.

Thanks. So far I have ran her every way I can think of and nothing shows. I'll keep my hopes up that she's genuine and see where it leads but will also be cautious. Thanks for your help

I asked about a lady named Natasha ( Nataly ) Barbat from Ukraine. I have looked everywhere ( that is free ) that i can think of to see if she is real, but found nothing. Now the letters from her are coming seldomly and when I asked for her home addy or phone number, she does'nt reply to the questions. Do I give up on her? What's your advise? Thank you.

[8D]Be careful here. A lady who you have corresponded with for some time who refuses to answer your questions or does not respond to them should be treated with suspicion.
    If she is not giving out her address or phone number thats a warning sign she is not genuine.
    I suggest you move on..plenty of other fish in the sea.
    What were her pictures like..sexy and provocative in lingerie? or model like.
    A real women from these countries would have nice pictures but they would not be sexy..these gils are conservatitive.
    Be vary of model like photos or sexy photos showing knickers, big tits hanging out etc...these are to lure the man.
    You need to compare her letters against samples of scam letters to see if there is a similarity.

I came across the website russiangirlswhoarescamartists@groups.com
    and what do you know, there was her photo. It was in the album " Ones you wonder about " Took a load off my mind, and glad I found out now. Her email addy is natali31@inbox.ru She's from Lugansk. Thanks for all the help.

I did a GOOGLE search on Nataliya Barbat and find this...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

SACM, SCAM, SCAMMER

I clicked on the link but it just brought up where I posted in a forum. Is there something there with her profile? Maybe I'm not looking in right place. Lend me a hand please.

Sorry didn't see her on there. I don't mean to be computer illiterate. I have photos of her but don't know how to link into forum. Thanks for all your help in this, I'm just trying to keep other guys from getting scammed by her.

Alas, another man ( unhealed heart ) saved from a scam by this site.
    This is what this site is about..giving advice, sharing information and saving men from being scammed and in this case its done its job.
    This site is not about dickheads attacking me and other members who are only trying to give useful info, share experiences etc. in the hope that people will learn from it and prevent them from being scammed.
    Some members of this forum, need to get the ass from it because they have turned it into such a low level with personal unwarranted attacks on people ( some members are on there stupid moral high horses ) and are detracting from what the forums are about..preventing scams and catching scammers!